BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by janem »

Forgot to post this. In yesterday’s vlog while they were riding missy said something about when she and Bryan were riding a few days before. I got the feeling that there was some problem and that’s why Maria and the other guy were with them. Wonder what happened. I also don’t think that clip was from Sunday morning. Seems rude that they would take a ride on a holiday morning. Where were the boys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

janem wrote:Forgot to post this. In yesterday’s vlog while they were riding missy said something about when she and Bryan were riding a few days before. I got the feeling that there was some problem and that’s why Maria and the other guy were with them. Wonder what happened. I also don’t think that clip was from Sunday morning. Seems rude that they would take a ride on a holiday morning. Where were the boys?

I heard the same thing and wondered what happened. I don't think Maria wants Missy riding on her property alone anymore.. liability much?
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

janem wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
janem wrote:Their best friend Brooke just posted on IG a surprise party that the bumps are throwing for her birthday. In one shot it shows the whole dining room and entry hall covered in sparkly confetti. She said that Bryan got her in the face. It’s a mess! Guess the lannings don’t clean up anyway so they don’t care. I just feel that all this “giving” missy is doing is just her trying to buy friends again.

Watching Bryan do karaoke is so uncomfortable! He takes it so seriously Image Big time secondhand embarrassment...

Have to agree with that. Really can tell that he thinks he’s so hot and can sing. The worst was him trying to dance. It reminded me of Elaine dancing on that old Seinfeld episode. Bad!

Boy, Brooke really falls all over herself, kissing up to them. Guess she doesn’t realize their history with their “best friends”.

Yikes, those karaoke videos were so cringeworthy. Why hasn't someone in his life done him a favor & let him know he's not a good singer?
And his dancing...
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

Playsinrain wrote:At least they have given up on faking Christianity for views. No church on Easter Sunday?? hmmmmm...
I noticed this as well (also heyyy everybody! It's been months and months, I think).

I won't lie - I'd kind of been enjoying the chill vibes of the less-than-daily vlogs (of course I rolled my eyes at the ridiculous "Supermom" and the back-to-back spending extravaganza of Papa's dream car and the whole "we bought a building! creative space!" thing) ... but the weird April Fool's one just jumped the shark again. I just don't get why they're so dead set on lying about their timeline when they do nothing to obscure their timeline on other social media.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Most cringe worthy instgram story lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... d3d21c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Acbsktbll wrote:Most cringe worthy instgram story lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... d3d21c.jpg[/img]

Bryan’s body language demonstrates a detachment or annoyance with Missy. Haven’t seen the story, but that’s definitely what it looks like in that screen shot.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
janem wrote:Forgot to post this. In yesterday’s vlog while they were riding missy said something about when she and Bryan were riding a few days before. I got the feeling that there was some problem and that’s why Maria and the other guy were with them. Wonder what happened. I also don’t think that clip was from Sunday morning. Seems rude that they would take a ride on a holiday morning. Where were the boys?

I heard the same thing and wondered what happened. I don't think Maria wants Missy riding on her property alone anymore.. liability much?
She could have Missy sign a release. A neighbor in Northern Virginia wanted to ride on our property, so we had her sign a release of liability.
But Missy is "tho exthperienthed"! How could she have any problems? Just look at her form and how she holds the reins! ImageImage

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acbsktbll wrote:Most cringe worthy instgram story lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... d3d21c.jpg[/img]

Jeez, suck up much? How can she breathe with her nose so far up their asses?

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

https://globalnews.ca/news/4120740/acti ... m=Facebook

Anyone see this. I know it's not related to them but since they are YouTubers I'd thought that it would be fine to share.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

How much should I bet that the video was staged?
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Acbsktbll wrote:Most cringe worthy instgram story lol

Hopefully the boys aren't trying to sleep like they were during one of their parties. No wonder they're always tired.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

[video][/video]

He actually really thinks he's good...
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ugh did anyone else see that they have an Easter EP out? If you can find it, please say if it's awful or not :lol:
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

coolusername1236 wrote:Ugh did anyone else see that they have an Easter EP out? If you can find it, please say if it's awful or not :lol:
That was an April Fools "joke"
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Stupid staged ball prank where Missy's only line is "you better clean this up dad" - yeah okay like do you ever clean up anything in that house yourself? #LeadByExmple
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Hahaha.... so Brooke has made her IG acct private. Hi Bryan, Missy and Brooke! Guess the Lumps didn’t like all of us seeing Bryan (Elaine) dance.
They all have such huge egos don’t they? Wonder if the lumps told her she had to make it private. Do tell all their friends not to post stuff of them? Wouldn’t surprise me since it does show how behind they are on their vlog.
She has a business that maybe a private IG might not be smart. She probably has a business one too.
The price she pays for being BFF (short term) with the lumps.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They posted an instastory of Bryan and Ollie doing karaoke with Missy yelling "get it Ollie" and Ollie screaming, not singing. He never sings. He yells.
And of course, Bryan is clutching his chest like he's having chest pains.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:They posted an instastory of Bryan and Ollie doing karaoke with Missy yelling "get it Ollie" and Ollie screaming, not singing. He never sings. He yells.

Which person posted?
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

coolusername1236 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:They posted an instastory of Bryan and Ollie doing karaoke with Missy yelling "get it Ollie" and Ollie screaming, not singing. He never sings. He yells.

Which person posted?
Bryan’s IG. It’s also all over Twitter trying to get Sean Mendes attention I’m sure

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

janem wrote:Hahaha.... so Brooke has made her IG acct private. Hi Bryan, Missy and Brooke! Guess the Lumps didn’t like all of us seeing Bryan (Elaine) dance.

I think it's been private for awhile. Her husband's has for sure.

Return to “Daily Bumps”