Tannerites/YAWI

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Daniell has her own youtube channel so probably for her own vids.

And while I think there are some issues with this family, I don't get other people's fascination with when a toddler comes off a baby or sippy cup. It's not holding him back at all so there's not problem with it IMO.
Not like he'll be grown up and still having a bottle of milk before bed.
cookiequeen0
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cookiequeen0 »

Ah, that makes sense. I didn't know she had a channel, good for her!
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Thanks for the info about Daniells own channel. And while searching for it I found out that Shari from 8passengers has her own channel too. - Never knew about it. - Shows how much I skip while watching the main vlogs. :D
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

lip wrote:Thanks for the info about Daniells own channel. And while searching for it I found out that Shari from 8passengers has her own channel too. - Never knew about it. - Shows how much I skip while watching the main vlogs. :D
Is it her own Channel like all by herself? Whats the name I can't find it?
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

lip wrote:^ It's simply "Daniell Tanner". [url]<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvjopL ... Zaw/videos[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>channel</span><span>/</span><span>UCvjopLZIq2SEatI</span><span>_</span><span>RewkZaw</span><span>/</span><span>videos</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
oh my bad I was typing Daniel Tannerite. Thanks for the link :)
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

How many freaking dances does Allie go to? Seems like once a month she gets a new dress and goes to a dance.
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

thenightowl wrote:How many freaking dances does Allie go to? Seems like once a month she gets a new dress and goes to a dance.
A school dance every few months, and probably a lot of church dances. Even though she's in 10th grade, Sarah told her to look for Prom dresses "just in case" she gets asked. All of the dresses she tried on were either strapless or had very thin straps - definitely didn't cover the shoulders! I wonder if that is because she was shopping with a friend (and without the parents).

Also, I saw the older Suburban in the driveway and I hope that means Allie is driving it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Tannerites

Unread post by lmmomSD »

thenightowl wrote:How many freaking dances does Allie go to? Seems like once a month she gets a new dress and goes to a dance.
Mormons have lots of dances for teens. My best friend in high school was a Mormon, and they had dances at least a couple of times a month. I went to a few of them. Except for the stuck up girls, they were pretty fun.
Besides, how else is she going to find a husband?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Mormons have lots of dances for teens. My best friend in high school was a Mormon, and they had dances at least a couple of times a month. I went to a few of them. Except for the stuck up girls, they were pretty fun.
Besides, how else is she going to find a husband?

Haha true! I just don't get why she needs a new dress every single dance, no way could I have been able to afford being a teen if I had a dance every few months (I think we had 2 in my high school, Homecoming and Prom)
cookiequeen0
Amateur
Amateur

Holy cow are these parents naive. Of course seaworld is going to post positive signs about all the animals they've saved, but it's only to get good PR and so that families will think highly of them. I'm sure they do save some animals, but it just bothers me that Johnny and Sarah would take these signs as fact rather than doing independent research. they have such a large audience and shouldn't be talking about this topic that they have no knowledge on..

it's very telling, and I wouldn't be surprised if they always go by word of mouth and take it as fact.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cookiequeen0 wrote:Holy cow are these parents naive. Of course seaworld is going to post positive signs about all the animals they've saved, but it's only to get good PR and so that families will think highly of them. I'm sure they do save some animals, but it just bothers me that Johnny and Sarah would take these signs as fact rather than doing independent research. they have such a large audience and shouldn't be talking about this topic that they have no knowledge on..
They're idiots. They should either just say "We know it's controversial, but we really wanted to come here" or just ignore the "haters". When they open their mouths, they just sound stupid.

cookiequeen0
Amateur
Amateur

Ok, double post

2 minutes later he did mention it's important to do your research, so I respect that, but I hope he's basing his words off of more than 3 posters that he came across in the park.

also, lol at Alli saying there's not cute boys in Cali. You're right , Utah is FOR SURE where they're at

ok rant over
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

cookiequeen0 wrote:also, lol at Alli saying there's not cute boys in Cali. You're right , Utah is FOR SURE where they're at

ok rant over
Because the only Cali boys she likes are already at BYU.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Why is this thread so dead? Is the family not vlogging anymore? I stopped watching cuz they're annoying but liked to keep up with the hot gossip lol

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

^ Still vlogging. On two channels even.

But it seems they took it a notch down and are trying to edit-be (or play) a more wholesome happy mormon family picture now. No Daniell teen phone troubles or Geego Meego Feego potty and stand in the corner drama anymore.

Still way too much of the parents faces in the videos though...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I just am too gobsmacked that these bozos even have a following.

cookiequeen0
Amateur
Amateur

I feel like Sarah (and the commentors) went overboard on the anxiety message. Just because someone worries or stresses does not automatically mean they have anxiety. (I'm not saying anxiety doesn't exist, but we don't need to diagnose a 9 year old with anxiety just because shes stressed) Besides that, Savannah certainly did not look like she was in the mood to be filmed.like put the camera down and be a parent instead of filming this for everyone to see.

I also hope that with this new grocery budget, they also buy better food. their intake consists soley of mac and cheese and sugary oatmeal, and yet their gonna limit their child to HALF a banana when she was hungry?! halving the food budget seems over the top
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sarah needs to put away dangerous things, I am convinced that nobody watches Canyon, today he had a hair cutting razor and his hands were cut up, he also cut his hair and instead of getting in trouble, they both just laughed at him.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

My heart broke for Savannah! She looked like she was barely holding it together and the more her mum talked, the more she was struggling to not burst in to tears again.
I do think she needed to go to school - often being away for more days makes the stress/anxiety worse - but instead of Sarah talking to the camera with Savannah in the background, she should have been hugging her daughter and telling her everything will be ok in the end. I'm actually going to report the video and try get it non-monitised as I strongly disagree with showing Savannah in that state. It's not ok. I get the message they are trying to spread but using your 10yr old to do it isn't cool.

Return to “Q-Z”