• Advertisement
    

JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby cardboardbox » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:21 pm

Why doesn't she get the kids bunny ears?? She's so weird..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Talker
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 515 times
Been thanked: 1260 times

Advertisement

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby shilohjulia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:27 pm

Addie’s stupid “ponytail” looks soooo DUMB


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
Gossiper
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 865 times
Been thanked: 2818 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby quartz » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:56 pm

addie looks like gollum in the easter pic. so unfortunate
User avatar
quartz
Amateur
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:44 pm
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 644 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby betinha29 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:59 pm

Hi Everyone! Short-Time Lurker & New User on YTMD. A little intro (not little at all, sorry in advance) - I used to be on GG and active in the SchuermanShow thread. They fell off the face of the Earth and I stumbled upon JesssssssFam (or however many S's). I was trying to figure out when I first started watching her and realized, oddly, that it was 2 years ago when I stumbled upon her pregnancy announcement on her Easter Surprise video. I remember reading the comments and people mentioning "ANOTHER ONE?" and that's how I became interested and watched her Family Journey video where I sorta understood what the storyline was.

I don't hate-watch her. I actually enjoy her videos and look forward to them. See, coming from watching the ShitShowSchuermans' to JesssFam it was like WOW this is entertaining, she knows how to edit, the kids are cute and well-dressed, husband isn't a total creep who uses olive oil as lube.. ya know... normal in a sense. I get they are not the typical family because Jess sleeps with different men and then bad-mouths them, and the house is a melting-pot of children who call 2 guys dad and Lilia calls Chris dad and Gabe dad and Chris and Gabe hang out... I get it - It's a mess. But I like watching messes and it's my guilty pleasure. Don't judge me. Or do. I don't care. I thoroughly enjoyed watching her content when I didn't know the backstory very well. I knew Drake was Kyson, Kayden, & Landen's dad and I knew he was a dead-beat as per what Jessica would share in her videos. I really loved the fact that this was a woman who was pregnant with her 5th kid (whether she had different sperm donors didn't matter) and she was up doing Lilia's hair, packing lunches, while vlogging and editing and she made it look so easy. I'd notice little things like her being neurotic and very meticulous and attention-seeking in her everyday vlogs. I'd notice favoritism towards Landen over the other kids even after Addy was born. Then yesterday I wanted to dig into her past. I looked up old videos of her & Drake. I saw signs right away that she was attention-seeking and that he was an asshole. So I've pieced together that Drake got with Maycee after Jess. He was also with Natalie, knocked her up and left her. I've heard of Joel but don't know his role other than he'd cook breakfast for her and he was around the kids. I haven't watched earlier vlogs of Chris and Jess... I honestly don't think he's that bad of a guy. I don't know the knife story - please someone inform me in a PM.

But you've got to remember, I came from watching this. Jay Schuerman was also a SaH Dad but he only had two kids and he was mooching off of Disability, going on "man-dates" with his best friend every Friday. I can honestly see a need for Chris being a SaH Dad and if Jess is actually making 100K a year then I don't see a problem if he pulls his weight and actually does work. Besides, Jess is such a needy brat, she probably encouraged the decision for him to quit his job. I don't see his paintballing hobby as childish. IIRC, his dad introduced him to paintballing and they enjoyed doing it together. His dad passed away fairly recently right?...and maybe he just does it because it brings him back to happier times. He's also introduced it to Caden which is a nice family tradition between father & son to pass down. I'm not mad at him for it.

I think some comments on here are spot-on, some mention things that I've never noticed at first glance but do now, and some are just grasping at straws and totally overdramatic. People complain she didn't post anything for the twins... then she posts a birthday post for the twins on IG and then people complain that they should have separate posts :lol: I can't with you guys sometimes. Does anyone know if Drake posted anything about the twins? I can't wait to see if he shows up to their birthday especially since he went to Airabella's or if Jess will not allow it and then bitch about him being a bad dad on the vlog. I don't think Drake doesn't want to see his sons... I think he just doesn't want to see Jess. She deep down is spiteful that he was able to dump her while she was pregnant and move onto Maycee. She always thinks she has everything under control, so when someone messes that up, she seems like the type to hold a grudge for a looooong time. I also thought the "Who's your dad?" comment to Landen was out-of-line. If Landen wants to call Chris dad, that's fine but don't make him recite it like it's a commercial. You know damn well the lawn mower is Chris' ... there's no need for you to get him to confirm "dad" as in "Chris" Jess, you psychopath.

The kids aren't ugly and for the most part they look well-groomed and well-behaved. This and This was what Sam Schuerman raised. All babies look like aliens to me so until Addy turns two, I'm not gonna say she looks like Uncle Fester (like some other user's boyfriend mentioned here earlier - he's a dick btw).

If Jess does read here - PLEASE STOP DOING PIGTAILS ON ADDY. For the love of all things holy. She looks ridiculous.

Phew, thank you for reading if you did. Now onto more interesting things... Drake's girlfriend (FB says they've been together since October 2017) is friends with Amber and Gabe on Facebook. Thoughts?
User avatar
betinha29
Amateur
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:04 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby betinha29 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:33 pm

**Just realized the links may not work if you're on mobile. Oh well, you don't need to see the misfits anyway - just take my word on it.

here's the gist though:
Image
User avatar
betinha29
Amateur
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:04 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby peylizt192 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:37 pm

betinha29 wrote:Hi Everyone! Short-Time Lurker & New User on YTMD. A little intro (not little at all, sorry in advance) - I used to be on GG and active in the SchuermanShow thread. They fell off the face of the Earth and I stumbled upon JesssssssFam (or however many S's). I was trying to figure out when I first started watching her and realized, oddly, that it was 2 years ago when I stumbled upon her pregnancy announcement on her Easter Surprise video. I remember reading the comments and people mentioning "ANOTHER ONE?" and that's how I became interested and watched her Family Journey video where I sorta understood what the storyline was.

I don't hate-watch her. I actually enjoy her videos and look forward to them. See, coming from watching the ShitShowSchuermans' to JesssFam it was like WOW this is entertaining, she knows how to edit, the kids are cute and well-dressed, husband isn't a total creep who uses olive oil as lube.. ya know... normal in a sense. I get they are not the typical family because Jess sleeps with different men and then bad-mouths them, and the house is a melting-pot of children who call 2 guys dad and Lilia calls Chris dad and Gabe dad and Chris and Gabe hang out... I get it - It's a mess. But I like watching messes and it's my guilty pleasure. Don't judge me. Or do. I don't care. I thoroughly enjoyed watching her content when I didn't know the backstory very well. I knew Drake was Kyson, Kayden, & Landen's dad and I knew he was a dead-beat as per what Jessica would share in her videos. I really loved the fact that this was a woman who was pregnant with her 5th kid (whether she had different sperm donors didn't matter) and she was up doing Lilia's hair, packing lunches, while vlogging and editing and she made it look so easy. I'd notice little things like her being neurotic and very meticulous and attention-seeking in her everyday vlogs. I'd notice favoritism towards Landen over the other kids even after Addy was born. Then yesterday I wanted to dig into her past. I looked up old videos of her & Drake. I saw signs right away that she was attention-seeking and that he was an asshole. So I've pieced together that Drake got with Maycee after Jess. He was also with Natalie, knocked her up and left her. I've heard of Joel but don't know his role other than he'd cook breakfast for her and he was around the kids. I haven't watched earlier vlogs of Chris and Jess... I honestly don't think he's that bad of a guy. I don't know the knife story - please someone inform me in a PM.

But you've got to remember, I came from watching this. Jay Schuerman was also a SaH Dad but he only had two kids and he was mooching off of Disability, going on "man-dates" with his best friend every Friday. I can honestly see a need for Chris being a SaH Dad and if Jess is actually making 100K a year then I don't see a problem if he pulls his weight and actually does work. Besides, Jess is such a needy brat, she probably encouraged the decision for him to quit his job. I don't see his paintballing hobby as childish. IIRC, his dad introduced him to paintballing and they enjoyed doing it together. His dad passed away fairly recently right?...and maybe he just does it because it brings him back to happier times. He's also introduced it to Caden which is a nice family tradition between father & son to pass down. I'm not mad at him for it.

I think some comments on here are spot-on, some mention things that I've never noticed at first glance but do now, and some are just grasping at straws and totally overdramatic. People complain she didn't post anything for the twins... then she posts a birthday post for the twins on IG and then people complain that they should have separate posts :lol: I can't with you guys sometimes. Does anyone know if Drake posted anything about the twins? I can't wait to see if he shows up to their birthday especially since he went to Airabella's or if Jess will not allow it and then bitch about him being a bad dad on the vlog. I don't think Drake doesn't want to see his sons... I think he just doesn't want to see Jess. She deep down is spiteful that he was able to dump her while she was pregnant and move onto Maycee. She always thinks she has everything under control, so when someone messes that up, she seems like the type to hold a grudge for a looooong time. I also thought the "Who's your dad?" comment to Landen was out-of-line. If Landen wants to call Chris dad, that's fine but don't make him recite it like it's a commercial. You know damn well the lawn mower is Chris' ... there's no need for you to get him to confirm "dad" as in "Chris" Jess, you psychopath.

The kids aren't ugly and for the most part they look well-groomed and well-behaved. This and This was what Sam Schuerman raised. All babies look like aliens to me so until Addy turns two, I'm not gonna say she looks like Uncle Fester (like some other user's boyfriend mentioned here earlier - he's a dick btw).

If Jess does read here - PLEASE STOP DOING PIGTAILS ON ADDY. For the love of all things holy. She looks ridiculous.

Phew, thank you for reading if you did. Now onto more interesting things... Drake's girlfriend (FB says they've been together since October 2017) is friends with Amber and Gabe on Facebook. Thoughts?

Totally agree with you on some of the comments being a little reach-y and overdramatic lol
peylizt192
Talker
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 836 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby dazzled » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:15 am

Wait until Addie's hair breaks off so she'll have even less of it. Jess is gonna have a mental breakdown.
dazzled
Gossiper
 
Posts: 648
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 443 times
Been thanked: 5759 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby nineteenninety3 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:15 am

betinha29 wrote:Hi Everyone! Short-Time Lurker & New User on YTMD. A little intro (not little at all, sorry in advance) - I used to be on GG and active in the SchuermanShow thread. They fell off the face of the Earth and I stumbled upon JesssssssFam (or however many S's). I was trying to figure out when I first started watching her and realized, oddly, that it was 2 years ago when I stumbled upon her pregnancy announcement on her Easter Surprise video. I remember reading the comments and people mentioning "ANOTHER ONE?" and that's how I became interested and watched her Family Journey video where I sorta understood what the storyline was.

I don't hate-watch her. I actually enjoy her videos and look forward to them. See, coming from watching the ShitShowSchuermans' to JesssFam it was like WOW this is entertaining, she knows how to edit, the kids are cute and well-dressed, husband isn't a total creep who uses olive oil as lube.. ya know... normal in a sense. I get they are not the typical family because Jess sleeps with different men and then bad-mouths them, and the house is a melting-pot of children who call 2 guys dad and Lilia calls Chris dad and Gabe dad and Chris and Gabe hang out... I get it - It's a mess. But I like watching messes and it's my guilty pleasure. Don't judge me. Or do. I don't care. I thoroughly enjoyed watching her content when I didn't know the backstory very well. I knew Drake was Kyson, Kayden, & Landen's dad and I knew he was a dead-beat as per what Jessica would share in her videos. I really loved the fact that this was a woman who was pregnant with her 5th kid (whether she had different sperm donors didn't matter) and she was up doing Lilia's hair, packing lunches, while vlogging and editing and she made it look so easy. I'd notice little things like her being neurotic and very meticulous and attention-seeking in her everyday vlogs. I'd notice favoritism towards Landen over the other kids even after Addy was born. Then yesterday I wanted to dig into her past. I looked up old videos of her & Drake. I saw signs right away that she was attention-seeking and that he was an asshole. So I've pieced together that Drake got with Maycee after Jess. He was also with Natalie, knocked her up and left her. I've heard of Joel but don't know his role other than he'd cook breakfast for her and he was around the kids. I haven't watched earlier vlogs of Chris and Jess... I honestly don't think he's that bad of a guy. I don't know the knife story - please someone inform me in a PM.

But you've got to remember, I came from watching this. Jay Schuerman was also a SaH Dad but he only had two kids and he was mooching off of Disability, going on "man-dates" with his best friend every Friday. I can honestly see a need for Chris being a SaH Dad and if Jess is actually making 100K a year then I don't see a problem if he pulls his weight and actually does work. Besides, Jess is such a needy brat, she probably encouraged the decision for him to quit his job. I don't see his paintballing hobby as childish. IIRC, his dad introduced him to paintballing and they enjoyed doing it together. His dad passed away fairly recently right?...and maybe he just does it because it brings him back to happier times. He's also introduced it to Caden which is a nice family tradition between father & son to pass down. I'm not mad at him for it.

I think some comments on here are spot-on, some mention things that I've never noticed at first glance but do now, and some are just grasping at straws and totally overdramatic. People complain she didn't post anything for the twins... then she posts a birthday post for the twins on IG and then people complain that they should have separate posts I can't with you guys sometimes. Does anyone know if Drake posted anything about the twins? I can't wait to see if he shows up to their birthday especially since he went to Airabella's or if Jess will not allow it and then bitch about him being a bad dad on the vlog. I don't think Drake doesn't want to see his sons... I think he just doesn't want to see Jess. She deep down is spiteful that he was able to dump her while she was pregnant and move onto Maycee. She always thinks she has everything under control, so when someone messes that up, she seems like the type to hold a grudge for a looooong time. I also thought the "Who's your dad?" comment to Landen was out-of-line. If Landen wants to call Chris dad, that's fine but don't make him recite it like it's a commercial. You know damn well the lawn mower is Chris' ... there's no need for you to get him to confirm "dad" as in "Chris" Jess, you psychopath.

The kids aren't ugly and for the most part they look well-groomed and well-behaved. This and This was what Sam Schuerman raised. All babies look like aliens to me so until Addy turns two, I'm not gonna say she looks like Uncle Fester (like some other user's boyfriend mentioned here earlier - he's a dick btw).

If Jess does read here - PLEASE STOP DOING PIGTAILS ON ADDY. For the love of all things holy. She looks ridiculous.

Phew, thank you for reading if you did. Now onto more interesting things... Drake's girlfriend (FB says they've been together since October 2017) is friends with Amber and Gabe on Facebook. Thoughts?
The posts people were talking about for the twins weren't Instagram posts. Every year she makes a birthday video montage for her kids and it's posted on their birthday, the twins birthday was on Friday and it still is nowhere to be seen even though it's now Monday. Just wanted to clarify that for you.

Also the knife story is that very simply after Chris and his ex split and he had left their home, he came back while she was having a party and pulled s knife on her and one of her friends. Jess tried to excuse this by claiming that his ex was sleeping with someone behind his back and he walked in on them, and anyone would have done it. However, police reports say this isn't true. this was a while back so if I'm remembering it wrong or missed stuff anyone feel free to correct it.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
User avatar
nineteenninety3
Informer
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:03 am
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 3259 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby emloha_91 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:55 am

Both Kyson and Tommy(?) Looked so bored of Jess' shit on snapchat..
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
User avatar
emloha_91
Gossiper
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 2006 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby Princesskris77 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:38 am

I wonder how many ticks those kids picked up in that tall grass. Yuck.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Princesskris77
Informer
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:08 pm
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 2076 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby TeaFor2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:45 am

nineteenninety3 wrote: The posts people were talking about for the twins weren't Instagram posts. Every year she makes a birthday video montage for her kids and it's posted on their birthday, the twins birthday was on Friday and it still is nowhere to be seen even though it's now Monday. Just wanted to clarify that for you.

Also the knife story is that very simply after Chris and his ex split and he had left their home, he came back while she was having a party and pulled s knife on her and one of her friends. Jess tried to excuse this by claiming that his ex was sleeping with someone behind his back and he walked in on them, and anyone would have done it. However, police reports say this isn't true. this was a while back so if I'm remembering it wrong or missed stuff anyone feel free to correct it.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Jess didn't post Landen's montage on his birthday. His birthday is March 3 but she didn't put it up until March 5. I guess we shall see if she puts one up for the twins today.

As for the knife incident, basically the truth is that nobody knows what happened except for Chris and Ashley. There are many versions of the story floating around but nobody knows for sure.
For anyone not from America or for any Americans not familiar with police incidents, just keep in mind that a police report does not mean anything. It doesn't always contain true facts. What you are seeing is one persons side of the story that they told to the police. I'm sure there is also a police report with very different info from Chris.
People can believe whatever they want of course :) just pointing out to those unaware that police reports dont mean anything except for someones version of the story.
TeaFor2
Informer
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1927 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby 5Twist98 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:47 am

I've decided to refer to Jess as Jesse now because when they found out they were having twins Drake called her Jesse.
5Twist98
Amateur
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 8:45 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 280 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby 80085 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:12 am

dazzled wrote:Wait until Addie's hair breaks off so she'll have even less of it. Jess is gonna have a mental breakdown.

When one of the twins get sick of Addie being the favourite

Image
User avatar
80085
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2136
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 am
Has thanked: 413 times
Been thanked: 3261 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby caffeinenicotine » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:18 am

For the record, I don't think the people in this thread are necessarily hating on Advert for being unfortunate looking but rather the fact that Mess INSISTS on putting her hair in those stupid fucking antennae! Jesus fucking Christ Jessica stop doing that, it looks hideous. Let nature take its course and let the fucking kid grow hair over time before insisting on pulling it all out. She would look so much cuter if you just let it be.
I personally don't find her all that cute but not all babies are cute until they mature a bit. Certainly not her fault that her mother does that to her head.

The girl doesn't sit down and say, "just fuck me up fam."

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
caffeinenicotine
Amateur
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: Seattle
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby Natxo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:26 am

She wants her hair to grow but yet tightens it so much.. which can prevent hair growth! If people (minions) still think this girl has any logic at all they need to wake the fuck up lol.
Natxo
Informer
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1588 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby missskristyy » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:52 am

Where did Jess address the knife story?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missskristyy
Amateur
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:07 pm
Has thanked: 2218 times
Been thanked: 450 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby luci417 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:06 am

jessie131 wrote:
pennyajdg wrote:
1. Jess is a child always has to be the center of attention, with those ears

2. From the posture of Chris oldest you can tell he wants nothing to do with this mess of a family


He’s probably starving if all they had to eat was her Pinterest bunny crap

3. Addy poor few hairs gonna be gone soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


People on the outside would probably look at this photo and think ‘how did two such pale people, have such tan kids’ haha.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


People on the outside of this photo would probably think 'aw you wont be so awkward with you kids once you have your own!'. Jess and Chris literally look like they've been forced to pose with their younger cousins so their grandma could get a nice Easter pic.
luci417
Gossiper
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Has thanked: 1179 times
Been thanked: 5447 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby Not_Sponsored » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:18 am

The only thing Jessssss should be doing to big baby’s head, is PUTTING A HAT ON IT. I get ragey when I see her out in the sun without a hat on. I wanted to put my foot through the tv on the vlog when they were in Disney last year, and Big Baby got a sunburn on her head. She has an incredibly fair complexion and barely any hair, she should absolutely be wearing a hat. The skin on the scalp is the most sensitive uncovered skin on the body.
Not_Sponsored
Talker
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:06 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 332 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby lovebug1212 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:30 am

AgBg976 wrote:
Ripley wrote:I have not watched jesssss is a loooong time, but today I had one of her videos on in the background as I cleaned. I think it was the second most recent video. I think she says in the video that she is a size 6? I have a hard time believing that! She looks about size 10 to me? Sorry if this has already been discussed.


I had a hard time beliving that also... she already said she 147 and like 5'4 ... I am 5'6 and 136-138 depending on the day .. I am in a 10/12. I understand body types are different... but she is not a 6.
I’m 5’0 162lbs and I’m in a size 10....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovebug1212
Talker
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:11 am
Has thanked: 244 times
Been thanked: 421 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby violet-kelsey black » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:55 am

this showed up on my recommendations

Was there really blood all over her? on the thumbnail it looks like watercolor paint lol. Why would she have blood on her hand?

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180402/e66c91b78aae1f650969798927f88230.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2129
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:37 am
Location: Germany.
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 6883 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby peylizt192 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:04 am

violet-kelsey black wrote:this showed up on my recommendations

Was there really blood all over her? on the thumbnail it looks like watercolor paint lol. Why would she have blood on her hand?

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180402/e66c91b78aae1f650969798927f88230.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In lilias birth her blood looked the same. I don’t think she would stage blood all over her and act like she almost died.
peylizt192
Talker
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 836 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby olemama » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:38 am

violet-kelsey black wrote:this showed up on my recommendations

Was there really blood all over her? on the thumbnail it looks like watercolor paint lol. Why would she have blood on her hand?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch the video.I watched it once.As I recall, Jess had just delivered Addie and the midwives were trying to get the placenta expelled. They asked Jess to help massage to encourage her body to expel. And Jess had helped get Addie out and held her immediately. So there are plenty of reasons for her hand to be bloody. Giving birth is pretty messy!!
olemama
Gossiper
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 299 times
Been thanked: 4191 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby twomommies » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:00 pm

izziebelle13 wrote:When does this poor girl never not have a snotty nose? I would hate that and it’s probably whats irritating her skin! Most likely she’s rubbing it all over her face to get rid of it
IMG_0254.JPG



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet Jesss was piiiiiissed that the little Princess had a "boy" hairstyle (quotation marks because hair doesn't indicate gender)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 103243 times
Been thanked: 7890 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby twomommies » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:05 pm

charmed596 wrote:
pennyajdg wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180402/603e5e489fbd72e1f386bf7189e25fdc.jpg[/img]

1. Jess is a child always has to be the center of attention, with those ears

2. From the posture of Chris oldest you can tell he wants nothing to do with this mess of a family


He’s probably starving if all they had to eat was her Pinterest bunny crap

3. Addy poor few hairs gonna be gone soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I’ve always thought Afalpha, I mean Addie was cute. Jess needs to cool it with the “hair dos” and inappropriate shoes. She’d thrive
Why didn't they take the picture away from wires and stuff in a more flattering area?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 103243 times
Been thanked: 7890 times

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Postby izziebelle13 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:03 pm

violet-kelsey black wrote:this showed up on my recommendations

Was there really blood all over her? on the thumbnail it looks like watercolor paint lol. Why would she have blood on her hand?

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180402/e66c91b78aae1f650969798927f88230.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yeah it was real blood. It goes everywhere and you can see that she did have an extremely awkward birth with Addie and I do give her credit for doing it naturally but yes I think she just have just smeared it on her arm by accident and if remember correctly, she was holding Addie at the time who could have had accidentally gotten some on her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
izziebelle13
Talker
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:25 am
Has thanked: 2814 times
Been thanked: 663 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement