OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Because we all need a good laugh.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 3a3103.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

You guyssss!!! I FINALLY found a copy of their Instagram live fight. Image

Watching it again, I don’t know if Oscar is just a big asshole or if Kyra is too needy bc I can see it both ways.They’ve been together for THREE years, there has to be a reason why Oscar won’t propose to her. Especially bc he knows she wants to be engaged so bad and that still isn’t enough for him to do it. It’s not even like they would have to get married right away, they could be engaged for a few years while they work through their issues. If I was Kyra, I threaten to leave. Maybe that will light a fire under his ass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

rottiemama wrote:You guyssss!!! I FINALLY found a copy of their Instagram live fight. Image

Watching it again, I don’t know if Oscar is just a big asshole or if Kyra is too needy bc I can see it both ways.They’ve been together for THREE years, there has to be a reason why Oscar won’t propose to her. Especially bc he knows she wants to be engaged so bad and that still isn’t enough for him to do it. It’s not even like they would have to get married right away, they could be engaged for a few years while they work through their issues. If I was Kyra, I threaten to leave. Maybe that will light a fire under his ass.

What were they fighting about

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mommyof6 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:You guyssss!!! I FINALLY found a copy of their Instagram live fight. Image

I can only understand half of what she us saying. How long ago did this happen

5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

It seems like he got pissed off when she did something that he didn’t want her to do. I have a feeling it was the tattoo she got. She did it behind his back and if I remember correctly he was upset in the vlog when she showed it to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

5678Jade wrote:

It seems like he got pissed off when she did something that he didn’t want her to do. I have a feeling it was the tattoo she got. She did it behind his back and if I remember correctly he was upset in the vlog when she showed it to him.

Random but I just realized I know you from the other thread lol.

Intresting its her body so why would he care if I went and got a tattoo on my butt my husband would probably be like that was dumb all well but he wouldn't be upset.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I was away over Easter so I’m only now catching up on vlogs but their travel vlog with the kids gave me so much anxiety. How in the world can 3 adults not get their shit together to be at the airport before 3pm!? If it was a 4am flight they were late for I would understand more, overslept blah blah. But you should not be late for a late afternoon flight.
And the way they are so casual about Oscar just having to buy another ticket, I have no idea how much flights between SLC and LAX are (I’m Australian) but it must be nice to just be able to drop the money on a second ticket like it’s nothing. When my son was 3 weeks old we had to fly interstate for a funeral and we got to the airport (morning flight) and to check in just as check in closed, literally watched the screen flick over to closed and the assholes wouldn’t let us check in even though we were only seconds late and we had to change our tickets to a later flight and it cost $200 to change them and I died a little inside. I wish I had that YouTube money I could just spend like it’s nothing.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Mommyof6 wrote:
5678Jade wrote:

Intresting its her body so why would he care if I went and got a tattoo on my butt my husband would probably be like that was dumb all well but he wouldn't be upset.

it wasn’t about the tattoo the tattoo thing happened waaaay before this argument went live she said it was because he wanted her to do something and she didn’t want to do it because he kept forcing her or something like that and she said she should’ve listened but idk i can’t remember exactly but it wasn’t about the tattoo.

5678Jade
Talker
Talker

scjara0730 wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:
5678Jade wrote: It seems like he got pissed off when she did something that he didn’t want her to do. I have a feeling it was the tattoo she got. She did it behind his back and if I remember correctly he was upset in the vlog when she showed it to him.

it wasn’t about the tattoo the tattoo thing happened waaaay before this argument went live she said it was because he wanted her to do something and she didn’t want to do it because he kept forcing her or something like that and she said she should’ve listened but idk i can’t remember exactly but it wasn’t about the tattoo.

I thought this was more around the time of the tattoo lol my bad!

sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

Wait so she went live on purpose!!? Or did she do it on accident? Sorry I didn’t know this happened till now lol

5678Jade
Talker
Talker

sarahbear123 wrote:Wait so she went live on purpose!!? Or did she do it on accident? Sorry I didn’t know this happened till now lol

It was on accident

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

They can't even handle two kids properly or traveling, which they have done a lot of. I think it's a little much to think these two would pre film anything ahead of time. They couldn't even remember to bring their luggage lol.

These two are a hot mess. I wonder what they plan on doing if their YouTube ship sinks and all the money is gone. It sure doesn't look like they are saving much of it and it looks like they both gave up on college again.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

lisahunt wrote:
ckks wrote:I haven’t watched yet, but I just came across this if anyone wanted to see more of the kids. Apparently Robert and Winter are helping watch them too.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... a73a2f.jpg[/img]

It wasn't much but was still nice to see.

They have good friends and family to help take care of their kids. A lot of friends wouldn't do that. That is very nice of Robert and Winter.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

I don't know why, but something gives ms the feeling it was on purpose. To show what kind of person Oscar is, or maybe not. I just don't understand how it could have opened on accident. Like that specific app opened hmm.

Oscar sounds like an ass, Kyra sounds very whinny, and needy. Again just my opinion, from what I have gathered. Basing what I get from them, he seems like a controlling asshole, she seems like a doormat. She would do anything not to be alone nor lose him, she seems desperate to have this perfect family; (every family photo they take, is professional, over edited, looks fake.) In all honesty, he doesn't want to marry her, if a person wanted to marry someone, it would have already happened, no questions asked. That man has become use to her, mother of his kids, lives with her, probably is lost in what to do. They spilt, YT goes down, he's probably just with her to just be with her. She needs better friends, to talk sense into her. Go back to school, build herself up, become a better mother.

One of them needs to walk the hell away.

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Mommyof6 wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:

Okay from what I gather, she said he treats her like dirt, he said that he has been nothing but nice to her. He was mad because she didn't respect something simple, she said that she was going. He said something about "you and my dad", she kept crying, saying stuff. He was hard to understand but I think he said, "I said, I hope that he hurts you", she said basically he hated her and wanted her to get hurt.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

The thread from when the insta fight happened is called OkOscarSleepsAllDay if anyone wanted to read through what was said when it first happened.

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

milkmama0306jr wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:What were they fighting about

Okay from what I gather, she said he treats her like dirt, he said that he has been nothing but nice to her. He was mad because she didn't respect something simple, she said that she was going. He said something about "you and my dad", she kept crying, saying stuff. He was hard to understand but I think he said, "I said, I hope that he hurts you", she said basically he hated her and wanted her to get hurt.

The dad thing he says that she wouldn't do whatever it was that he wanted her to because she said "you're not my dad"

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I don’t understand why they even need to add Korinna’s footage of the kids. They should just let her add it all to her vlogs and link everyone to her channel.( her vlogs are way better anyways) Why not just let these vlogs be about their Mexico trip? It just seems like an easy excuse for the vlogs being late because they supposedly are having trouble downloading her footage.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Stellar wrote:I don’t understand why they even need to add Korinna’s footage of the kids. They should just let her add it all to her vlogs and link everyone to her channel.( her vlogs are way better anyways) Why not just let these vlogs be about their Mexico trip? It just seems like an easy excuse for the vlogs being late because they supposedly are having trouble downloading her footage.

Because then no one would watch their vlogs. They seem super boring and people watch mostly for the kids and I don’t think many people want to see a bunch of drunk teenagers partying

5678Jade
Talker
Talker

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... b728f4.jpg[/img]

I think she reads here lol

Return to “OKBaby”