BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MadeHD wrote:We are all going to have to just agree to disagree. Now that Bryan knows what you want to see expect more "OMG Panic Attack at the O.G. with Trapped Toddler" videos. I could use another Olive Garden gnocchi vlog.
If he overplays it and starts with that crap then we will know he's doing it for vlog sympathy. Until then i refuse to snark on someone who is admitting they have panic attacks. You are why people have such terrible views about mental illness. And no one has fallen for anything, we all know he's a liar. We just don't think EVERY word that comes out of his mouth 24/7 is a lie. There is a difference, at this point, most of us that have been watching for years can spot them lying a mile away.
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

Playsinrain wrote:
MadeHD wrote:We are all going to have to just agree to disagree. Now that Bryan knows what you want to see expect more "OMG Panic Attack at the O.G. with Trapped Toddler" videos. I could use another Olive Garden gnocchi vlog.
If he overplays it and starts with that crap then we will know he's doing it for vlog sympathy. Until then i refuse to snark on someone who is admitting they have panic attacks. You are why people have such terrible views about mental illness. And no one has fallen for anything, we all know he's a liar. We just don't think EVERY word that comes out of his mouth 24/7 is a lie. There is a difference, at this point, most of us that have been watching for years can spot them lying a mile away.
Same here. I'm willing to give him benefit of the doubt right now. When my own personal issues hit, it was out of no where and like a freight train. It happens, people go through stuff, and it's sometimes extremely difficult to admit you have a serious problem and sometimes don't know what to do about it. I'd like to think this is not a ploy for views or attention, but I guess only time will tell.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

I feel like he threw missy under the bus... wonder why he felt it was necessary to say she was the trigger ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tnchk1187 wrote:I feel like he threw missy under the bus... wonder why he felt it was necessary to say she was the trigger ?

Probably because she was.

They are both juvenile, but in that relationship he’s clearly the only adult.

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

tnchk1187 wrote:I feel like he threw missy under the bus... wonder why he felt it was necessary to say she was the trigger ?

It might not have been the first time and he needed validation. we already know Missy’s very manipulative so if she’s the cause for some his anxiety he might be trying to spread some light on that.

:toss:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewitsme wrote:

It might not have been the first time and he needed validation. we already know Missy’s very manipulative so if she’s the cause for some his anxiety he might be trying to spread some light on that.

Especially because he's usually kissing her ass, and going on about how amazing she is, while all he ever gets is "Happy birthday/Father's Day. Thanks for the money and babies. Too bad they aren't girls" while her mom and dad get paragraphs about how wonderful they are.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Maybe he's paving the way for Cullen to call out Katie??

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

MadeHD wrote:Boo Hoo the narcissist has panic attacks.
Wow. Not really called for.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

"I love you Finn even though you can be a little punk sometimes!" Geez okay :lol:

I cringe every time Finn talks. Poor kid.

How does anyone feel about Bryan's panic attack? Does anyone think he faked it?
Carolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carolina »

I will give him the benefit of the doubt but is very suspicious when all the youtubers start talking about the same thing. We do need to speak up about mental illness, but I just hope they’re not doing it because it shows that is trending and need more views etc..

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He was driving, read a panic attack inducing text, and kept driving?

But dont worry, if you have these you're not alone.

8 minute vlog with 1 minute of an intro and I had to sit through an unskippable ad.. I was suspicious.. the motherfucker got a view outta me

Poor Fin. I had so much hope for him. He sure can say, "no" pretty clear.

He spent the day getting permits.. Horse stable? Get that shit built before the $$ dries up

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Finn should not have been laying on Karma like that
An Uncrustable as a "PB&J" in Ollie's lunch, surprise!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Finn should not have been laying on Karma like that
An Uncrustable as a "PB&J" in Ollie's lunch, surprise!
Seems he cant turn his nose down to convenience

msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

onbreak wrote:He was driving, read a panic attack inducing text, and kept driving?

8 minute vlog with 1 minute of an intro and I had to sit through an unskippable ad.. I was suspicious.. the motherfucker got a view outta me

He spent the day getting permits.. Horse stable? Get that shit built before the $$ dries up

Yep. I question that too. He was driving. Openly admits to driving and reading texts... Granted... I think he probably has the hands free thing on his car that reads the text to you and he says he did pull over....

Personal story....a few months ago I was driving and got a text and the message said a friend of mine had killed himself. I almost had an accident, almost went right off the road after seeing the message... I went straight into a panic attack. Now, on top of trying to work through the grief, whenever my phone makes a notification sound, it can trigger a panic attack, even more so if I can't get to it right away to read it because I'm freaking about what it might say.....

So yeah.... Not sure where I'm going with this but anxiety and panic attacks suck. I don't doubt he has them, I think most people do from time to time but not everyone talks about it. It would be nice if he could bring light to those types of challenges and talk about coping mechanisms but he's mostly just going to throw a pity party....

If an innocent work related text can trigger him, he might want to evaluate the unnecessary stressors in his life.... Didn't he go on a rant recently about how many people are dependent on him for their jobs? Like I got the sense he was overly stressed about how many people's salaries he is responsible for. When YouTube dries up he's going to feel like his world is collapsing. I'm a little worried what he will do when that eventuality rolls around.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Maybe that's why he wasn't driving. Most anti-anxiety meds like Xanax or Valium make driving difficult.

megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

onbreak wrote:He was driving, read a panic attack inducing text, and kept driving?

You should use hook tube no ads and they don't get a view from you :)
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

I actually think Bryan was throwing missy under the bus. Last week he did that vlog about “supermom”. She got a lot of flack about it. He’s the one who edits the vlogs and knew what would happen. Sure he posted on Twitter about mean people and comments. Damage control.
In today’s vlog he mentioned more than once how Ollie was getting to school on time and even “two minutes early”. We know that Missy can rarely get him there on time. Bryan also talked about taking Finn with him to get permits and run other errands. Missy never takes him without complaining about him.
Bryan also said that Finn took a 3 hr nap! Then he talks about getting the text from her and it triggers the panic attack.

Like I said before he edits the vlogs and controls what’s shown and how it’s perceived. I don’t doubt he’s screwed up, but he’s also smart and knows how to get views.

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Theirmom wrote:
MadeHD wrote:Boo Hoo the narcissist has panic attacks.
Bryan is not a narcissist. Not in a clinical sense, anyhow.
Nothing in the past 5 years indicates he has narcissistic personality disorder.

And being dismissive of mental illness based on someone’s personality flaws is gross.

You can not like him. You can think he’s obnoxious and self absorbed.

What you just said is EXACTLY the same as saying “Boo Hoo, the millionaire has cancer”.

It’s a mental illness. It’s shit like this that perpetuates the stigma around mental health. You don’t have to be a good person in order for your illness to be taken seriously. Mental illness severity isn’t merit based.
I absolutely adore you for this post. I have mental health issues and people (generalising obviously) are so dismissive of it. If people are more supportive it actually makes it easier to cope with the mental health issues.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

janem wrote:I actually think Bryan was throwing missy under the bus. Last week he did that vlog about “supermom”. She got a lot of flack about it. He’s the one who edits the vlogs and knew what would happen. Sure he posted on Twitter about mean people and comments. Damage control.
In today’s vlog he mentioned more than once how Ollie was getting to school on time and even “two minutes early”. We know that Missy can rarely get him there on time. Bryan also talked about taking Finn with him to get permits and run other errands. Missy never takes him without complaining about him.
Bryan also said that Finn took a 3 hr nap! Then he talks about getting the text from her and it triggers the panic attack.

Like I said before he edits the vlogs and controls what’s shown and how it’s perceived. I don’t doubt he’s screwed up, but he’s also smart and knows how to get views.

Kind of off topic but just wondering...do we know that Bryan still edits the vlogs himself? I have assumed for a while that he contracts that out to someone because he stopped bitching about editting for a while. I haven’t watched much at all in recent months but it’s seemed like he hasn’t been doing it for some time to me now. What I’m picturing is that he has creative say obviously and gives some sort of a script to an editor of what the vlog should include and how it should go based on what they filmed, then someone else does all the work. Just speculating and maybe I missed something but I can really see Bryan just paying someone else to do it.

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

Tiger27 wrote:
janem wrote:I actually think Bryan was throwing missy under the bus. Last week he did that vlog about “supermom”. She got a lot of flack about it. He’s the one who edits the vlogs and knew what would happen. Sure he posted on Twitter about mean people and comments. Damage control.

Kind of off topic but just wondering...do we know that Bryan still edits the vlogs himself? I have assumed for a while that he contracts that out to someone because he stopped bitching about editting for a while. I haven’t watched much at all in recent months but it’s seemed like he hasn’t been doing it for some time to me now. What I’m picturing is that he has creative say obviously and gives some sort of a script to an editor of what the vlog should include and how it should go based on what they filmed, then someone else does all the work. Just speculating and maybe I missed something but I can really see Bryan just paying someone else to do it.

i don’t think Bryan edits them at all. They can’t even take care of their kids themselves, I doubt they’re taking care of their vlogs themselves.

:toss:

Return to “Daily Bumps”