Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by msrubeus »

ewitsme wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:
janem wrote:I actually think Bryan was throwing missy under the bus. Last week he did that vlog about “supermom”. She got a lot of flack about it. He’s the one who edits the vlogs and knew what would happen. Sure he posted on Twitter about mean people and comments. Damage control.
In today’s vlog he mentioned more than once how Ollie was getting to school on time and even “two minutes early”. We know that Missy can rarely get him there on time. Bryan also talked about taking Finn with him to get permits and run other errands. Missy never takes him without complaining about him.
Bryan also said that Finn took a 3 hr nap! Then he talks about getting the text from her and it triggers the panic attack.

Like I said before he edits the vlogs and controls what’s shown and how it’s perceived. I don’t doubt he’s screwed up, but he’s also smart and knows how to get views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kind of off topic but just wondering...do we know that Bryan still edits the vlogs himself? I have assumed for a while that he contracts that out to someone because he stopped bitching about editting for a while. I haven’t watched much at all in recent months but it’s seemed like he hasn’t been doing it for some time to me now. What I’m picturing is that he has creative say obviously and gives some sort of a script to an editor of what the vlog should include and how it should go based on what they filmed, then someone else does all the work. Just speculating and maybe I missed something but I can really see Bryan just paying someone else to do it.

i don’t think Bryan edits them at all. They can’t even take care of their kids themselves, I doubt they’re taking care of their vlogs themselves.

I don't think he edits them either usually. I see ads on upwork all the time looking for editors for YouTube channels, and any of them could easily be for Daily Bumps. I think they've been through multiple editors which is why it feels like the style keeps changing. Editors have to sign NDAs.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Well, Bryan’s vlog worked. Everyone is up in arms about it, and he earned some kudo points and is being viewed in a brighter light.

He can have anxiety, but people calling out someone for BS when they consistently put out BS *is not* why mental illness has a stigma.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I think Jeff was thier first hired editor, then when they fired him it was Corbin, now that corbin is out of the picture idk who would be editing unless it's that random guy that he is suddenly "friends" with (that he went to the globetrotters with). I almost think that he COULD be editing again, and thats one reason they have cut back on vlogs. It's just too much for Bryan to handle. :roll:
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

Playsinrain wrote:I think Jeff was thier first hired editor, then when they fired him it was Corbin, now that corbin is out of the picture idk who would be editing unless it's that random guy that he is suddenly "friends" with (that he went to the globetrotters with). I almost think that he COULD be editing again, and thats one reason they have cut back on vlogs. It's just too much for Bryan to handle. :roll:
HI BRYAN! He definitely reads here he just posted a pic of him editing the vlog lol! (Insta story)
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

megtanner35 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I think Jeff was thier first hired editor, then when they fired him it was Corbin, now that corbin is out of the picture idk who would be editing unless it's that random guy that he is suddenly "friends" with (that he went to the globetrotters with). I almost think that he COULD be editing again, and thats one reason they have cut back on vlogs. It's just too much for Bryan to handle. :roll:
HI BRYAN! He definitely reads here he just posted a pic of him editing the vlog lol! (Insta story)
That’s the funniest. Bryan, can you be anymore obvious? Now for sure I believe he threw her under the bus! Edits them to make him so good and needy... “poor me”

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

megtanner35 wrote:
Oh boy...that doesn’t look like a vlog. It looks like another godawful music video. Image

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Update to my last post: Yep, it is. You can see “Coaster Music Video - Khalid Cover” at the top.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... d2e214.jpg[/img]

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

megtanner35 wrote:
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dawwwww guys he cares about us!!!
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

He might not be editing a vlog in that picture but I still agree that he's probably back to doing it. It explains the choppy footage and schedule cutbacks. It'll be interesting if he gets a new assistant and goes back to vlogging every day and tries to explain it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

cat9480 wrote:
megtanner35 wrote:
Oh boy...that doesn’t look like a vlog. It looks like another godawful music video. Image

oh god you might be right!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Just wanted to post that Bryan could be having a panic attack and still drive. Not all panic attacks are crippling. Him driving afterwards is no reason to say he didn't have one, as they can be as simple as a racing heart and overwhelming fear.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

So now he is going to a youtube coaster artist. Bwhahaha Those are the lowest of the lows purely for attention grabbing. It's one thing if you are 15 and doing it, but a whole other thing when you are pushing 30 and monitize your channel. Sure hope he got permission from Kalids publishing co to use it.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

laughsatytfame wrote:So now he is going to a youtube coaster artist. Bwhahaha Those are the lowest of the lows purely for attention grabbing. It's one thing if you are 15 and doing it, but a whole other thing when you are pushing 30 and monitize your channel. Sure hope he got permission from Kalids publishing co to use it.
What exactly does that mean?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

laughsatytfame wrote:So now he is going to a youtube coaster artist. Bwhahaha Those are the lowest of the lows purely for attention grabbing. It's one thing if you are 15 and doing it, but a whole other thing when you are pushing 30 and monitize your channel. Sure hope he got permission from Kalids publishing co to use it.
You mean cover artist, not coaster, right? Not being snarky-- auto correct is a bitch. Just checking.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WHY doesn't someone help this poor horse and tell her to stop yanking on his mouth like that? I want so badly to put a bit in her mouth and yank on the reins. People like her don't deserve to own a horse.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 75bfa2.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 33d3de.jpg[/img]

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

hahah sorry cover artist, not coaster.
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 546670.jpg[/img] ImageImageImageImageImage (this is the song Bryan’s covering btw)

:toss:
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Those pictures, yet again, look awful. Although I'm not surprised. They're by BROOK. I didn't even know Crystal personally, and I miss her.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

ewitsme wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 546670.jpg[/img] ImageImageImageImageImage (this is the song Bryan’s covering btw)

He’s trolling us. Has to be.

Hey Bryan, give us a sign that you secretly love all the entertainment this forum provides you. Slyly slip the word “gossip” into the Vlog and give us a wink Image.
:roll:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Better yet I want to hear it from Missy

"Gothip is groth!"

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”