Samika Part 3

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by thenightowl »

I love Leo, Owen and Theo!! I hate Bo (Beau) only because of Ellie and Jared, I guess that's petty but it just reminds me of them.
galaxy
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by galaxy »

Leo, Ezra, Owen, and Theo are all great choices. I️ just really hope they don’t choose Bo. All I see is B.O. as in body odor. Not ideal for sure lol!
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

Wow, I definitely have very different naming preferences to them. I quite like Leo, Owen, and Theo, and I think Ezra is okay, but the rest of those names I'm REALLY not a fan of. Then again I tend to trend towards very traditional names especially for boys- if I ever have a son my top name choice is Arthur
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Leo and Theo are nice and Ezra is ok, I could warm to it. But the other names are pretty appalling! (No offence to anyone who likes those names). I really don’t like last names as first names like “Porter”.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

OH MY GOSH. Everyone go look at Jenn’s Instagram story right now! So proud of PJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

rdt1004 wrote:I can't believe Taz was a serious contender for Noah's name lmao. I'm glad they didn't use it and I'm hoping they wouldn't use it for this boy either, but it's their choice. I don't think Bo is that bad, but only if it's spelled Beau. Even then, still not my favorite. I love seeing other people's style in baby names though.
If they name the kid Taz, he's going to be mercilessly picked on. Especially if he acts out at all-- Tasmanian Devil?
And Turin? Ace? What are they thinking? I agree that Bo is okay, but only if spelled Beau.
I guess there's no accounting for taste!

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

littlebaby wrote:OH MY GOSH. Everyone go look at Jenn’s Instagram story right now! So proud of PJ!

Was it her counting to three or going pee on the potty? I’m pretty impressed with both! She talks almost as much as Calvin does from E+J and she’s a year younger!
xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xclairecameronx »

Do you guys think Sam and Jenn will stop having kids after baby #3? Or do you think they'll wait awhile to have another one (like they wanted to after PJ)?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I love Ezra, i think Ezra Porter is cute.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

xclairecameronx wrote:Do you guys think Sam and Jenn will stop having kids after baby #3? Or do you think they'll wait awhile to have another one (like they wanted to after PJ)?
Who knows, since it seems they don’t use birth control.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:I can't believe Taz was a serious contender for Noah's name lmao. I'm glad they didn't use it and I'm hoping they wouldn't use it for this boy either, but it's their choice. I don't think Bo is that bad, but only if it's spelled Beau. Even then, still not my favorite. I love seeing other people's style in baby names though.
If they name the kid Taz, he's going to be mercilessly picked on. Especially if he acts out at all-- Tasmanian Devil?
And Turin? Ace? What are they thinking? I agree that Bo is okay, but only if spelled Beau.

Mercifully* Image

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SunnySide0 wrote:
littlebaby wrote:OH MY GOSH. Everyone go look at Jenn’s Instagram story right now! So proud of PJ!

Was it her counting to three or going pee on the potty? I’m pretty impressed with both! She talks almost as much as Calvin does from E+J and she’s a year younger!
Both! Definitely both lol. I thought of Calvin while watching that too.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Porter is a popular Mormon name. He's some dead church dude that all the Porters are named after, like Ellie's sister's son.

The only names I thought were decent (not GOOFY AF) and not too trendy were Ezra or maybe Theo (but even my cousin's son is a baby Theo).

Some of those name are just awful! Ace? Otis? Archie??? I'm pretty sure Taz was just a joke, but still.....
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

littlebaby wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Mercifully* Image

LOL-- I almost said that...

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if they know "Trey" isn't really Trey DeFranco's real name. It's his nickname since he's actually Philip DeFranco III. In fact, most people called Trey are actually "the 3rds."
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

Not a huge fan of any of the names. My top pick would be Leo, I like Leon...but it is a wild (random?) mix of names :D
I have a strong feeling that they are going with Ezra. Well, better than other ones on the list :P
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

Double post: What names would you have chosen to go with their last two kids?
I think Levi and Mason would have sounded nice and would have worked with the bunch (Not my picks for my future kiddos).
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sun88 wrote:Double post: What names would you have chosen to go with their last two kids?
I think Levi and Mason would have sounded nice and would have worked with the bunch (Not my picks for my future kiddos).
They have the extra burden of having a super common last name, so that must make naming babies a bit tougher. For example, there are probably 1000s of Noah Andersons out there.

If they want to stick with an "AA" name, I think Asher or even Axel is better than Ace or Archer/Archie.

Micah, Grady, Drew, Emmitt are less common names that sound good with Anderson.

I also like Franklin "Frankie" Anderson, but Franklin is a BIG name for a kid.

I'm guessing they'll go with Ezra. Maybe Ezra Douglas for Sam's dad?
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
sun88 wrote:Double post: What names would you have chosen to go with their last two kids?
They have the extra burden of having a super common last name, so that must make naming babies a bit tougher. For example, there are probably 1000s of Noah Andersons out there.

If they want to stick with an "AA" name, I think Asher or even Axel is better than Ace or Archer/Archie.

Asher and Emmitt - cute! I must say I was quite surprised by the weird names they "like".
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

ewokfan11 wrote:

Oooh, I love Axel Anderson or Asher Anderson. Emmitt would be really cute too. I'm with you though, thinking and hoping they go with Ezra. Besides Archer and Theo, I think the rest of their list of names is pretty awful.

Return to “Q-Z”