KkPleaseFeedTheBabies | KKandBabyJ | Part 24

Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

Why is it so satisfying for Khoa to get their kids getting hurt on Camera. Like in todays vlog when Jackson was jumping on the trampoline and he fell he said, “ oh he fell and I missed it” Or when Landon falls they just laugh at him. Karen always laughs when Landon falls and hits his head “hahahaha you’re ok” it just pisses me off.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Lily_rose17 wrote:Why is it so satisfying for Khoa to get their kids getting hurt on Camera. Like in todays vlog when Jackson was jumping on the trampoline and he fell he said, “ oh he fell and I missed it” Or when Landon falls they just laugh at him. Karen always laughs when Landon falls and hits his head “hahahaha you’re ok” it just pisses me off.
Jackie, is this you?!
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

spillingthetea wrote:Sorry for the eye roll lol I clicked wrong. But my hairstylist has dyed numerous pregnant women on all stages and nothing bad has happened. The doctors say you can do it

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
It’s all good..I’m a tad older so I know things change over time..just me being me..I’d probably hold off..the whole scandals in the 60s made me nervous to even take aspirin when all those problems ... doctors had a magic pill to help with nausea they prescribed it to many women babies were born they grew, and as those children started having children they realized infertility sky rocketed and through researched found taking that med helped the mom from puking but also sterilized the children ...if anyone is interested I can try to find the articles related to that....so I was always a worry wart to ensure I did things as natural as I could...
Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

ALeto90 wrote:
Lily_rose17 wrote:Why is it so satisfying for Khoa to get their kids getting hurt on Camera. Like in todays vlog when Jackson was jumping on the trampoline and he fell he said, “ oh he fell and I missed it” Or when Landon falls they just laugh at him. Karen always laughs when Landon falls and hits his head “hahahaha you’re ok” it just pisses me off.
Jackie, is this you?!
Yes girl I’m Jackie Nguyen, I’m just out here tryna protect my nephews. I’m coming at you from Orlando Florida it’s currently 75 degrees Here at the kkandbabj house. Tune in next Wednesday when I file the adoption papers for Jackson and Landon, maybe baby #3 because it’s gonna be another boy and Kermit says she only wants a girl.
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

Did anyone notice how Keren was cutting her meat up? She looks like she is just learning to use her knife and fork. Everything this woman does annoys the hell out of me. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... babe27.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

I think it’s equally worse if it’s sweet tea because one time she showed how she makes it in a vlog, and she DUMPED tons of sugar in it. Either way......
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

lisahunt wrote:Did anyone notice how Keren was cutting her meat up? She looks like she is just learning to use her knife and fork. Everything this woman does annoys the hell out of me. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... babe27.jpg[/img]

I hold my fork like that lol. I never learned how to hold it the other wayImage judge me all you want, I know it’s wrong, but I struggle to cut meat without holding it like thatImageImage

nurseeed
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nurseeed »

larissaledingham wrote:When did her eyelash extensions disappear?? I've only just noticed

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
She said she wasn’t gonna get them till after the pregnancy cause they take too long to put on and she said because she pregnant she won’t be able to lay there that long anymore Image

She was getting carried away with them honestly

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

nurseeed wrote:
larissaledingham wrote:When did her eyelash extensions disappear?? I've only just noticed

She said she wasn’t gonna get them till after the pregnancy cause they take too long to put on and she said because she pregnant she won’t be able to lay there that long anymore Image

She was getting carried away with them honestly

"she won’t be able to lay there that long anymore" give her a couch and she will lay there for an eternity!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

We had to start laughing/ignoring 50% of my 2 year olds falls because she learned that she got attention. If she tripped she would scream so we just laugh and say shes ok. But NEVER if she bumps her head at all even just a slight knock. And shes 2 and is learning what hurting herself is.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

I might of said this before but haaaate when Keren asks for a kiss. It’s the pointing to her face that annoys me. Idk why but it bothers me so much lol

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

MoonFace wrote:

She got them removed. Too lazy to keep getting them pretty much

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
thank god. Those things were hideous

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

spillingthetea wrote:
lisahunt wrote:Did anyone notice how Keren was cutting her meat up? She looks like she is just learning to use her knife and fork. Everything this woman does annoys the hell out of me. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... babe27.jpg[/img]

I hold my fork like that lol. I never learned how to hold it the other wayImage judge me all you want, I know it’s wrong, but I struggle to cut meat without holding it like thatImageImage

You don't annoy me though Image. I just think what ever Keren does annoys me. I'm sure if I saw you eating like that I wouldn't even notice tbh.

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Sorry for the second post. Was still watching

Keren : “khoa needs to go get rice” ...”I’ll post a picture of the bed because I don’t feel like going out to the car” *starts walking down hallway then goes outside to the car anyway to get rice* lol ok

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

AuraBor wrote:I think it’s equally worse if it’s sweet tea because one time she showed how she makes it in a vlog, and she DUMPED tons of sugar in it. Either way......
Black tea isn't advised for small kids. Herbal would be okay with no sugar but I doubt Keren was drinking herbal tea especially without a few cups of sugar.

This is what I found ages ago as my mother in law kept giving tea to my 1.5 year old when she was minding him;

Small children are advised to intake herbal tea, as they are caffeine-free. Your child should not drink green tea or black tea until she turns 12 or 13. Small children as young as 4-5 years should drink teas that do not contain caffeine and aren’t too hot.

Even if she wanted to give him some why not a small taste, why such a huge glass!

These poor kids will have rotten teeth before their baby teeth even fall out.

My 7 year old barely has sugar, only on special occasions. I didn't introduce him to sugary things until he was 3 and even then it was natural sugars. He just doesn't have the taste for it and never asks.

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

lisahunt wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:

You don't annoy me though Image. I just think what ever Keren does annoys me. I'm sure if I saw you eating like that I wouldn't even notice tbh.

Thanks girl! The fact that she holds it like that annoys me tooImage

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

God I wish she would wear a bra. I can understand with a loose shirt like she normally wears but when she was wearing that tight as shirt she might as well of been naked at least wear a damn bralette or something with that 12 year olds watch you... I just don't understand

dddddddddd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dddddddddd »

queentee20 wrote:Watching Landon wander off in the background... why tf don’t they watch him?! I WATCHED HIM BETTER THAN THEY DO

How many time does this woman need to redecorate her bed?! She buys new bed decor every 2 weeks!! Is she that bored with her life?!
The bed thing drives me nuts! I couldn't imagine buying all those pillows pillows are such a bitch to store, take up so much room

countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

jbg1515 wrote:
MoonFace wrote:

She got them removed. Too lazy to keep getting them pretty much

thank god. Those things were hideous

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What I don’t get is that she either has ridiculously long spider lashes that don’t look right for her fair hair and skin, or she doesn’t do *anything* with them. Like, just put some mascara on.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

lisahunt wrote:Did anyone notice how Keren was cutting her meat up? She looks like she is just learning to use her knife and fork. Everything this woman does annoys the hell out of me.

Then she scraped the entire plate!! She seriously has zero table manners.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”