• Advertisement

JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby Jessicanicoleee » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:58 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180328/f9c366f475cf32c18baaf6b474978eb8.jpg[/img]

This picture was taken after Drake dropped the boys off because of the necklace that Kaden is wearing he was also wearing it in Drake’s pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jessicanicoleee
Wallflower

Advertisement

Postby TeaFor2 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:01 am

Honestly, I feel the reason Drake shows up to these things for his daughter is because as @nadsbliss mentioned, Natalie is best friends with his stepmom.
Of course Drake is going to be pressured and feel obligated to go because his stepmom and Natalie are bff. If Natalie didn't get along with his stepmom or dad how would he act then? That is the question. Would he still bother to show up? My guess is no.

I don't think he favors his daughter over his sons. I think he is under extreme pressure from his stepmom to see his daughter.
TeaFor2
Informer

Postby TeaFor2 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:10 am

Jessicanicoleee wrote:This picture was taken after Drake dropped the boys off because of the necklace that Kaden is wearing he was also wearing it in Drake’s pictures

Wow that is interesting. Because Kaden was also wearing the same necklace when he was with Jess grocery shopping at Costco right after his early morning baseball game. I wonder how long Drake had them? 30 min maybe?
TeaFor2
Informer

Postby Mitten Mama » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:24 am

TeaFor2 wrote:
Jessicanicoleee wrote:This picture was taken after Drake dropped the boys off because of the necklace that Kaden is wearing he was also wearing it in Drake’s pictures

Wow that is interesting. Because Kaden was also wearing the same necklace when he was with Jess grocery shopping at Costco right after his early morning baseball game. I wonder how long Drake had them? 30 min maybe?

How do we know he got the necklace from the party though?

Mitten Mama
Amateur

Postby olemama » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:31 am

TeaFor2 wrote:
sondraK wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:For some reason it just hit me now (probably because of the TV), Chris sucks with money and Jess sucks with money too, awesome combo. She's not as bad as him, since she sometimes invests in something good, but often I'm just amazed at what is important to her.

"We cooked dinner and we're going to take it over to Mimi", who exactly is suppposed to believe that? You film doctors appointments and teacher evaluations, but a quick look at your supposed "dinner" is too much? That part makes me mad.

I'm guessing that was one of those precooked meals from Costco...a chicken maybe? I didn't get a good look at it.And all Jess did was heat it up.If she had made it herself,she would have shown it,imo.No side dishes? She said Mimi wouldn't have to cook.
Idk how far Chris's gma lives from the boys...that's why I said if

Idk what she cooked but it looked like some kind of meat. Kind of liked like a meatloaf idk. At 10:09 she only shows it for a second. It's a meat and she is putting a meat thermometer in it. At least she is smart enought to do that and not bring over raw meat to Mimi.

Hey, be grateful that Jess actually did something for Mimi for a change. She and Chris also got the soundbox for Mimi. For all the times Mimi has helped Jess out, it's about fucking time! (P.S. Jess, do something nice for your Grandma now!)
olemama
Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:32 am

TeaFor2 wrote:Honestly, I feel the reason Drake shows up to these things for his daughter is because as @nadsbliss mentioned, Natalie is best friends with his stepmom.
Of course Drake is going to be pressured and feel obligated to go because his stepmom and Natalie are bff. If Natalie didn't get along with his stepmom or dad how would he act then? That is the question. Would he still bother to show up? My guess is no.

I don't think he favors his daughter over his sons. I think he is under extreme pressure from his stepmom to see his daughter.

I have thought this is most likely the case - Drake only really spent time with his kids if the girl he's dating at the time or his family pressures him into doing it.

If this is Jess turning over a new leaf - not talking about Drake she could still mention they going to the birthday - oh the boys have a half sister and today is her birthday so that's where they are off to. I bet most of it she just didn't want to get into it along with Chris leaving for four days to spend time with his boys. I'm glad Chris is spending time with his children alone without the rest of the kids T & C seem to have paid the heaviest price for this Blended Family™ out of everyone even the adults who decided on it.
DoodleBop2
Extreme Gossiper

Postby whatthepho » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:09 am

Her insta story is uncomfortable af. She about showed off Addie's privates while she tugged at her diaper

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker

Postby missskristyy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:34 am

How old is Natalie?

And how old was she when she got pregnant?

Assuming this was already discussed, but is it assumed that she too got pregnant on purpose? Especially showing that shes actually a good mom & hangs out with her daughter, that it’s because was prepared & wanted one?

missskristyy
Amateur

Postby Nikier » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:27 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180328/10aec2e42259cbd418b673c848bb4f19.jpg[/img]
Addie is getting so sick of the mess she’s taking matters into her own hands
Nikier
Informer

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:25 pm

Seems stupid to announce to the world that her husband is going to be gone for a week and she’s going to be by herself when everyone knows where she lives. She really needs to think before she posts things on YouTube.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby Princesskris77 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:09 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Seems stupid to announce to the world that her husband is going to be gone for a week and she’s going to be by herself when everyone knows where she lives. She really needs to think before she posts things on YouTube.

She should really think period.

Princesskris77
Informer

Postby cat77 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:19 pm

How dumb that she thinks she needs to "do Addie's hair" before they go out. Those tight pigtails are gonna cause very undue strain. It's called traction alopecia. The poor thing is already bald.
cat77
Amateur

Postby Princesskris77 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:03 pm

That poor baby. Her hair must hurt when it’s pulled so tightly. I’d be crabby too. Everything is always skin tight or way too big. After five kids you’d think she’d be smart enough to dress her kids appropriately... she just gets dumber.

Princesskris77
Informer

Postby pinkdiamond_3 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:01 pm

TeaFor2 wrote:

Not necessarily. The baseball game was at 8am, likely over by 9:30 tops. Costco was right after- say 10am to maybe 11am? Then skip to when they were doing the mulch in the yard, Jess says "we have about 30 mins of sunlight left!" So that means its close to 7pm at that point because she's said tons of times lately that it stays light until the kids bedtime, which she swears is 7:30. Drake could have had the boys from 12noon to 5pm, easily.

I actually could care less either way, I just noticed all this when I really thought about it, and am slightly impressed with my detective work LOL.

pinkdiamond_3
Informer

Postby pinkdiamond_3 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:05 pm

TeaFor2 wrote:

Not necessarily. The baseball game was at 8am, likely over by 9:30 tops. Costco was right after- say 10am to maybe 11am? Then skip to when they were doing the mulch in the yard, Jess says "we have about 30 mins of sunlight left!" So that means its close to 7pm at that point because she's said tons of times lately that it stays light until the kids bedtime, which she swears is 7:30. Drake could have had the boys from 12noon to 5pm, easily.

I actually could care less either way, I just noticed all this when I really thought about it, and am slightly impressed with my detective work LOL.

pinkdiamond_3
Informer

Postby nineteenninety3 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:06 pm

Princesskris77 wrote:That poor baby. Her hair must hurt when it’s pulled so tightly. I’d be crabby too. Everything is always skin tight or way too big. After five kids you’d think she’d be smart enough to dress her kids appropriately... she just gets dumber.

In the video it really sounded like Addie was saying ouch when mess was doing her hair and when she was done she was crying.

She needs to stop putting all her daughter's value in their hair (remember the humungous deal she made of Lilia's first haircut?) And instead teach them that their worth is in their personality not in what grows out of their head.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
Informer

Postby MamaJoAnna » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:17 pm

missskristyy wrote:How old is Natalie?

And how old was she when she got pregnant?

Assuming this was already discussed, but is it assumed that she too got pregnant on purpose? Especially showing that shes actually a good mom & hangs out with her daughter, that it’s because was prepared & wanted one?

I'm pretty sure Natalie is around 21. She had just graduated high school when she and Drake got together/pregnant immediately. She claims she had the implant in her arm but who knows.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby Dramatic princess » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:18 pm

I think addie is adorable. Bald head and all. Once she started walking I somehow picture caillou...
Dramatic princess
Informer

Postby Adp1993 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:13 pm

whatthepho wrote:Her insta story is uncomfortable af. She about showed off Addie's privates while she tugged at her diaper

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I came on to say this! What kind of idiot zooms in on her toddlers half off diaper? Especially with the caption "wait for it"! Her pubis was showing. Jess is either a complete idiot, or she just doesn't care that pedophiles follow her.
Adp1993
Talker

Postby mb_1218 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:23 pm

I'm sure it's old news by now, but I haven't been on here in a long time... but I just really want to know how they live financially... Chris clearly doesn't work anymore, Jess never worked. Does Youtube really pay that good? I know these people work for YT by making videos, but there's something that just irks me about them spending money all the time and not having (dare I say) real jobs. I mean, she doesn't have that many subscribers that I feel she could live comfortably on. I know this probably sounds mean, but I just want to know if anyone agrees...
mb_1218
Amateur

Postby peylizt192 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:43 pm

mb_1218 wrote:I'm sure it's old news by now, but I haven't been on here in a long time... but I just really want to know how they live financially... Chris clearly doesn't work anymore, Jess never worked. Does Youtube really pay that good? I know these people work for YT by making videos, but there's something that just irks me about them spending money all the time and not having (dare I say) real jobs. I mean, she doesn't have that many subscribers that I feel she could live comfortably on. I know this probably sounds mean, but I just want to know if anyone agrees...

According to someone else she makes $150-200k
peylizt192
Talker

Postby sondraK » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQfncXSWJo

A little over 100K year,according to this.
She has over 600K subs.That's pretty good.Idk if she bought any of them,or how that works.The views are what count,though
sondraK
Talker

Postby KittyKax » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:59 pm

WTH? If you know you baby hates it when you do her hair like that then why do you do it!? It's one thing if it's Lilia who needs to have her hair brushed and put up so it doesn't turn into a rat's nest, but Addie doesn't need those pigtails. She's putting her baby through pain for something so dumb :'(
KittyKax
Gossiper

Postby 5678Jade » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:03 pm

How stupid can someone be to post a video of their child pulling off their diaper does she not realize there’s people watching that? Pedophiles watching? That people take her videos/pictures and keep them, or does she not even care? I’m so pissed, y’all

5678Jade
Talker

Postby nineteenninety3 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:41 pm

mb_1218 wrote:I'm sure it's old news by now, but I haven't been on here in a long time... but I just really want to know how they live financially... Chris clearly doesn't work anymore, Jess never worked. Does Youtube really pay that good? I know these people work for YT by making videos, but there's something that just irks me about them spending money all the time and not having (dare I say) real jobs. I mean, she doesn't have that many subscribers that I feel she could live comfortably on. I know this probably sounds mean, but I just want to know if anyone agrees...
A while back on one of her Snapchat you could see on her YouTube settings type page that her income for the previous 28 days was around the 7k mark, it wasn't any special month so if we assume that's an average figure she would be on around 84k before tax. however that was before she got 500,000 subs and she's now on almost 650,000 so if her views have increased proportionately with the sub count she is on more now. This also doesn't include any sponsorships or anything she does.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam