E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

So, because I had a little time to kill while I waited for my husband to get out of the shower and curiosity got the best of me, I went back through all the Vlog titles and counted up how many had something to do with each pregnancy up to the 27 week point. I counted Jackson's too even though they weren't daily vlogging at the time.

Jackson-11 titles
Calvin-21 titles
#3-49 titles

I knew it was alot, but I was still surprised by the difference between Calvin and #3!
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Uncsgrl wrote:So, because I had a little time to kill while I waited for my husband to get out of the shower and curiosity got the best of me, I went back through all the Vlog titles and counted up how many had something to do with each pregnancy up to the 27 week point. I counted Jackson's too even though they weren't daily vlogging at the time.

Jackson-11 titles
Calvin-21 titles
#3-49 titles

I knew it was alot, but I was still surprised by the difference between Calvin and #3!
I did this a few months ago and it was still shocking! I should find the post and compare to your numbers now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

littlebaby wrote:
Uncsgrl wrote:So, because I had a little time to kill while I waited for my husband to get out of the shower and curiosity got the best of me, I went back through all the Vlog titles and counted up how many had something to do with each pregnancy up to the 27 week point. I counted Jackson's too even though they weren't daily vlogging at the time.

Jackson-11 titles
Calvin-21 titles
#3-49 titles

I did this a few months ago and it was still shocking! I should find the post and compare to your numbers now.

My apologies, I haven't seen your post. I'm interested to see it too!
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Uncsgrl wrote:
littlebaby wrote:

Jackson-11 titles
Calvin-21 titles
#3-49 titles

My apologies, I haven't seen your post. I'm interested to see it too!
No need to apologize! I found the post. It was at 17 weeks so yours was exactly 10 weeks later! Good consistency lol.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... a7103c.jpg[/img]

So they’ve officially past Calvin’s TOTAL and she’s not even 3/4 of the way through her pregnancy. And I mentioned that 12 out of Calvin’s 42 were just in the last four weeks of her pregnancy, so I can’t imagine how many more we’re going to be getting during the final stretch with this baby.

hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

sheltiefan wrote:
hnelson1443 wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:Okay today's vlog. What was the big hurry on buying a car seat? She's not due for another three months for goodness sakes! Plus if Jared's approval was so important, why not go together?

So another trip-far enough away they are flying. These folks goes through money like water-well, unless it's some sponsored trip!

Penny is now just an afterthought to them I guess!
I have to say I bought my 2nd baby's car seat when I was less than 20 weeks pregnant because it was over half off, so who knows, but since it's them I still would assume for vlog content haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
What I was trying to say is she was concerned about what Jared thought so why not go together? It wasn't like she was due any day.
Oh! I see, sorry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Wow.. The baby should be named Ca$h.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I can’t edit my post but I just realized I used the wrong “passed” when I said they “past” Calvin’s total and it’s bothering me so much I just need to address it.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think she should of started with the Tao of Pooh..

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 754927.jpg[/img]

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

I just want to address poor penny. I noticed the dog house straight away. But I have also noticed many penny things over the past year. And it all comes down to owner responsibility. As a puppy she would jump on them. And they laughed. But they tried to positive train her to not bark at the door. (Where did that training go jer bear?)
Penny seemed to always want to jump up on them including the kids (in a playful way) I began to hear Ellie bellow the word down on a very few vlogs. (Around the time she got her new floors redone)
But even further back they sent penny to obedience school. And maybe in their pea size brains thought it was a pernament fix?
I’m guessing the kids were always getting knocked down and instead of actually being an owner, and working on the problem they just banished the dog outside.
Maybe it’s the same for Calvin’s speech. E and j have eyes closed, fingers in their ears singing lalalalala hoping no one else sees the issues to.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

I just want to address poor penny. I noticed the dog house straight away. But I have also noticed many penny things over the past year. And it all comes down to owner responsibility. As a puppy she would jump on them. And they laughed. But they tried to positive train her to not bark at the door. (Where did that training go jer bear?)
Penny seemed to always want to jump up on them including the kids (in a playful way) I began to hear Ellie bellow the word down on a very few vlogs. (Around the time she got her new floors redone)
But even further back they sent penny to obedience school. And maybe in their pea size brains thought it was a pernament fix?
I’m guessing the kids were always getting knocked down and instead of actually being an owner, and working on the problem they just banished the dog outside.
Maybe it’s the same for Calvin’s speech. E and j have eyes closed, fingers in their ears singing lalalalala hoping no one else sees the issues to.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I think she should of started with the Tao of Pooh..

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 754927.jpg[/img]

She's reading a book on Buddhist meditation? With her tiny brain?

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

onbreak wrote:Wow.. The baby should be named Ca$h.

Ca$h Johnny Mecham. Jared can teach the kid how to play Ring of Fire on the guitar in homage to his mother dearest.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:

I'm actually quite shocked she is reading about Buddhism, and responding too it in a positive way... Could be that she simply doesn't understand it lol but i'm shocked none the less.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I have a feeling calvin isn't going to be the sweet, loving, helpful and gentle big brother that Jackson was and still is. And this will knock him even further down Ellie's list of likes.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I'm actually quite shocked she is reading about Buddhism, and responding too it in a positive way... Could be that she simply doesn't understand it lol but i'm shocked none the less.
I think she's trying to look smart.. Like in a 10th grade girl kinda way

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Yeah, there is NO way she understands what shes reading.
janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

Ummm..so the title for today's vlog?? How I was before FAME got to my head??? Was that a jab at people and them being jerks??? I'm assuming so, bc of everyone saying how much Ellie has changed etc. I said I miss the old Ellie in a picture and got blocked ffs. Also I'm sure some of its from here seeing what ppl say lol
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

The retail therapy video she did with Bonnie has me scratching my head. How can you plan and film this and not realize how shallow your life is and what could anyone possibly get out of this video? "Here's some old lipstick I bought that I never wear." "I spent half my paycheck on lotion."
Seriously?!?! They are just such sad people. I think I am officially done watching both Ellie and Bonnie forever.
(But of course I will keep reading here because I have to check in on the train wrecks)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

Did anyone watch Ellie's "Retail Therapy" video today? Of course she she had to jump at the opportunity to show those rings fit her when Bonnie said they no longer fit herself. Anything to show she's "so, so tiny" and smaller than Bonnie :roll:
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

The updates used to be on her personal channel. They just have so little to vlog about it's now on the main channel.

That highlight means nothing to me. So how exactly do you bring mind and body back together? How does this even mean anything to her?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”