KkPleaseFeedTheBabies | KKandBabyJ | Part 24

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

Unread post by Pineapples »

queentee20 wrote:I’ve been so busy today that I haven’t watched the vlog and from the looks of it no one else has either? Lol... I’ll be back for my daily vlog summary. I’m already in pain so let’s hope KK don’t add to it
What happened? Are you ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

Just ignore Jmama she’s obviously an attention seeker like Keren.

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

queentee20 wrote:I remember plenty of users names like pineapples spillingthetea chichi Classie mom210 ALeto90 it’s not that hard... I don’t have a “hamster brain” lol.
I know I’m newer but I kinda thought I came up with a memorable name lol
ezence
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ezence »

queentee20 wrote:I’ve been so busy today that I haven’t watched the vlog and from the looks of it no one else has either? Lol... I’ll be back for my daily vlog summary. I’m already in pain so let’s hope KK don’t add to it
I literally can't anymore, they've become so boring.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:
What happened? Are you ok?

I had my surgery today! And i think he cut out more than he intended to. I’m mostly in pain from the stitches, they feel way too tight. And he didn’t prescribe pain meds so Idk what to do. I also have a big bald spot at the front of my head so I was so triggered when someone said they thought Keren went bald xD lmao... I’m in pain but at least I’m not KKandBabyJ!!
Oh gosh! I hope you will be ok. Sending healing hugs your way x

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok Jmama has been given a stern warning to not post multiple posts and she has been banned for 4 days. Let’s see what happens.

Mrodriguez
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mrodriguez »

MoonFace wrote:What's on her back??[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 12ffd6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
. I think it’s birth control because i use one similar to that or she smokes and it’s a nicotine patch? Or an ice hot patch thing

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

Mrodriguez wrote:
MoonFace wrote:What's on her back??[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 12ffd6.jpg[/img]

. I think it’s birth control because i use one similar to that or she smokes and it’s a nicotine patch? Or an ice hot patch thing

Hmm no offense but I think she's too old for birth control. Probably icy hot cause they were playing tennis earlier. Didn't think about that!

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Hope you are doing good Pineapples

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spillingthetea wrote:Hope you are doing good Pineapples

I’m doing as good as I can thanks. I appreciate you for asking x

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

maybe a band aid or an icy hot patch

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Pineapples wrote:

Fuuucckkk i meant to say queentee lol sorry I hope both of you are good Image

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spillingthetea wrote:
Pineapples wrote:

Fuuucckkk i meant to say queentee lol sorry I hope both of you are good Image

Hahahaha! That’s funny lol

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

queentee20 wrote:
ezence wrote:
I literally can't anymore, they've become so boring.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I understand! I literally only watch so I can discuss here.. if it weren’t for this site I wouldn’t watch them so she should be glad she gets a view from me!

And thank you pineapples!
Love me some Queentee! Hope you feel better very soon xoxo
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

queentee20 wrote:Lol everyone here is so nice! BTW I uploaded a video today that was prefilmed yesterday. I don’t want anyone thinking I lied about having a big chunk of my skin taken out! If anyone thinks I’m lying I can send a pic. I know some trolls here will attack anyone for any reason possible. I’m in pain but handling it well, honestly the people here who have opened about their issues have made me stronger. It baffles me that people think we’re all a bunch of women hating mom shaming loser bitches, when this community is actually really positive and supportive. For the next few days I’ll be relaxing and doing a lot of reading in bed, possibly remembering more usernames ;) lol
We believe you lol. feel better soon. <3 I too have some health issues of my own that I’ve been struggling with for the last year or so but don’t mention much on here. I feel like this forum is a good escape and distraction for a lot of us. Keeps my mind busy when it’d otherwise wander. Hope all of you with health issues get the answers/relief that you deserve.

I think that’s why KK frustrates some of us so much lol. They’re lucky enough to be healthy, wealthy, and live where it’s warm and sunny a majority of the time and take advantage of what most of us can only dream of. Image

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ckks wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Lol everyone here is so nice! BTW I uploaded a video today that was prefilmed yesterday. I don’t want anyone thinking I lied about having a big chunk of my skin taken out! If anyone thinks I’m lying I can send a pic. I know some trolls here will attack anyone for any reason possible. I’m in pain but handling it well, honestly the people here who have opened about their issues have made me stronger. It baffles me that people think we’re all a bunch of women hating mom shaming loser bitches, when this community is actually really positive and supportive. For the next few days I’ll be relaxing and doing a lot of reading in bed, possibly remembering more usernames ;) lol
We believe you lol. feel better soon. <3 I too have some health issues of my own that I’ve been struggling with for the last year or so but don’t mention much on here. I feel like this forum is a good escape and distraction for a lot of us. Keeps my mind busy when it’d otherwise wander. Hope all of you with health issues get the answers/relief that you deserve.

I think that’s why KK frustrates some of us so much lol. They’re lucky enough to be healthy, wealthy, and live where it’s warm and sunny a majority of the time and take advantage of what most of us can only dream of. Image

Yes Queenie we believe you don’t worry!

And ckks you are exactly right! I can’t believe they just take everything for granted, including their good health and good fortune. Some of us know that real life can be very cruel. I’m not wishing any bad on them whatsoever, just wish they would wake up and indeed realise that they are so very blessed.

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

A number of vlogs ago I noticed something...I was going to mention it but kinda held back, everyone was so into who’s eating what and hidden binkies and bottles (I’m guilty as well).
Let’s talk about the pool (I almost hear the groans from some) but hear me out because I wanna know if you see what I see

They have no pool screen or fence ( something we all know)
His mom does ...she even has lattice up on one side for privacy Karen commented how she liked it
Those are known facts so far.......but now please tell me I’m not crazy but when Khoa is doing his drone footage of his house.....no pool screen no fence........his moms house (he drones over a house when the next clip is at his moms house) and no pool screen or fence..there is a tree line but no screen
So who’s house is it? Does that person know their house is being video taped and used almost daily for footage?
Did kk find a house flying the area looking for no pool screen so they could see if we reported his mom for safety then she could of done a video blaming the haters?
Or possibly I need better glasses let me know what you guys think :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
panicatthebooty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by panicatthebooty »

Dramatic princess wrote:A number of vlogs ago I noticed something...I was going to mention it but kinda held back, everyone was so into who’s eating what and hidden binkies and bottles (I’m guilty as well).
Let’s talk about the pool (I almost hear the groans from some) but hear me out because I wanna know if you see what I see

His mom does ...she even has lattice up on one side for privacy Karen commented how she liked it
Those are known facts so far.......but now please tell me I’m not crazy but when Khoa is doing his drone footage of his house.....no pool screen no fence........his moms house (he drones over a house when the next clip is at his moms house) and no pool screen or fence..there is a tree line but no screen
So who’s house is it? Does that person know their house is being video taped and used almost daily for footage?
Did kk find a house flying the area looking for no pool screen so they could see if we reported his mom for safety then she could of done a video blaming the haters?
I thought maybe it could have been Taylor's (I never paid attention to her house until just now) but I checked and she has a screen too. Hm...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

Dramatic princess wrote:A number of vlogs ago I noticed something...I was going to mention it but kinda held back, everyone was so into who’s eating what and hidden binkies and bottles (I’m guilty as well).

I think it’s that Nice house he renovated/sold a while back

panicatthebooty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by panicatthebooty »

Momma210 wrote:

I think it’s that Nice house he renovated/sold a while back

Doesn't look like that's it either.Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”