theJKtoday

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: theJKtoday

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Playsinrain wrote:First i've watched of them in a minute, but is Kelly feeling the crunch from not vlogging for a week? I had 4 non skippable ads in one 14 min vlog. FOUR...
I did not have four ads. I had one at the beginning. I think YouTube just is a supplement. I do think she has a nice style of vlogging, maybe it’s because they don’t rely on it for their income. They had already moved to the house, Jay still works, and she has always been a sahm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

I had a ton of adds too
JKtoday always have 3-4 adds most of the time

just put both of them on again
JK have 3 in there Vlog (one right at the end too :? ) 1 every 5min which I find really annoying
C&K have none during but did have one before the Vlog today
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

So, I guess I must have adblocker but I /never/ see ads in YT videos. Does that mean they're not making money from me?
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

3BoysandaLilMiss wrote:I had a ton of adds too
JKtoday always have 3-4 adds most of the time

just put both of them on again
JK have 3 in there Vlog (one right at the end too :? ) 1 every 5min which I find really annoying
C&K have none during but did have one before the Vlog today
I had zero ads on C&K's vlog, but yeah i had a ton on JK and always do. They might not "need" the YT money, but i'm sure kelly likes her pocket money.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

japaluvr wrote:So, I guess I must have adblocker but I /never/ see ads in YT videos. Does that mean they're not making money from me?
Nope, i dont think so. I *think* the only revenue they get is from ads. (well other than sponsors, but i mean just from views alone if that makes sense)
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I’m the opposite. I always get ads on C&K, but not many on JK

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:I’m the opposite. I always get ads on C&K, but not many on JK

It's strange, bc i don't think ive seen more than 2-3 vlogs from C&K total with more than one ad, and normally a couple days a week i don't get any at all. I NEVER have that happen with JK, E&J or DB.. i always get ads, mostly more than one, every vlog. Is there some way that works??
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

askeptichere wrote:I’m the opposite. I always get ads on C&K, but not many on JK

Same.

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

askeptichere wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
MandaPanda74 wrote:I'm guessing you don't have a baby his age... I do. I guess I relate because mine acts similarly sometimes. They are little shits through the terrible twos. Some reach the terrible 2's early.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
And Katie did discipline him when he threw the food at Kelly, she told him NO in a stern voice and then made him wipe Kelly's face for her.
She did tell him no... AFTER she laughed.
She sends mixed messages because she laughs at him and THEN tells him no. It’s ridiculous.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Holy crap! Madelyne's Starbucks drink must have cost $10! She added so much extra stuff.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kelly's hair is just as bleached as Katie's, but it seems as though she takes better care of her hair than her sister. Katie needs to ditch the Herbal Essences and get some better quality hair care products, a few good coconut oil treatments a week and some heat protector.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Playsinrain wrote:Kelly's hair is just as bleached as Katie's, but it seems as though she takes better care of her hair than her sister. Katie needs to ditch the Herbal Essences and get some better quality hair care products, a few good coconut oil treatments a week and some heat protector.
I think Kelly takes better care of herself in general. She is a happier and more confident woman. Her kids seem like good kids as well. Her life success is not attached to YouTube either.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I can’t believe Kelley is still vlogging and driving after losing her MIL in a car accident.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Anyone else think it was weird that they had Madelyne model her new bathing suit for the vlog?
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Playsinrain wrote:
japaluvr wrote:So, I guess I must have adblocker but I /never/ see ads in YT videos. Does that mean they're not making money from me?
Nope, i dont think so. I *think* the only revenue they get is from ads. (well other than sponsors, but i mean just from views alone if that makes sense)
Yes they do earn a little bit of money from YT for the views. Katie told so in the classroom the other day.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

askeptichere wrote:Anyone else think it was weird that they had Madelyne model her new bathing suit for the vlog?
Yes I though it was inappropriate. Why put emphasis on it, when she'll be on the beach anyway? I do not hope it was rebellion against a comment the vlog before that said to be careful with compromising filming angles because of perverts.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

lovingthisforum wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Anyone else think it was weird that they had Madelyne model her new bathing suit for the vlog?
Yes I though it was inappropriate. Why put emphasis on it, when she'll be on the beach anyway? I do not hope it was rebellion against a comment the vlog before that said to be careful with compromising filming angles because of perverts.
I thought it was very inappropriate. My husband even looked over my shoulder while I was watching and said how creepy it was for a dad to be filming his daughter in a bikini and zooming in like he did on her back. That clip is a pedophiles dream.

Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brynn1130 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
lovingthisforum wrote:
I thought it was very inappropriate. My husband even looked over my shoulder while I was watching and said how creepy it was for a dad to be filming his daughter in a bikini and zooming in like he did on her back. That clip is a pedophiles dream.

I wasn't surprised as they did the exact same last year before spring break!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I was just talking about this on C&K's thread, and i see K&J DID do it again this year. Showing her at the beach is fine, but the bikini fashion show for her father to record is fucking sick. I wonder when Emily's crotch shots will make their appearance!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lovingthisforum wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Yes they do earn a little bit of money from YT for the views. Katie told so in the classroom the other day.
But it's ad revenue right? Like if a vlog doesn't have ads on it, does YT still pay them if it gets x amount of views? I didn't think YT themselves paid people, i thought it was just from their advertisers. I'm dumb to this stuff though, so please correct me if i'm wrong. I just assumed no ads = no payment.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”