OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

GureenBooberries
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Unread post by GureenBooberries »

Tallipia wrote:This is a pointless rant :) Seriously what happened to them? They are sooo boring now, I can't even watch them anymore. I don't know if it's the place where they live that is boring or the fact that they don't have any friends or that they don't go or do anything or if it's their personality. But when levi was a baby they didn't do much and I still found them entertaining. Now it's just really boring. When I compare them to kk, I find kk much more entertaining, not that I like kk at all but to me they're better to watch, even though they also don't do much, but still they're more enjoyable to watch than ok...
100% agree. I watch OK maybe once a week now... too repetitive and dull now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

minties82 wrote:I wouldn't even notice at all what time a yotuber uploaded, or care one bit. I never got that? It's the internet, you just watch it when you feel like it. Not the second it gets uploaded.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
It's because the fans get really into it, ome person commented, "was studying for midterms, but okbaby came on, you guys are going to make me fail lol".

People get really caught into YouTube, and they'll say that they've been waiting and missed them, and needed them. It's crazy

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Straight forward wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:Its not actually a bad idea for them to take a few days away from the kids. They rarely take days away from the kids, their relationship definitely needs it. It doesn't make them horrible people or parents for taking a few days for themselves especially since the kids will be with Oscar's mom, they love her and the kids and will have a blast and maybe Levi will be potty trained when they get back.
I agree, they need some alone time every now and then. They have improved a lot as parents over the last few months.
Are we watching the same vlogs? They’re not terrible but they are still so lazy.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Bibu3353 wrote:
scjara0730 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 66761e.jpg[/img] uh take them to the doctor

What kind of question is that?!

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Dang levi gets sick SOOO often! He is always sick same with alaya. That cant be normal

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

KaterTot wrote:
scjara0730 wrote:i’m not surprised levi is sick two days after oscar let him play outside barefoot in the cold rain

That is actually an old wives tale. You get sick from viruses and bacteria, not weather.
Weather and being cold can lower your immune system and make you more susceptible to getting sick

literallywhy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by literallywhy »

It made me very nervous this newer vlog when Levi was in the sink and Kyra was with Alaya or at the door with Oscar... Just made me nervous with a wiggly toddler :/
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:
scjara0730 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 66761e.jpg[/img] uh take them to the doctor

What kind of question is that?!

Dang levi gets sick SOOO often! He is always sick same with alaya. That cant be normal

Obviously she should take him to the doctor if he’s really that sick, but I’ll be honest, I just moved to Utah and everyone’s kids seem sick all the time for some reason.

One of my coworkers seems to need to leave early once a week because the preschool calls and her kid has a fever. Another family I babysit for have a stay-at-home mom and their kids have been sick 5 or 6 times since December.

Maybe there’s some germs going around the area + everyone’s going to the same indoor activities all winter. I don’t blame Kyra and Oscar for the kids getting sick, but they don’t seem to do much about it when they do... and that’s irresponsible

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

literallywhy wrote:It made me very nervous this newer vlog when Levi was in the sink and Kyra was with Alaya or at the door with Oscar... Just made me nervous with a wiggly toddler :/
Imagine him standing up in the wet sink and slipping which will cause him to fall....

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

PinkMoscato wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:What kind of question is that?!

Obviously she should take him to the doctor if he’s really that sick, but I’ll be honest, I just moved to Utah and everyone’s kids seem sick all the time for some reason.

One of my coworkers seems to need to leave early once a week because the preschool calls and her kid has a fever. Another family I babysit for have a stay-at-home mom and their kids have been sick 5 or 6 times since December.

Maybe there’s some germs going around the area + everyone’s going to the same indoor activities all winter. I don’t blame Kyra and Oscar for the kids getting sick, but they don’t seem to do much about it when they do... and that’s irresponsible

Maybe all the Mormons' kids mean more germs to be spread?

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

I have honestly never seen anyone's kids get sick as often as Kyra and Oscar's do.
utterlydisgraceful
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by utterlydisgraceful »

ecf997 wrote:I have honestly never seen anyone's kids get sick as often as Kyra and Oscar's do.
Maybe KKandbabyJ? :D
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

utterlydisgraceful wrote:
ecf997 wrote:I have honestly never seen anyone's kids get sick as often as Kyra and Oscar's do.
I hate kk and not defending but Landon hasn’t fallen sick as much as Levi or alaya has. Jackson does but again not so frequent. These kids always seem to be throwing up or running fever.
Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

Newmomma wrote:
utterlydisgraceful wrote:
I hate kk and not defending but Landon hasn’t fallen sick as much as Levi or alaya has. Jackson does but again not so frequent. These kids always seem to be throwing up or running fever.
Keren and Khoa don't take the kids out to play much. Not many sicknesses to catch at home

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Everytime I see something like this come from them or hell anything they do when it comes to the kids. I question any person on here who claims these fucking idiots are good parents. She needs to be sterilized and they need parenting classes or hand their kids over to the grandparents. They're horrible parents
gabbs
Amateur
Amateur

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by gabbs »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Everytime I see something like this come from them or hell anything they do when it comes to the kids. I question any person on here who claims these fucking idiots are good parents. She needs to be sterilized and they need parenting classes or hand their kids over to the grandparents. They're horrible parents
Ok, what the fuck? "She needs to be sterilized" What is wrong with you? As much I dislike them that's a really fucked up thing to say. You are fucking weird as hell.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

when did kyra say that the kids aren't coming to mexico with them? she just posted an insta story of levi on a plane.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

So, what do you do when you lose more than half your views on your daily vlogs due to your boring content and inability to upload on a consistent schedule? Well, if you’re OKbaby, you upload a disturbing clickbait thumbnail of your practically naked sick toddler. Anything to get those views, right guys? Did they not learn anything in Dec when they had to take down all their high viewed videos bc they were scared they were going to get demonetized?? Why do you have to use you sick child to drum up interest in your vlogs? So bc Oscar won’t propose or give Kyra another clickbait baby, they decided to use Levi to make money? Wow!

I wish they would go back and study their early vlogs. That’s when I first found them and they were my absolute favorite YT family. How did they end up changing SO MUCH. The kids are absolutely adorable and all they would have to do if just record what they do during the day. No need to put on a show with loud intros and screaming at the camera. Feed the kids, teach them things, clean the house, grocery shop etc. The vlogs would be better if they combined Kyra’s personal channel with their main.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 956a78.jpg[/img]
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

shadylady wrote:when did kyra say that the kids aren't coming to mexico with them? she just posted an insta story of levi on a plane.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
In her YouNow she did a few days ago, the kids are staying with Korina and her dad so they’re probably flying them to LA

bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

So tired of YTers editing thumbnails to make their kids look more sick or hurt for views
ericanodda

Unread post by ericanodda »

Anyone else realize in todays vlog when Levi was in the sink "bathtub" Kyra was walking around, not paying attention to him, he easily could've fallen out or gotten out.

Return to “OKBaby”