Andrea Mills

msmarbles
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Andrea Mills

Unread post by msmarbles »

Whoa... she denies that Sandy Hook happened? When was that? WTF?!

And I agree with you about her kids' weight gain. It's different if the family is eating a healthy diet and some kids are built bigger than others - that's a given. But from her shopping trips you can see that their diet is full of a lot of junk, and not just an occasional treat. I have five kids - I know that feeding kids fresh, healthy food is more expensive than dumping cream soup and canned vegetables into "casseroles".... but this isn't a family that suddenly fell into financial hardship. They made a choice to have all the kids knowing what their financial situation is. It's sad that they care more about having extra babies than they do about the health of the ones they already have.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

msmarbles wrote:a house with more than one bathroom would be a big step up for their family.
This really bothers me. The only bathroom they have in the house for 2 parents and 8 kids is a teeny tiny one.
What disturbs me is that this only bathroom is located inside the girls bedroom. Not in a hallway like a normal house it is literally inside their bedroom.
Anytime anyone needs to use it they have to walk into their bedroom past their beds to enter.

I can't imagine what that is like if someone wakes up in the middle of the night and has to walk past them while they are sleeping. Or if someone is sick and throwing up what a gross way to be woken up! To hear someone puking inside your room just a few feet away from your bed. I don't know how Andrea and Tom can possibly think this will be ok with the girls as they get older.
NF0508
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NF0508 »

cookingmama wrote:She has some real wacky views, such as that a woman does not orgasm until giving birth (???) and that Sandy Hook and a lot of televised shootings didn't really happen. But she seems to be mellowing out more now that she has exposed herself to dissenting opinions. The boys, mainly Justus and Solomon, seem to be wearing more of a variety of clothing outside of the normal matching clothes.

I think the biggest issue I have with her right now is just Eden's weight gain and Thomas' ballooning stomach. It's one thing to be fat yourself, but I think it's downright child abuse to let your kids be fat. It can do some irreversible damage to them physically and sets them up for a lifestyle of bad eating.

I remember being really confused by the Climax video she did about birth. After rewatching it, I don’t think she meant that women literally orgasm during birth (although some do). It’s seems she’s never had an orgasm from sex and was just making a sloppy comparison from ignorance.
pixieleinisback
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pixieleinisback »

Eden looks so sad and lifeless in the videos... Andrea should pay more attention for her.

I also do not get this feeling that she gets a lot of love from her family.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

I agree about Eden. She looks like she could use some good one on one time before baby Hannah gets here. Andrea could also get her some clothes that fit properly. Every time I see her, I feel like the poor girl looks uncomfortable from her pants being too tight or her shirt being too small and rolling up.

The latest video... yikes. How much time did Tom waste trying to fit everything into one cart? It’s slightly amusing but they get two in the end after checking out anyway. I really didn’t care to know that Andrea purchased that pink nightie or see Tom’s reaction to it in the cart. With every shopping trip, I’m surprised by the amount of crappy food they buy.

I really hope Andrea’s labor and delivery goes well. I am nervous for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

Wow !! They buy a lot of snacks and butter. H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pixieleinisback
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pixieleinisback »

Eden defenitely needs some bigger clothes. I cannot decide which is more awful, to see her bare ass out of the pants in the videos or that her mother cannot edit it out, or make it not visible. I know that Eden is a little girl, but stil, no one has to see her bare ass.

I am also nervouse that she gives a birth at home. Look at Claudia. She does not seem to be alright. I do not know if something went wrong during the birth or she just has more unfortunate look than her siblings.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

How old is she? She looks quite old, way too old to be attempting an unsupervised home birth (not that anyone should be doing that). The risk for complications just seems way too high. But no worries, she’s stocked up on her teas and herb baths so I’m sure everything will be just fine.

ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Tiger27 wrote:How old is she? She looks quite old, way too old to be attempting an unsupervised home birth (not that anyone should be doing that). The risk for complications just seems way too high. But no worries, she’s stocked up on her teas and herb baths so I’m sure everything will be just fine. Image

My thoughts exactly...I think she looks way older than she really is; or at least I hope. I feel like their house is a clown car at this point.

notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

ytdramaqueen wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:How old is she? She looks quite old, way too old to be attempting an unsupervised home birth (not that anyone should be doing that). The risk for complications just seems way too high. But no worries, she’s stocked up on her teas and herb baths so I’m sure everything will be just fine. Image

My thoughts exactly...I think she looks way older than she really is; or at least I hope. I feel like their house is a clown car at this point.

Shes around 40 slightly under from what I gather in her videos, I am concerned I have some knowledge of herbs and her latest video contradicts what I know to be true...
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

notyomama wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:

Shes around 40 slightly under from what I gather in her videos, I am concerned I have some knowledge of herbs and her latest video contradicts what I know to be true...
Mind to share what the contradictions are?
notyomama
Talker
Talker

Nothing dangerous, just not necessary ? I'd have to rewatch to give specifics, but her use of red raspberry leaf is strange for sure.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Red raspberry leaf is supposed to help tone your uterus so it can help with labor. I had always read you’re supposed to take it for weeks before labor, not just when it starts.
notyomama
Talker
Talker

YellowSweater1950 wrote:Red raspberry leaf is supposed to help tone your uterus so it can help with labor. I had always read you’re supposed to take it for weeks before labor, not just when it starts.
yes and I've never heard of anyone taking such a strong dose during labor and after. Its a toning herb.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

I actually made her version of the tea to take during my last trimester...it was really gag worthy. I never kept it up, lol.
suemia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suemia »

Still no baby. I hope she sees a doctor if she goes too overdue!

Looking at Eden today the poor girl has really gained a lot of weight, her tummy is peaking out from her clothes.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

suemia wrote:Still no baby. I hope she sees a doctor if she goes too overdue!

Looking at Eden today the poor girl has really gained a lot of weight, her tummy is peaking out from her clothes.
Yeah. I’ve noticed her weight gain as well. They should cut out the soda and cut back on the snack cakes.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

I wonder if Andrew had an eating disorder at some point. Someone in one video in the comments asked if she’s concerned about their sugar intake, and Andrea gave a nice response but ranted a little bit on the sugar thing. It’s like a trigger for her. She used an -exia word to describe people who eat extremely healthy to the point it’s damaging. It seemed kind of odd.

I get it — I was super into organic healthy natural food, but am now at a point where I can eat fast food and not feel guilty over it for killing myself a little faster. ;) I wonder if she went through something serious that lead her to eat foods the way she does...

Honestly, though, it’s hard to take advice from people when they don’t appear to be very healthy themselves. That’s why I keep my mouth shut about nutrition and diets, and leave it to the professionals. LOL!
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Ugh, Andrea not Andrew. Lol
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Just found this channel after reading about them in another thread. Every time I come across these big families, I'm so thankful I only have 1 sibling. Maybe they're used to it but being crammed in such a small house and all those boys in that one room would drive me crazy. But I never had to share a room so I'm speaking without perspective I guess.

Do we know how old she is? Unassisted homebirths are scary and risky as is, but especially with someone older.

Return to “A-H”