2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Unread post by RottieMama »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I thought 2011MGofMiralax was better.. but then again I don’t know how to make a new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know! I finally got around to making the new thread and just as I was about to save it, I got a notification this one was posted. Image

However, the way we’ve been posting lately, we might need another thread next week. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

OMG you made her the fat one lol
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

britneyandshady wrote:Her hair and eyebrows are SO thin and she looks terminally ill. Is no one in her or David’s family concerned for her at all???
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... fc2aef.jpg[/img]

She looks very masculine... and not in a good way.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I can't get over her saying "LILIAN give it back to him." As Lily says "hey that's my ball".

I get the whole sharing thing, but if it was in fact Lily's ball, it doesn't matter because Charlie (or should I say Vanessa?) gets whatever the fuck they want.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her neck is so yellow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

She loves to act like such a disciplinarian
She could have easily said oh Lily why don’t you toss the ball to your brother etc like not everything has to be a lesson and the fact that she doesn’t even have her own damn room she has to share everything with Charlie including her bed which he’s alwaus climbing all over
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

How long has Vanessa been on her “weight loss journey”. I think phetermine is only safe for 3 months or something like that so Vanessa could start plumping back up soon because we all know she didn’t change her eating habits and probably only works out for vlogs.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Totesmagotes wrote:She loves to act like such a disciplinarian
She could have easily said oh Lily why don’t you toss the ball to your brother etc like not everything has to be a lesson and the fact that she doesn’t even have her own damn room she has to share everything with Charlie including her bed which he’s alwaus climbing all over
She's only ever a disciplinarian toward Lily though, which is so sad.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OhHiImSam wrote:
Totesmagotes wrote:She loves to act like such a disciplinarian
She's only ever a disciplinarian toward Lily though, which is so sad.
And Lily is a good kid.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Wow. What a bitch she is. Poor lily, she didn’t even do anything wrong. She is THAT type of mom, I feel sad for her, she always has that looks when Vanessa is around, like she is scared or intimidated by her. It’s sad. I hope Vanessa and her fat ass can’t have anymore children

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spillingthetea wrote:Wow. What a bitch she is. Poor lily, she didn’t even do anything wrong. She is THAT type of mom, I feel sad for her, she always has that looks when Vanessa is around, like she is scared or intimidated by her. It’s sad. I hope Vanessa and her fat ass can’t have anymore children

I hope the meth fucks up her fertility.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Wow. What a bitch she is. Poor lily, she didn’t even do anything wrong. She is THAT type of mom, I feel sad for her, she always has that looks when Vanessa is around, like she is scared or intimidated by her. It’s sad. I hope Vanessa and her fat ass can’t have anymore children

I hope the meth fucks up her fertility.
Me too. What will she do without her pills? I hope she blows like a freaking whale. Or... lol

. Image

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

britneyandshady wrote:Her hair and eyebrows are SO thin and she looks terminally ill. Is no one in her or David’s family concerned for her at all???

She’s beginning to look a lot like Manson.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... d310f6.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... cb6794.jpg[/img]

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You guys think this is why Vanessa is "OCD" all of a sudden about cleaning her house?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote:

She’s beginning to look a lot like Manson.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... d310f6.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... cb6794.jpg[/img]

Oh please don’t compare the two! They do look alike yikes but he is a masterpiece and she is a piece of fat tissue

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

She's such a cunt. She couldn't have made it anymore obvious she wishes she had a "normal" child with her more concerned with Aria getting off the horse. Aria has a mother V. We all know you strive to be her but wont make her kids yours.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

She's never been maternal towards Lily, it's very sad but even the way she spoke to her when she was a toddler wasn't very motherly :( Lily is a sweetheart.
Her brows look terrible, I hate them and wish she would have kept her old ones (I know they were triangle shaped) but they were better than these, she also needs to do something about her hair, maybe cut another few inches off because it's just too thin and longer makes it look even thinner.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

flightlessbird wrote:I can't get over her saying "LILIAN give it back to him." As Lily says "hey that's my ball".

I get the whole sharing thing, but if it was in fact Lily's ball, it doesn't matter because Charlie (or should I say Vanessa?) gets whatever the fuck they want.
I can’t bdlieve this bitch told lily “don’t mess with his neck” as she tried putting her arm around him in excitement before opening the Easter baskets. She was a little fumble around his shoulder but barely touching him and definitely not being aggressive, there was no need to say anything. Cuntness is a cunt

Edit: just rewatched that part. Charlie tries to move Lily’s hand and V says “leave your brothers neck alone” and starts sounding aggressive but her voice settles as she ends the sentence and lily compliantly removes her hand. You would think lily was pinching him or something
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

So that bottle of heat protectant she uses on her and Lily’s hair without heat says “heat tamer” on the front.. I won’t if Vanessa thinks it takes crazy frizzy hair and that’s why she uses it? I can’t imagine her understanding that it is for damage protection when USING HEAT TOOLS and still putting it in their hair without using heat? Like she uses it before styling, and there’s absolutely no reason so I really think she doesn’t understand the product she’s putting in Lily’s hair
Potatie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Potatie »

The brow on the left is starting to look a lil spermy

Return to “2011teenagemom”