BritchAndBaby: Crisco Confidence (Part 35)

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritchAndBaby: Crisco Confidence (Part 35)

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

vidwatcher wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:
olemama wrote:The misogyny and homophobia that comes out YTMD depresses the hell out of me. What does Alyssa's texting and driving have to do with her sexual orientation? And Britney doesn't always make the best parenting/life choices but why attack her with such sexism?
lmao wow you sound like such a minion rn. this is a gossup form.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
How on earth is is what wheresmycoffee minion-like!? Sexual orientation has nothing to do with Alyssa's choice to text and drive.. and sexism is never cool. No where in her comment was she defending their choices, simply stating some users' comments are inappropriate..
I was joking BECAUSE
Hatebrit wrote:
Okay for one i didnt say they couldn't have children's. I said she shouldn't. I'm aware thier is is ivf , iui and adoption . You guys need to take a chill pill man .

Learn to read and understand what you read .
I saw this coming.

Also, Hatebrit LEARN HOW TO USE PERIODS.

This is first-grade shit.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

My fingernails turn blue when I'm super cold.....
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Blackswan wrote:My fingernails turn blue when I'm super cold.....
Yeah.. I think that's called Raynaud's Disease, no? Because of low oxygen to your fingers, etc.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her vlogs are so annoying to me. She basically does nothing all day but complain and show her kids. She does dumb shit, laughs like an idiot, and pretends to be smart. Her latest vlog was exactly like that. She's a snooze fest and I'm honestly surprised at the amount of views that she gets.

She said she has something to tell us and she will in tomorrow's video. I wonder what it is. Imagine she tells us that it was all a joke, that her and Ean are actually still together.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Why the hell does she have to take Nolan inside target with her??? Her sister could have watched him or Ean! The boy is sick with pink eye that is highly contagious. Just get your germs all over the freaking cart so other kids can get sick. So smart!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

guineapeegz wrote:
Yeah.. I think that's called Raynaud's Disease, no? Because of low oxygen to your fingers, etc.
Omg is it? I was just trying to change the subject but now I gotta get myself checked lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So this bitch is constantly going out now with V and Danie and even took a mini vacation with her sister but can't take Nolan to Disney? Or anywhere? Selfish cunt.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:
Omg is it? I was just trying to change the subject but now I gotta get myself checked lol
Oh stay safe Blackswan!! Wear like two gloves when you go outside, I'm serious lol!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Why the hell does she have to take Nolan inside target with her??? Her sister could have watched him or Ean! The boy is sick with pink eye that is highly contagious. Just get your germs all over the freaking cart so other kids can get sick. So smart!!!

I was soooo mad when I saw that! Can’t stand people like this! Keep your fucking sick kids home unless there’s absolutely no way to get their medicine without someone else watching them!

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Blackswan wrote:So this bitch is constantly going out now with V and Danie and even took a mini vacation with her sister but can't take Nolan to Disney? Or anywhere? Selfish c*nt.
The amusement park here in Charlotte just opened for the season. It isn't like she'd have to drive far and I'm sure he would enjoy it.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Okay I’m not trying to be rude but her speech about everything Nolan goes through he’s such a trooper? What has he really gone through so far? Pink eye? I know he had the thumb surgery and then the biopsy for dmd. And yes I get that dmd is awful and he will eventually go through more then any child should have to- but what was she ranting about? She’s stupid- #sorrynotsorry

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

She always rants about what Nolan goes through / misses out on. Yet she doesn't give her kids EXPERIENCES instead of material things. There's so many places they could go while Nolan is mobile. It's going to be a lot more difficult when a wheelchair is involved.

But at least she has the trendiest shit from Target for her "aesthetic"

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

toomuchsalt wrote:She always rants about what Nolan goes through / misses out on. Yet she doesn't give her kids EXPERIENCES instead of material things. There's so many places they could go while Nolan is mobile. It's going to be a lot more difficult when a wheelchair is involved.

But at least she has the trendiest shit from Target for her "aesthetic"

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I agree so much with this. She’s happy to whine and get all the sympathy for what Nolan misses out on but what does she do the help Nolan experience things?! No zoo, no Aquarian, no movie trips, indoor play centres, the park, museums, the beach, swimming lessons, gymnastics classes, trips to the library. There are so many things to do with your kids and all she does is take them to target. It makes no sense to me. She has the time, she has the money.. Nolan is only going to mobile for so long (as sad and as unfortunate as it is) and she is doing absolutely nothing to make these years the best of his life.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

When she split with ean I was hoping it would give her a new perspective and use it to spend time doing more fun things with the kids. Since the split she has only gotten worse about doing fun things with them and taking them out of the house.

She has taken them to that park/dock once and it was a short ass trip just so she could film her shitty intro. At least when ean was around they would do family days out of the house sometimes.

But when it comes to herself, she’s made sure she’s had plenty of outings. Charleston, shopping trips, tattoo appointments, tons of lunch outings with her lame ass copycat friends, playlist live next month...she is the worst.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Why the hell does she have to take Nolan inside target with her??? Her sister could have watched him or Ean! The boy is sick with pink eye that is highly contagious. Just get your germs all over the freaking cart so other kids can get sick. So smart!!!

so he can get a new toy DUH

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
sw4075
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sw4075 »

Plot twist. Birch said she had something she wanted to say next vlog... but it’s a big serious topic. I wonder if she’s a lesbian now too lol oh god

Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

Poor Nolan, he needs a very healthy diet (not just gummy vitamins)lots of fresh air, mental stimulation, and sleep to boost his immune system.

Listening to Britney try to explain the effects of steroids was painful, hasn't she researched this intently?

Also why film him getting eye drops. Ugh
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

After getting his meds at Target, what does Nolan ask for? A toy. Well I shouldn't say ask. He said "now I can get my toy". Guess his toy basket is getting a bit fuller
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote:After getting his meds at Target, what does Nolan ask for? A toy. Well I shouldn't say ask. He said "now I can get my toy". Guess his toy basket is getting a bit fuller
My son got a toy from Target last week and when I was putting away everything I bought (stupid Target) I hid the toy and told my son the cashier forgot to bag it. Oooops. Guess what is showing up in his easter basket on Sunday? lmfao
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

you know what irked me about today's video too was that she has the mindset that his pink eye is miraculously cured with those eye drops because his eye wasn't red anymore....the logic in this teenager playing mommy makes me so mad
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”