JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

peylizt192
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Unread post by peylizt192 »

missskristyy wrote:of course Landen gets to match shirts with the other two perfect favorite children.

Lets me honest, the 4 boys got the same shirts bc they clearly arent favorites...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In a vlog they didn’t have his size
missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missskristyy »

peylizt192 wrote:
missskristyy wrote:of course Landen gets to match shirts with the other two perfect favorite children.

Lets me honest, the 4 boys got the same shirts bc they clearly arent favorites...

In a vlog they didn’t have his size[/quote

I remember! Not buying that excuse tho

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

Traction alopecia ( loss of hair ) in babies/toddlers can be the result of headbands, elastics, and pulling the hair tightly on the scalp. It can be reversed if caught and treated within 3 months, otherwise can in some cases become permanent loss of hair ( usually in patches ). I despise those ridiculous bows at the best of times but I would hate for Adblock to suffer permanent damage to her hair roots because her idiot vain mother couldn't bear to let her go more than a few hours since birth without one less someone think she was a boy! Man she annoys me!!!
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Why doesn't she get the kids bunny ears?? She's so weird..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Addie’s stupid “ponytail” looks soooo DUMB

quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

addie looks like gollum in the easter pic. so unfortunate
betinha29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by betinha29 »

Hi Everyone! Short-Time Lurker & New User on YTMD. A little intro (not little at all, sorry in advance) - I used to be on GG and active in the SchuermanShow thread. They fell off the face of the Earth and I stumbled upon JesssssssFam (or however many S's). I was trying to figure out when I first started watching her and realized, oddly, that it was 2 years ago when I stumbled upon her pregnancy announcement on her Easter Surprise video. I remember reading the comments and people mentioning "ANOTHER ONE?" and that's how I became interested and watched her Family Journey video where I sorta understood what the storyline was.

I don't hate-watch her. I actually enjoy her videos and look forward to them. See, coming from watching the ShitShowSchuermans' to JesssFam it was like WOW this is entertaining, she knows how to edit, the kids are cute and well-dressed, husband isn't a total creep who uses olive oil as lube.. ya know... normal in a sense. I get they are not the typical family because Jess sleeps with different men and then bad-mouths them, and the house is a melting-pot of children who call 2 guys dad and Lilia calls Chris dad and Gabe dad and Chris and Gabe hang out... I get it - It's a mess. But I like watching messes and it's my guilty pleasure. Don't judge me. Or do. I don't care. I thoroughly enjoyed watching her content when I didn't know the backstory very well. I knew Drake was Kyson, Kayden, & Landen's dad and I knew he was a dead-beat as per what Jessica would share in her videos. I really loved the fact that this was a woman who was pregnant with her 5th kid (whether she had different sperm donors didn't matter) and she was up doing Lilia's hair, packing lunches, while vlogging and editing and she made it look so easy. I'd notice little things like her being neurotic and very meticulous and attention-seeking in her everyday vlogs. I'd notice favoritism towards Landen over the other kids even after Addy was born. Then yesterday I wanted to dig into her past. I looked up old videos of her & Drake. I saw signs right away that she was attention-seeking and that he was an asshole. So I've pieced together that Drake got with Maycee after Jess. He was also with Natalie, knocked her up and left her. I've heard of Joel but don't know his role other than he'd cook breakfast for her and he was around the kids. I haven't watched earlier vlogs of Chris and Jess... I honestly don't think he's that bad of a guy. I don't know the knife story - please someone inform me in a PM.

But you've got to remember, I came from watching this. Jay Schuerman was also a SaH Dad but he only had two kids and he was mooching off of Disability, going on "man-dates" with his best friend every Friday. I can honestly see a need for Chris being a SaH Dad and if Jess is actually making 100K a year then I don't see a problem if he pulls his weight and actually does work. Besides, Jess is such a needy brat, she probably encouraged the decision for him to quit his job. I don't see his paintballing hobby as childish. IIRC, his dad introduced him to paintballing and they enjoyed doing it together. His dad passed away fairly recently right?...and maybe he just does it because it brings him back to happier times. He's also introduced it to Caden which is a nice family tradition between father & son to pass down. I'm not mad at him for it.

I think some comments on here are spot-on, some mention things that I've never noticed at first glance but do now, and some are just grasping at straws and totally overdramatic. People complain she didn't post anything for the twins... then she posts a birthday post for the twins on IG and then people complain that they should have separate posts :lol: I can't with you guys sometimes. Does anyone know if Drake posted anything about the twins? I can't wait to see if he shows up to their birthday especially since he went to Airabella's or if Jess will not allow it and then bitch about him being a bad dad on the vlog. I don't think Drake doesn't want to see his sons... I think he just doesn't want to see Jess. She deep down is spiteful that he was able to dump her while she was pregnant and move onto Maycee. She always thinks she has everything under control, so when someone messes that up, she seems like the type to hold a grudge for a looooong time. I also thought the "Who's your dad?" comment to Landen was out-of-line. If Landen wants to call Chris dad, that's fine but don't make him recite it like it's a commercial. You know damn well the lawn mower is Chris' ... there's no need for you to get him to confirm "dad" as in "Chris" Jess, you psychopath.

The kids aren't ugly and for the most part they look well-groomed and well-behaved. This and This was what Sam Schuerman raised. All babies look like aliens to me so until Addy turns two, I'm not gonna say she looks like Uncle Fester (like some other user's boyfriend mentioned here earlier - he's a dick btw).

If Jess does read here - PLEASE STOP DOING PIGTAILS ON ADDY. For the love of all things holy. She looks ridiculous.

Phew, thank you for reading if you did. Now onto more interesting things... Drake's girlfriend (FB says they've been together since October 2017) is friends with Amber and Gabe on Facebook. Thoughts?
betinha29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by betinha29 »

**Just realized the links may not work if you're on mobile. Oh well, you don't need to see the misfits anyway - just take my word on it.

here's the gist though:
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

betinha29 wrote:Hi Everyone! Short-Time Lurker & New User on YTMD. A little intro (not little at all, sorry in advance) - I used to be on GG and active in the SchuermanShow thread. They fell off the face of the Earth and I stumbled upon JesssssssFam (or however many S's). I was trying to figure out when I first started watching her and realized, oddly, that it was 2 years ago when I stumbled upon her pregnancy announcement on her Easter Surprise video. I remember reading the comments and people mentioning "ANOTHER ONE?" and that's how I became interested and watched her Family Journey video where I sorta understood what the storyline was.

I don't hate-watch her. I actually enjoy her videos and look forward to them. See, coming from watching the ShitShowSchuermans' to JesssFam it was like WOW this is entertaining, she knows how to edit, the kids are cute and well-dressed, husband isn't a total creep who uses olive oil as lube.. ya know... normal in a sense. I get they are not the typical family because Jess sleeps with different men and then bad-mouths them, and the house is a melting-pot of children who call 2 guys dad and Lilia calls Chris dad and Gabe dad and Chris and Gabe hang out... I get it - It's a mess. But I like watching messes and it's my guilty pleasure. Don't judge me. Or do. I don't care. I thoroughly enjoyed watching her content when I didn't know the backstory very well. I knew Drake was Kyson, Kayden, & Landen's dad and I knew he was a dead-beat as per what Jessica would share in her videos. I really loved the fact that this was a woman who was pregnant with her 5th kid (whether she had different sperm donors didn't matter) and she was up doing Lilia's hair, packing lunches, while vlogging and editing and she made it look so easy. I'd notice little things like her being neurotic and very meticulous and attention-seeking in her everyday vlogs. I'd notice favoritism towards Landen over the other kids even after Addy was born. Then yesterday I wanted to dig into her past. I looked up old videos of her & Drake. I saw signs right away that she was attention-seeking and that he was an asshole. So I've pieced together that Drake got with Maycee after Jess. He was also with Natalie, knocked her up and left her. I've heard of Joel but don't know his role other than he'd cook breakfast for her and he was around the kids. I haven't watched earlier vlogs of Chris and Jess... I honestly don't think he's that bad of a guy. I don't know the knife story - please someone inform me in a PM.

But you've got to remember, I came from watching this. Jay Schuerman was also a SaH Dad but he only had two kids and he was mooching off of Disability, going on "man-dates" with his best friend every Friday. I can honestly see a need for Chris being a SaH Dad and if Jess is actually making 100K a year then I don't see a problem if he pulls his weight and actually does work. Besides, Jess is such a needy brat, she probably encouraged the decision for him to quit his job. I don't see his paintballing hobby as childish. IIRC, his dad introduced him to paintballing and they enjoyed doing it together. His dad passed away fairly recently right?...and maybe he just does it because it brings him back to happier times. He's also introduced it to Caden which is a nice family tradition between father & son to pass down. I'm not mad at him for it.

I think some comments on here are spot-on, some mention things that I've never noticed at first glance but do now, and some are just grasping at straws and totally overdramatic. People complain she didn't post anything for the twins... then she posts a birthday post for the twins on IG and then people complain that they should have separate posts :lol: I can't with you guys sometimes. Does anyone know if Drake posted anything about the twins? I can't wait to see if he shows up to their birthday especially since he went to Airabella's or if Jess will not allow it and then bitch about him being a bad dad on the vlog. I don't think Drake doesn't want to see his sons... I think he just doesn't want to see Jess. She deep down is spiteful that he was able to dump her while she was pregnant and move onto Maycee. She always thinks she has everything under control, so when someone messes that up, she seems like the type to hold a grudge for a looooong time. I also thought the "Who's your dad?" comment to Landen was out-of-line. If Landen wants to call Chris dad, that's fine but don't make him recite it like it's a commercial. You know damn well the lawn mower is Chris' ... there's no need for you to get him to confirm "dad" as in "Chris" Jess, you psychopath.

The kids aren't ugly and for the most part they look well-groomed and well-behaved. This and This was what Sam Schuerman raised. All babies look like aliens to me so until Addy turns two, I'm not gonna say she looks like Uncle Fester (like some other user's boyfriend mentioned here earlier - he's a dick btw).

If Jess does read here - PLEASE STOP DOING PIGTAILS ON ADDY. For the love of all things holy. She looks ridiculous.

Phew, thank you for reading if you did. Now onto more interesting things... Drake's girlfriend (FB says they've been together since October 2017) is friends with Amber and Gabe on Facebook. Thoughts?
Totally agree with you on some of the comments being a little reach-y and overdramatic lol
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Wait until Addie's hair breaks off so she'll have even less of it. Jess is gonna have a mental breakdown.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

betinha29 wrote:Hi Everyone! Short-Time Lurker & New User on YTMD. A little intro (not little at all, sorry in advance) - I used to be on GG and active in the SchuermanShow thread. They fell off the face of the Earth and I stumbled upon JesssssssFam (or however many S's). I was trying to figure out when I first started watching her and realized, oddly, that it was 2 years ago when I stumbled upon her pregnancy announcement on her Easter Surprise video. I remember reading the comments and people mentioning "ANOTHER ONE?" and that's how I became interested and watched her Family Journey video where I sorta understood what the storyline was.

I think some comments on here are spot-on, some mention things that I've never noticed at first glance but do now, and some are just grasping at straws and totally overdramatic. People complain she didn't post anything for the twins... then she posts a birthday post for the twins on IG and then people complain that they should have separate posts Image I can't with you guys sometimes. Does anyone know if Drake posted anything about the twins? I can't wait to see if he shows up to their birthday especially since he went to Airabella's or if Jess will not allow it and then bitch about him being a bad dad on the vlog. I don't think Drake doesn't want to see his sons... I think he just doesn't want to see Jess. She deep down is spiteful that he was able to dump her while she was pregnant and move onto Maycee. She always thinks she has everything under control, so when someone messes that up, she seems like the type to hold a grudge for a looooong time. I also thought the "Who's your dad?" comment to Landen was out-of-line. If Landen wants to call Chris dad, that's fine but don't make him recite it like it's a commercial. You know damn well the lawn mower is Chris' ... there's no need for you to get him to confirm "dad" as in "Chris" Jess, you psychopath.

The posts people were talking about for the twins weren't Instagram posts. Every year she makes a birthday video montage for her kids and it's posted on their birthday, the twins birthday was on Friday and it still is nowhere to be seen even though it's now Monday. Just wanted to clarify that for you.

Also the knife story is that very simply after Chris and his ex split and he had left their home, he came back while she was having a party and pulled s knife on her and one of her friends. Jess tried to excuse this by claiming that his ex was sleeping with someone behind his back and he walked in on them, and anyone would have done it. However, police reports say this isn't true. this was a while back so if I'm remembering it wrong or missed stuff anyone feel free to correct it.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Both Kyson and Tommy(?) Looked so bored of Jess' shit on snapchat..
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

I wonder how many ticks those kids picked up in that tall grass. Yuck.

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

nineteenninety3 wrote: The posts people were talking about for the twins weren't Instagram posts. Every year she makes a birthday video montage for her kids and it's posted on their birthday, the twins birthday was on Friday and it still is nowhere to be seen even though it's now Monday. Just wanted to clarify that for you.

Also the knife story is that very simply after Chris and his ex split and he had left their home, he came back while she was having a party and pulled s knife on her and one of her friends. Jess tried to excuse this by claiming that his ex was sleeping with someone behind his back and he walked in on them, and anyone would have done it. However, police reports say this isn't true. this was a while back so if I'm remembering it wrong or missed stuff anyone feel free to correct it.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Jess didn't post Landen's montage on his birthday. His birthday is March 3 but she didn't put it up until March 5. I guess we shall see if she puts one up for the twins today.

As for the knife incident, basically the truth is that nobody knows what happened except for Chris and Ashley. There are many versions of the story floating around but nobody knows for sure.
For anyone not from America or for any Americans not familiar with police incidents, just keep in mind that a police report does not mean anything. It doesn't always contain true facts. What you are seeing is one persons side of the story that they told to the police. I'm sure there is also a police report with very different info from Chris.
People can believe whatever they want of course :) just pointing out to those unaware that police reports dont mean anything except for someones version of the story.
5Twist98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 5Twist98 »

I've decided to refer to Jess as Jesse now because when they found out they were having twins Drake called her Jesse.
caffeinenicotine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffeinenicotine »

For the record, I don't think the people in this thread are necessarily hating on Advert for being unfortunate looking but rather the fact that Mess INSISTS on putting her hair in those stupid fucking antennae! Jesus fucking Christ Jessica stop doing that, it looks hideous. Let nature take its course and let the fucking kid grow hair over time before insisting on pulling it all out. She would look so much cuter if you just let it be.
I personally don't find her all that cute but not all babies are cute until they mature a bit. Certainly not her fault that her mother does that to her head.

The girl doesn't sit down and say, "just fuck me up fam."

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

She wants her hair to grow but yet tightens it so much.. which can prevent hair growth! If people (minions) still think this girl has any logic at all they need to wake the fuck up lol.
missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missskristyy »

Where did Jess address the knife story?

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

jessie131 wrote:
pennyajdg wrote:
1. Jess is a child always has to be the center of attention, with those ears

2. From the posture of Chris oldest you can tell he wants nothing to do with this mess of a family

He’s probably starving if all they had to eat was her Pinterest bunny crap

3. Addy poor few hairs gonna be gone soon

People on the outside would probably look at this photo and think ‘how did two such pale people, have such tan kids’ haha.

People on the outside of this photo would probably think 'aw you wont be so awkward with you kids once you have your own!'. Jess and Chris literally look like they've been forced to pose with their younger cousins so their grandma could get a nice Easter pic.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

The only thing Jessssss should be doing to big baby’s head, is PUTTING A HAT ON IT. I get ragey when I see her out in the sun without a hat on. I wanted to put my foot through the tv on the vlog when they were in Disney last year, and Big Baby got a sunburn on her head. She has an incredibly fair complexion and barely any hair, she should absolutely be wearing a hat. The skin on the scalp is the most sensitive uncovered skin on the body.

Return to “JesssFam”