CaitlinFladager Part 3

Puglover
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by Puglover »

Mason liked the comment someone made under his last post,asking if him and Caitlin were dating.
This pretty much confirms it

Also,Noah’s comments are back on instagram and everyone keeps asking about him and Caitlin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momandwife88 »

whats noahs ig
Puglover
Wallflower
Wallflower

@noahjslomski
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

I commented on one of his pictures a few months back asking if they were together. I got blocked. I think if they just came out and said they weren’t together they’d be surprised at the support they’d get. Not to mention Caitlin would get “props” for being a single, young mother. More fame. You think she’d soak that up.
Anonymous1017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Anonymous1017 »

Noah liked Mason’s comment on Caitlin’s photo saying how stunning she was? I’m so confused

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

maybe he's happy shes someone else's headache now
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Anonymous1017 wrote:Noah liked Mason’s comment on Caitlin’s photo saying how stunning she was? I’m so confused

Omg I think that’s definitely his way of throwing some shade! Like, “I see you guys and your embarrassing online “relationship”, hope you’re happy together Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
valeriyabondx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by valeriyabondx »

anonymous2829 wrote:
Anonymous1017 wrote:Noah liked Mason’s comment on Caitlin’s photo saying how stunning she was? I’m so confused

Omg I think that’s definitely his way of throwing some shade! Like, “I see you guys and your embarrassing online “relationship”, hope you’re happy together Image

that’s honestly the best thing to happen ever. I honestly bet Caitlin is going to deny the whole thing to Noah. We all know that she never told Noah about Mason, cause it makes her look unfaithful and deceitful. In all likelihood she probably remained faithful to Noah, except for her slutty drunk escapades while out clubbing; still though she’s not very honourable, she’s never going to realise how serious she should have been about her marriage, until she starts to read the divorce documents.
Also does anybody actually wonder how and why mason was interested in Caitlin, pre-relationship?
Caitlin has never had a large male following. I’d say at least 85% of her following is female.
They don’t seem to share any common interests, except them both being parents...
He works as a bartender. He also referenced some drug use in retweets, but that could be for humour.
He’s not vegan, or it’s not mentioned.
Idk it’s just weird for me, he would have had to slide in her DM’s, before there were visible signs of her split? Please comment your theories?

Puglover
Wallflower
Wallflower

Caitlin is slowly deleting pictures with Noah,I bet she thinks people won’t notice if she does it over a period of time instead of deleting them all at once :D
momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

I commented on Noah's insta that he deserves better and rhat caitlin is a fake person who loves attention. And shes not interested in getting a real job or education. I suggested he go for full custody lol. he deleted and blocked me. He probably doesnt want to write things about his kids mother. After all he loves them more than caitlin does and doesnt seem like the kind to publicly bash her. Caitlin is only worried about her insta fame and goals more than her failed marriage
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

momandwife88 wrote:I commented on Noah's insta that he deserves better and rhat caitlin is a fake person who loves attention. And shes not interested in getting a real job or education. I suggested he go for full custody lol. he deleted and blocked me. He probably doesnt want to write things about his kids mother. After all he loves them more than caitlin does and doesnt seem like the kind to publicly bash her. Caitlin is only worried about her insta fame and goals more than her failed marriage
I think Noah is extremely mature. And that’s probably the reason (or one of them) that they split. He doesn’t seem like the party type. He seems like the type who wants to go to work and come home and chill around the house with his kids.
momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

mason removed CF from his profile lol
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

momandwife88 wrote:mason removed CF from his profile lol
WHAT?? This is news. Wonder if Caitlin will try to wiggle her way back to Noah?
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Whenever I search masons name it showed Noah followed him but when I look in the actual followers it’s not there. Who knows.
I am still confused on why her name would even be in there. Like that’s some heck of long distance lol.

Puglover
Wallflower
Wallflower

Caitlin and Noah are no longer following one another on instagram
Puglover
Wallflower
Wallflower

Think Noah blocked her cause there are no more likes or comments she made on his posts
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Maybe they were still together and Noah just found out Caitlin and Mason had a thing..

Its possible given that Noah isnt really that active on social media. And I think Caitlin is stupid enough to think she was being slick

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

I always assumed Caitlin was behind Noah’s Instagram because he wasn’t really into it. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was logged into the wrong account and “liked” masons comment under Noah’s name instead of her own :/

It’s weird to me that she won’t adress their split. She could still go viral by being the perfect co parenting couple or something cheesy and cliche.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Lolitalene wrote:Maybe they were still together and Noah just found out Caitlin and Mason had a thing..

Its possible given that Noah isnt really that active on social media. And I think Caitlin is stupid enough to think she was being slick

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I think they have definitely been split up for a bit but I think you’re right that Noah just found out about Caitlin and Mason. Like you said he’s not very active on social media and he just “liked” Mason’s comment the other day and now Mason took “C.F.” out of his bio and Noah and Caitlin unfollowed each other. I think Noah was pissed about Mason and Caitlin because he’s smart enough to realize that she was most likely talking to Mason before they split or at least immediately after, which I’m sure he finds very disrespectful and shady. I mean they’re still legally married and who knows if they’ve even filed for divorce or are waiting on that? I think Caitlin just wanted to still hang on to hope that Noah would take her back so I’m sure she didn’t want him to know about Mason - but enjoyed the attention from Mason in the meantime, thinking she was being slick. When Noah found out and got mad she probably broke it off with Mason because she’s probably still hoping to reconcile with Noah...

pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

I think Noah got tired of how immature Caitlin is. I 100% believe it was his idea to split. I kind of doubt Caitlin cheated. She was way too obsessed with Noah to cheat in my opinion. I think Mason was someone who likely popped up on her popular feed, she commented, they started talking, etc. But like I said before, I’m extremely surprised that Caitlin hasn’t addressed the split. She’d probably get even more fame if they had a “goals” coparenting relationship or if she was a single mom. Her not addressing it is another reason I think it was Noah’s idea. If it was her idea/if he did something wrong she’d definitely be blasting it for attention and fame.

Return to “CaitlinFladager”