Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | Pt. 3

C6H12O6_heather
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | P

Unread post by C6H12O6_heather »

Do you think the baby's name will be like Brynnerella ? Do you think all that kid will hear about is Brynn.
C6H12O6_heather
Amateur
Amateur

mrsglittersparkles wrote:I’ve seen a lot of stillbirth/miscarriage videos probably because I watched Rachelle’s way back when but when I saw hers of Brynn, something looked really off to me. Almost like her head and face were really smushed like possibly a chromosomal abnormality. I’m purely basing this on the videos I’ve seen of other babies born at her gestational age and they looked so much more like a real baby, formed head etc. Brynn looked flat. Does that even make sense? All I’m saying is now seeing what others have said in this forum, I think I agree with what they were saying how something was “off” about the whole thing and the ultrasound/anatomy scan etc. what are your thoughts?

Anxious to see about tomorrow (which actually happens to be my birthday) but for some reason I don’t have a good feeling about this pregnancy. Or their phony relationship for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you google fetal face at 19 weeks Brynn's face does not seem to be in line with the images you see for that stage of development. I feel like there is more to this story.
C6H12O6_heather
Amateur
Amateur

ashlynxo wrote:
Amcco191 wrote:Does anyone else see a bit of concern in the fact that this baby has had her arms up by her face for every ultrasound? It’s probably fine. I’ve just watched a lot of grey’s anatomy and I remember when April and Alex’s baby was noted to be “sitting like a little Buddha” in multiple ultrasounds, it wound up being a fatal birth defect. Again, probably fine.

Also, I’m so happy the troll is gone for now. She made me stop posting altogether for weeks.
I'm a Grey's fan and I remember those episodes so well! I'll miss Japril :( But, anyway, April and Jackson's baby had a defect and he never moved. R&J's real baby has moved, Rachelle has had the 20-week anatomy scan, and everything seems fine as of now. There's no correlation at all, imo.
I think the baby would have to move her hands for the anatomy scan. I was high risk and they allowed me to have the anatomy scan at 17 weeks. We had to have 2 more scans to get the image of the spine they wanted. But they were able to get everything else they wanted on the first attempt including gender. They can diagnose a lot on those scans. I know someone who's baby was dx'd with polycystic kidney disease at hers.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Amcco191 wrote:Does anyone else see a bit of concern in the fact that this baby has had her arms up by her face for every ultrasound? It’s probably fine. I’ve just watched a lot of grey’s anatomy and I remember when April and Alex’s baby was noted to be “sitting like a little Buddha” in multiple ultrasounds, it wound up being a fatal birth defect. Again, probably fine.

Also, I’m so happy the troll is gone for now. She made me stop posting altogether for weeks.
There is more to diagnosing Osteogenisis Imperfecta than just the position of baby. And that wasn’t a real baby. A lot is fabricated or exaggerated for the drama.
Anatomy scans are in-depth, if there was anything seriously wrong it will have been picked up by now.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

She probably has her hands over her face for the "holy shit, these losers are my parents?" shock.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Baaaahahahahahaha that’s amazing.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

Ho early, I’m really relieved for them that the baby seems healthy.
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

I am surprised that she hasn't mentioned the results of the second trimester blood test screening yet. She should have gotten results by now right?
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Rachelle repeatedly whining in the background "I want cookies and cream"...

Then get your damn cookies and cream, woman! You have two hands! Stop acting like a child!

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

We should be getting the name reveal today! Any final guesses?? I mentioned in a previous post that I thought they'd be simple and sweet, but now, I don't think they'll use a name that's common. Wild guess: I was thinking that they might use the name Brielle, which is super cute, but it's not really used a lot, like the name Brynn.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

ashlynxo wrote:We should be getting the name reveal today! Any final guesses?? I mentioned in a previous post that I thought they'd be simple and sweet, but now, I don't think they'll use a name that's common. Wild guess: I was thinking that they might use the name Brielle, which is super cute, but it's not really used a lot, like the name Brynn.
The name reveal is tomorrow, Easter Sunday. Image

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Curious wrote:The name reveal is tomorrow, Easter Sunday. Image

Oh, okay! I guess they changed it, because I thought I had read a tweet or something where she talked about it being before Easter. Thanks! :)
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Was t one the the things wrong with Brynn her Flagg face? This one looks flat too. Also, why is there a V in her skull? Is that just where the ultrasound didn’t reach
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
didi0110
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by didi0110 »

looks like anencephaly and it's indeed a neural tube defect but way worse than a "mild spina bifida" as I heard R saying.
If they terminated I don't blame them, it's hard.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't think there's anything to suggest that there's an abnormality with the baby. Rachelle would probably be very upset if the baby had anencephaly, not posting ultrasound pics right after.
notsarah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notsarah »

ashlynxo wrote:We should be getting the name reveal today! Any final guesses?? I mentioned in a previous post that I thought they'd be simple and sweet, but now, I don't think they'll use a name that's common. Wild guess: I was thinking that they might use the name Brielle, which is super cute, but it's not really used a lot, like the name Brynn.
I'm guessing some kind of family name as she mentioned it means a lot to them both.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

The baby seems to have her nose.

Btw, I find creepy that she says that her new baby looks like the daughter she lost at “20 weeks”, idk, we still don’t know what really happened and why Brynn looked like that. Rachelle is so obsessed for this baby to be Brynn #2.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

didi0110 wrote:looks like anencephaly and it's indeed a neural tube defect but way worse than a "mild spina bifida" as I heard R saying.
If they terminated I don't blame them, it's hard.
I do because it’s a huge lie she’s basing her whole channel on.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

prbeca wrote:Was t one the the things wrong with Brynn her Flagg face? This one looks flat too. Also, why is there a V in her skull? Is that just where the ultrasound didn’t reach
The nose looks huge.

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

None of her ultrasounds look normal. I wonder if she has some type of defect that she will be able to live with and Rachelle is just hiding it until birth for all those "baby was born ?" clickbait titles. Something is off.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”