KKandParrotJ | KKandBabyJ | Part 25

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandParrotJ | Part 25

Unread post by Babbs18 »

woodenshoes wrote:I got blocked on twitter.. for saying it's weird to put a baby in a friggin closet. I wonder how many people she has on her blocked you cus I didn't like your opinion even though I asked for it list is. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 0f941e.jpg[/img]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
PreachImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

queentee20 wrote:
StrippedWoman wrote:
queentee20 wrote: -Khoa invites little girls over to hang out.
-Khoa goes to Dallas to visit uncle and spends the trip hanging out with young fans (girl fans)
-Khoa invites Jelian over at 3am on multiple occasions while Keren is sleeping.
-Khoa is alone with jelian at said times while Keren is sleeping.
-Khoa fangirls over Corinna & Elle like there’s no tomorrow to the point where he’s got her picture in their BEDROOM that he admitted he hasn’t slept in in months. But don’t worry he’s got a pic of Elle on his desk too by where he does sleep.
-Khoa has no sense of boundaries when it comes to women.

That’s why it’s weird/creepy. Working out with a male friend is equivalent to working out with a male trainer or whatever. The issue isn’t him wanting to work out with her, it’s just he has a history of being creepy ON camera and sort of can read through his creepiness in the tweets. It’s about KHOA not you and your friend but khoa and his motives. Sometimes people here take it too personally and don’t get the point, no one’s trying to say it’s wrong for opposite sexes to hang out it’s just Khoa that’s an issue based on his past behaviors.
I'm not taking it personally in the slightest. I just didn't know he had a history of that kind of behavior. When I watch their vlogs it's usually as background noise while I get stuff done. Plus I only started watching a few months ago and only recently found this site. Pardon my ignorance.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
Yeah he has a history. We usually don’t say things just to be problematic, most of the time what we say has some actual backing to it. Ignore me joking about Khoa liking Jelian, we have our jokes here but we also have a lot of genuine comments/concerns. But yeah when people talk about Khoa being creepy, it’s not a gender issue, it’s a Khoa issue lol. If you ever need extra info we can help! I know when you’re new here it can be difficult to understand what people say. I used to love KK when I first found this site and one of my first posts here was asking why no one liked them!! Look at me now lol
How do you guys know all this stuff about them? What are y'all's sources? It all seems like really weirdly/creepily specific info to have. No hate on y'all, I'm just kinda weird about personal privacy.

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

StrippedWoman wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
StrippedWoman wrote:I'm not taking it personally in the slightest. I just didn't know he had a history of that kind of behavior. When I watch their vlogs it's usually as background noise while I get stuff done. Plus I only started watching a few months ago and only recently found this site. Pardon my ignorance.

Yeah he has a history. We usually don’t say things just to be problematic, most of the time what we say has some actual backing to it. Ignore me joking about Khoa liking Jelian, we have our jokes here but we also have a lot of genuine comments/concerns. But yeah when people talk about Khoa being creepy, it’s not a gender issue, it’s a Khoa issue lol. If you ever need extra info we can help! I know when you’re new here it can be difficult to understand what people say. I used to love KK when I first found this site and one of my first posts here was asking why no one liked them!! Look at me now lol
How do you guys know all this stuff about them? What are y'all's sources? It all seems like really weirdly/creepily specific info to have. No hate on y'all, I'm just kinda weird about personal privacy.

Their whole life is on camera for the internet to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

I haven’t watched their vlogs for a couple of days (they’re so boring now) but skimmed through the “She’s buying a house” vlog but didn’t see/hear them talk about who. I assume this is Jackie right? Even though she’s not in the thumbnail. Does anybody know what she does for a living?
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

vmokk wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:It’s past kernels bed time so I’m sure she took a breath of relief no one brought up her pool today but...

I’m not sure how many of us are older and have houses and what not. But she stated on more than one occasion the enforcer can’t come after her cause everything is booked. But they have a shortage on mental. Well I’m sorry prices don’t change after you sign a contract. And I can almost, almost, but not really see a reason for a delay. But I will give a slight benefit of the doubt and say maybe it’s busy season (rolls eyes). But if that contract was signed and work is suppose to be complete by may now (rolls eyes harder) why ....please tell me why Khoa is taking measurements and is going to order 20 percent more product?????
Those fencing guys..measure everything when they give you a quote...those fencing guys include the price of the materials.
They are blatantly lieing about the fence and pool screen. Both of which we know will protect the animals and neighbors that might wander in but not their own kids.
I wonder if they ever considered reading the headline in the paper.........local Orlando boy drowns in the family pool.
Guaranteed if something tragic happened the news would research the story and blow it right up how horrific this was
the bilaw isn’t in place to protect the people in the house anyway - the bilaw is in place to protect everyone else. if you’re a pool owner it either needs to have an enclosure OR a fence not both. so kids that wander onto your property don’t accidentally fall in and drown. or purposely jump in and drown. trump put a tariff on steel and aluminum so theres a shortage which is why the works been pushed back. kk wouldnt have made up the contract the company thats doing the work would’ve so theres stipulations for timing im sure. they’re probably having khoas friend who does all the work around there place install the fence, so they bought their own material. if they didnt kabe work orders they’d be fined. they have the workorder, its just a point of getting it up. back to the main point - its the responsibility of kk to make sure L&J are safe around the water.

I'm now really curious who the work order is with... A friend who's in this line of business. Is it odd for Khoa to be taking the measuraments if someone was just in a few days ago to measure the area.. I still find it odd that they didn't vlog that initial visit as they typically do when they have work done on their property. Especially with this being such a hot topic. Also guess part of the sponsorship they recently got will go towards paying for this?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Littlechatter11 wrote:I haven’t watched their vlogs for a couple of days (they’re so boring now) but skimmed through the “She’s buying a house” vlog but didn’t see/hear them talk about who. I assume this is Jackie right? Even though she’s not in the thumbnail. Does anybody know what she does for a living?
Someone said a while back that she’s a pharmacist!

milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

Closet idea is stupid, people do the closet idea is for people with limited space like those in 1 bedroom apartments, or those who live in a house but are contained to one room because they have roommates or whatever. I still don't fancy the idea of a closet nursery but people do it if they have unlimited space

Keren and Khoa on the other hand has a house with a bit of rooms. Screw the damn guest room, again for aestheic and all the shit she bought for it. Guest rooms are for when people have constant visitors. Her last guests slept in her room. Get a pull out couch or air mattress.

She wants to make things complicated to buy more shit, think about it guys, she moves landon, she'll need to buy more decoration, she moves Jackson, again she'll need to buy more and the nursery, she will really go all out.

Here's an idea, Khoa keeps the bedroom and shares with the baby. The boys keep their rooms, Nonnie stays in the guest room and Keren moves to target.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

milkmama0306jr wrote:Closet idea is stupid, people do the closet idea is for people with limited space like those in 1 bedroom apartments, or those who live in a house but are contained to one room because they have roommates or whatever. I still don't fancy the idea of a closet nursery but people do it if they have unlimited space

Keren and Khoa on the other hand has a house with a bit of rooms. Screw the damn guest room, again for aestheic and all the shit she bought for it. Guest rooms are for when people have constant visitors. Her last guests slept in her room. Get a pull out couch or air mattress.

She wants to make things complicated to buy more shit, think about it guys, she moves landon, she'll need to buy more decoration, she moves Jackson, again she'll need to buy more and the nursery, she will really go all out.

Here's an idea, Khoa keeps the bedroom and shares with the baby. The boys keep their rooms, Nonnie stays in the guest room and Keren moves to target.

I can imagine that vlog

Keren I have a surprise for you.....a brand new place you will love pack your bags.
Karen grabs a bag throws a few things in for vlog purposes
Khoa drops her off at target and says good luck enjoy your new place, they have more pillows than you can imagine...and drives off.
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

Dramatic princess wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:Closet idea is stupid, people do the closet idea is for people with limited space like those in 1 bedroom apartments, or those who live in a house but are contained to one room because they have roommates or whatever. I still don't fancy the idea of a closet nursery but people do it if they have unlimited space

I can imagine that vlog

Keren I have a surprise for you.....a brand new place you will love pack your bags.
Khoa drops her off at target and says good luck enjoy your new place, they have more pillows than you can imagine...and drives off.
Oh god ImageImageImage you know if she's reading if she makes a video about that.

I wish someone would talk sense into her, or if Khoa spoke up and told her no. She seems to bully him, I don't know if that's correct term but something like that

miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

I agree with previous poster, a closet made into a nursery is only for those acceptable that don't have enough space. Their bedroom is huge, you you easily fit a king size crib (i know they don't exist) in there. The reason why she wants the nursery in the guest bedroom is, so that whoever guest (nanny/nonnie) is over, can easily take care and sleep next to the new baby and queen kerens sleep is never disturbed. Just imagine someone barging into your bedroom to take care of you bedroom. Smh

StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

jrb7 wrote:
StrippedWoman wrote:
queentee20 wrote: Yeah he has a history. We usually don’t say things just to be problematic, most of the time what we say has some actual backing to it. Ignore me joking about Khoa liking Jelian, we have our jokes here but we also have a lot of genuine comments/concerns. But yeah when people talk about Khoa being creepy, it’s not a gender issue, it’s a Khoa issue lol. If you ever need extra info we can help! I know when you’re new here it can be difficult to understand what people say. I used to love KK when I first found this site and one of my first posts here was asking why no one liked them!! Look at me now lol

Yeah, but how do y'all know about him inviting Jillian over at 3am and that sort of stuff?

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Chichi wrote:
vmokk wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:It’s past kernels bed time so I’m sure she took a breath of relief no one brought up her pool today but...

I’m not sure how many of us are older and have houses and what not. But she stated on more than one occasion the enforcer can’t come after her cause everything is booked. But they have a shortage on mental. Well I’m sorry prices don’t change after you sign a contract. And I can almost, almost, but not really see a reason for a delay. But I will give a slight benefit of the doubt and say maybe it’s busy season (rolls eyes). But if that contract was signed and work is suppose to be complete by may now (rolls eyes harder) why ....please tell me why Khoa is taking measurements and is going to order 20 percent more product?????
Those fencing guys..measure everything when they give you a quote...those fencing guys include the price of the materials.
They are blatantly lieing about the fence and pool screen. Both of which we know will protect the animals and neighbors that might wander in but not their own kids.
I wonder if they ever considered reading the headline in the paper.........local Orlando boy drowns in the family pool.
Guaranteed if something tragic happened the news would research the story and blow it right up how horrific this was
the bilaw isn’t in place to protect the people in the house anyway - the bilaw is in place to protect everyone else. if you’re a pool owner it either needs to have an enclosure OR a fence not both. so kids that wander onto your property don’t accidentally fall in and drown. or purposely jump in and drown. trump put a tariff on steel and aluminum so theres a shortage which is why the works been pushed back. kk wouldnt have made up the contract the company thats doing the work would’ve so theres stipulations for timing im sure. they’re probably having khoas friend who does all the work around there place install the fence, so they bought their own material. if they didnt kabe work orders they’d be fined. they have the workorder, its just a point of getting it up. back to the main point - its the responsibility of kk to make sure L&J are safe around the water.

I'm now really curious who the work order is with... A friend who's in this line of business. Is it odd for Khoa to be taking the measuraments if someone was just in a few days ago to measure the area.. I still find it odd that they didn't vlog that initial visit as they typically do when they have work done on their property. Especially with this being such a hot topic. Also guess part of the sponsorship they recently got will go towards paying for this?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
there’s and the neighbours... must be nice to have that kind of coin. considerings how much karen complains about how expensive it is, now they’re paying for 2. the work order is for the pool enclosure, which they went to a company for since they only need one or the other. i remember like a month ago they talked about getting quotes. they had a surveyor come in from the city, town idk im canadian BUT i know a surveyor tells you which property is yours, which is the neighbours and which is the cities. they dont give you measurements of just the backyard where you want to put the fence up. their neighbours must not want a fence so they’re putting it on their property opposed to the property line. when we did ours, we just guessed since we were both in agreeance and they paid half.

woodenshoes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woodenshoes »

True but even then. My parents had 7 kids and two bedrooms. Those bedrooms they split in half with a simple wall. My parents slept in the closet which only fitted a matress for two persons. They never thought of putting one of us there. A closet is badly ventilated.

Imagine changing a poopy diaper. That poor baby smothers it self in his stink cus of bad ventilation poor baby.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
avocadotoast
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by avocadotoast »

I don’t understand why they want a guest room anyways. When Elle and Corina visited they slept upstairs didn’t they? Then they slept in Keren a room for a “sleepover” so the guest room is useless. Also if they were smart they would just move Landon’s stuff to Jackson’s room and have them share the room reason being Landon’s room is already set up for a baby so all they need to do is fix up one room which is Jackson up for 2. Also again she asks her 13 year olds for help who do not have kids and go based on what their parents did like someone mentioned how her brothers shared a room but never slept and such. I think the real reason why Keren wants the kids in one room is because if they sleep in the same room they may wake each other up and that means no more sleeping in till 5pm if one wakes up earlier they both are up and god forbid she has to actually take care of her 2 children.

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Dramatic princess wrote:

I can imagine that vlog

Omg there is a movie like that lmao. It’s called Where The Earth Is.
But it’s at Walmart, it’s a beautiful movie actually.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

StrippedWoman wrote:
jrb7 wrote:
StrippedWoman wrote:How do you guys know all this stuff about them? What are y'all's sources? It all seems like really weirdly/creepily specific info to have. No hate on y'all, I'm just kinda weird about personal privacy.

Yeah, but how do y'all know about him inviting Jillian over at 3am and that sort of stuff?

They and Jillian mentioned it in their vlogs. It was around Christmas

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

avocadotoast wrote:I don’t understand why they want a guest room anyways. When Elle and Corina visited they slept upstairs didn’t they? Then they slept in Keren a room for a “sleepover” so the guest room is useless. Also if they were smart they would just move Landon’s stuff to Jackson’s room and have them share the room reason being Landon’s room is already set up for a baby so all they need to do is fix up one room which is Jackson up for 2. Also again she asks her 13 year olds for help who do not have kids and go based on what their parents did like someone mentioned how her brothers shared a room but never slept and such. I think the real reason why Keren wants the kids in one room is because if they sleep in the same room they may wake each other up and that means no more sleeping in till 5pm if one wakes up earlier they both are up and god forbid she has to actually take care of her 2 children.

They couldn't sleep in the guest room when Corinna and Elle were there. Nonnie has been moved in.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Why dont they move the guest room to upstairs

I dont know I find it super weird to have guest room right next to mine and closer than the kids room

And I dont know what is the issue if landon and jackson shared a room ... they all have similar sleeping scehdule and sleep all the damn time
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
StrippedWoman wrote:
jrb7 wrote: Their whole life is on camera for the internet to see.

They and Jillian mentioned it in their vlogs. It was around Christmas

and he did it on Twitter where the whole world could see? lol. it’s not exactly privileged information. it’s not creepy to know stuff that they do publicly.

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

I don’t care about Nonnie. If it were me and I needed the space I would tell my mom to find an apartment already (if the lease thing is true) how long will it take her to find an apartment? Jeez. The baby is gonna end up in the closet.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”