OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Anyone else tired of hearing “Levi/Alaya would of loved this”? Like no shit, you just weren’t smart about getting them passports and stuff. I also wish Megan would have stayed home, she just gets in between of what should be Kyra’s and Oscar’s bonding time. They will never fall back in love with someone else around all the time, you need privacy. If Kyra wants Oscar to propose she needs to send Kyla home and spend alone time with him, as a family.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

Delrey__ wrote:Anyone else tired of hearing “Levi/Alaya would of loved this”? Like no shit, you just weren’t smart about getting them passports and stuff. I also wish Megan would have stayed home, she just gets in between of what should be Kyra’s and Oscar’s bonding time. They will never fall back in love with someone else around all the time, you need privacy. If Kyra wants Oscar to propose she needs to send Kyla home and spend alone time with him, as a family.

Yeeess! So annoying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

Delrey__ wrote:Anyone else tired of hearing “Levi/Alaya would of loved this”? Like no shit, you just weren’t smart about getting them passports and stuff. I also wish Megan would have stayed home, she just gets in between of what should be Kyra’s and Oscar’s bonding time. They will never fall back in love with someone else around all the time, you need privacy. If Kyra wants Oscar to propose she needs to send Kyla home and spend alone time with him, as a family.

I agree! So annoying hearing her complaining about missing the kids, that is their fault they didn't go.

Megan is sharing a room with Kyra, my husband wouldn't go for that espeically on a family vacation, where our family is from. (Part of Mexico my family from isn't that beautiful like where they are but still.)

I wouldn't have brought my friend if I was having relationship issues, I wouldn't even have my friend living with us, if I was trying to get him to propose. Too many 3rd wheels.

Should have waited until Levi was feeling better, bring him on the trip and Alaya, to meet their family. Bond with the family, show that I am serious and want to be apart of the family.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

So Kyra shares a bed with Megan and Oscar sleeps on the couch???!! Sounds absurd... If there was no space for her why the heck invite her on the family vacation? I hope they didn't also pay for her flight?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

milkmama0306jr wrote:

I agree! So annoying hearing her complaining about missing the kids, that is their fault they didn't go.

Megan is sharing a room with Kyra, my husband wouldn't go for that espeically on a family vacation, where our family is from. (Part of Mexico my family from isn't that beautiful like where they are but still.)

I wouldn't have brought my friend if I was having relationship issues, I wouldn't even have my friend living with us, if I was trying to get him to propose. Too many 3rd wheels.

Should have waited until Levi was feeling better, bring him on the trip and Alaya, to meet their family. Bond with the family, show that I am serious and want to be apart of the family.

Exactly! This was a family trip and I get that Oscar’s sister took a friend also but she’s known them for years that i wouldn’t be surprised they consider Ahnyca family too, but Megan? She shouldn’t have been invited, because like you said it’s clear there’s some relationship issues.

Ps. My family is from Mexico too!

secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

Wait, they are at that paradise, and she is sleeping with Megan????? Wtf?!
secret1510
Talker
Talker

And Kyra is sick and doesn't wanna be in the pool and get everyone else sick, but she was in a airplane... Makes no sense
secret1510
Talker
Talker

And whats up with her hair? She thinks that "bunny" looks good? I'm sorry for so many posts, but I can't...
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Delrey__ wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:

Exactly! This was a family trip and I get that Oscar’s sister took a friend also but she’s known them for years that i wouldn’t be surprised they consider Ahnyca family too, but Megan? She shouldn’t have been invited, because like you said it’s clear there’s some relationship issues.

Exactly, Oscar's sister's friend is family. Kyra hardly even knows Megan. Megan seems like a snob, I hate her calling instagram, "the gram", other people say it, I don't get annoyed. When she says it, it is very annoying.

I wonder what Oscar's dad and sister think of Kyra bringing a friend, it is so rude! I could understand Oscar bringing Robert or someone because you know, it's Oscar's family they are going to be seeing. It is just so rude.

When she said that, I was thinking "red flag, red flag"

& ooo what part? Mine is from San luis potosi

5678Jade
Talker
Talker

secret1510 wrote:Wait, they are at that paradise, and she is sleeping with Megan????? Wtf?!
She said something about that he might want to play video games and that’s why he’ll be on the couch. Like did he really bring his Xbox on a vacation??

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

What's Megan's channel?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Highlighter wrote:What's Megan's channel?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Megan and Alex

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

milkmama0306jr wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:I agree! So annoying hearing her complaining about missing the kids, that is their fault they didn't go.

Exactly, Oscar's sister's friend is family. Kyra hardly even knows Megan. Megan seems like a snob, I hate her calling instagram, "the gram", other people say it, I don't get annoyed. When she says it, it is very annoying.

I wonder what Oscar's dad and sister think of Kyra bringing a friend, it is so rude! I could understand Oscar bringing Robert or someone because you know, it's Oscar's family they are going to be seeing. It is just so rude.

Lol I cringed when she said “the gram” too. Idk just something about her annoys me, I wish Kyra would stop associating with these people that just use her (Kyla and Megan).

My moms family Chihuahua and my dad’s from Michoacan :)

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Delrey__ wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
Delrey__ wrote: Exactly! This was a family trip and I get that Oscar’s sister took a friend also but she’s known them for years that i wouldn’t be surprised they consider Ahnyca family too, but Megan? She shouldn’t have been invited, because like you said it’s clear there’s some relationship issues.

Lol I cringed when she said “the gram” too. Idk just something about her annoys me, I wish Kyra would stop associating with these people that just use her (Kyla and Megan).

Yes! "The gram", god this girl, I sense she is snobby, a user and one of those mean girls or the friends who jusy hangs out with you but you can't go for help. & I agree, I get Kyla has been around for a long time but she should get a job, help out more.

& that's cool! Have you ever been?

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

milkmama0306jr wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:Exactly, Oscar's sister's friend is family. Kyra hardly even knows Megan. Megan seems like a snob, I hate her calling instagram, "the gram", other people say it, I don't get annoyed. When she says it, it is very annoying.

Yes! "The gram", god this girl, I sense she is snobby, a user and one of those mean girls or the friends who jusy hangs out with you but you can't go for help. & I agree, I get Kyla has been around for a long time but she should get a job, help out more.

I felt that Oscar doesn’t like her as much because during the vlog he would try to only get kyra in the frame or ask Kyra questions as if Megan wasn’t there. I’m sure he didn’t want her to go. What do you think?

Yeah! I live on the border so I go every weekend, mostly to buy groceries, and pamper myself because girl it is cheap! And Michoacán not so much just because it’s farther lol

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Delrey__ wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
Delrey__ wrote: Lol I cringed when she said “the gram” too. Idk just something about her annoys me, I wish Kyra would stop associating with these people that just use her (Kyla and Megan).

I felt that Oscar doesn’t like her as much because during the vlog he would try to only get kyra in the frame or ask Kyra questions as if Megan wasn’t there. I’m sure he didn’t want her to go. What do you think?

Yeah! I live on the border so I go every weekend, mostly to buy groceries, and pamper myself because girl it is cheap! And Michoacán not so much just because it’s farther lol

I don't think he wanted her to go as well, maybe that's why he is sleeping on the couch? He could be upset about it. We will just have to see their interaction. (I don't like that girl, she seems very fishy)

& I wish I could go to Mexico! My LO couldn't handle the drive lol. The only place I've been in Mexico is to Cozmuel (hope I am spelling it right), all I did was eat icecream, eat some carnitas, and drink a little bit with my mom (this is wayy before I had my son), we were offered a Aztec boyfriend lolol.

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

milkmama0306jr wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:Yes! "The gram", god this girl, I sense she is snobby, a user and one of those mean girls or the friends who jusy hangs out with you but you can't go for help. & I agree, I get Kyla has been around for a long time but she should get a job, help out more.

I don't think he wanted her to go as well, maybe that's why he is sleeping on the couch? He could be upset about it. We will just have to see their interaction. (I don't like that girl, she seems very fishy)

& I wish I could go to Mexico! My LO couldn't handle the drive lol. The only place I've been in Mexico is to Cozmuel (hope I am spelling it right), all I did was eat icecream, eat some carnitas, and drink a little bit with my mom (this is wayy before I had my son), we were offered a Aztec boyfriend lolol.

I wish whatever they spent on Megan would have been spent on getting the kids their passports so we could see their reactions to the ocean and being around family other than Korina. Oh well, she needs to make better decisions if she wants YT to continue working for them.

That’s nice! Yeah I love traveling around Mexico and was a bit irritated when she said it wasn’t safe for her kids. Puerto Vallarta is one of the safest family-friendly beaches, and I have friends who live in Guadalajara I’ve been to both and loved it.

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Delrey__ wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
Delrey__ wrote: I felt that Oscar doesn’t like her as much because during the vlog he would try to only get kyra in the frame or ask Kyra questions as if Megan wasn’t there. I’m sure he didn’t want her to go. What do you think?

I wish whatever they spent on Megan would have been spent on getting the kids their passports so we could see their reactions to the ocean and being around family other than Korina. Oh well, she needs to make better decisions if she wants YT to continue working for them.

That’s nice! Yeah I love traveling around Mexico and was a bit irritated when she said it wasn’t safe for her kids. Puerto Vallarta is one of the safest family-friendly beaches, and I have friends who live in Guadalajara I’ve been to both and loved it.

Yes, hearing her point out what the kids would have liked, is aggravating. Those kids deserve to see their culture and family. My uncle, his girls are half white and hispanic, they knew their mom's Irsh and german roots, and they also know spanish (better than me), they know our family's history and our food. I respect my Aunt, she made a lot of effort to make sure that they saw both of their cultures. Kyra and Oscar should allow the kids to learn spanish and go to Mexico to see his side of the family.

& that part was annoying, some of their viewers in Mexico were saying they were offended. In today's vlog she joked about her being an "ignorant whitr girl, who thinks nothing outside of America exists", I have learned behind every joke is a hidden truth

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

I’m an only child, I remember bringing a friend with us to family trips. Yea I was like 13-17! Grow the hell up kyra, you have a family of your own & vacationing with your in laws. Take your kids and teach them about their Mexican roots! I would never invite my bff for our trip if she was coming on her own.

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Chichi wrote:So Kyra shares a bed with Megan and Oscar sleeps on the couch???!! Sounds absurd... If there was no space for her why the heck invite her on the family vacation? I hope they didn't also pay for her flight?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
They probably all slept in the same bed if you catch my drift.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”