C&K: Tankful of Marital Issues. Part #18

candy_toffee
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Tankful of Marital Issues. Part #18

Unread post by candy_toffee »

Lol... if they don't solve their life crisis soon enough I can totally see Gaines becoming Lucy Van Pelt from peanuts. ;)
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Gaines needs some inches off her hair so bad. I'm not talking up to her ears, but it just looks so scraggly. She has such pretty hair and a really nice color, they're not doing it any justice the way it just hangs.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I’m sick of the Zach Morris stuff already. I’m sure Cullen will drive that into the ground before it ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 77f197.jpg[/img]
Anyone catch what this was before it was deleted? I’m so curious but it was probably just something boring Image

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

askeptichere wrote:I’m sick of the Zach Morris stuff already. I’m sure Cullen will drive that into the ground before it ends.

Glad I’m not the only one.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Defuego wrote:Gaines needs some inches off her hair so bad. I'm not talking up to her ears, but it just looks so scraggly. She has such pretty hair and a really nice color, they're not doing it any justice the way it just hangs.
Well, there's her mother she could - ahem - donate it to 8-) seeing as money's so tight.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I never wanted to cut my daughter's hair either, and she was VERY opinionated about it herself. She DID NOT want me to cut it, so i didn't. I think they have said Gaines is the same way, she wants her hair to be super long. I would force my daughter to let me (she didn't trust going to a salon lol) trim it up every few months, not really taking away any length, but just evening it up and cleaning up the dead ends. I don't see anything wrong with them letting Gaines decide what she wants to do with her hair. BUT i do think a nice trim would do her a world of good. The first few times i tried to do this with my daughter she was NOT HAVING IT, but once i convinced her she would never even notice that i cut it, she let me.
(I pick my battles with my kids and hair style choices are totally not something i will fight my kids over. If you don't want it cut then we wont cut it. I am however making my son cut his next week, but only bc he's growing it out and he has prom next weekend. Let's at least clean that mullet up a bit.. i have talked him into it. But whatever style he wants is what he will get. I couldn't care less what they want to do with it as long as it doesn't break school dress code, which is pretty non existent for hair, my daughter had blue hair for months, school didn't care at all.)
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They need to stop with the golf cart. Isn't this the time of year where weather is nice in Alabama? They should be taking advantage and start walking, letting Gaines learn how to pedal her trike, and getting those dogs out. Use the golf cart when it's hot and muggy in the summer. But I guess the kids can't eat skittles on a walk, so the golf cart is necessary.
SC19
Wallflower
Wallflower

C&K: Tankful of Marital Issues. Part #18

Unread post by SC19 »

First time poster long time lurker here. They used to be one of the few YouTube families I actually enjoyed watching because they were raising Gaines and not just using her as a prop. But I can not believe how they have changed and are still waiting to catch a big break and their channel to take off like EJ and DB.

Clearly that won’t happen. But how can they just watch their life go to ruins and not change anything about it. They’ve gained so much weight. For them to loose some they don’t even need to go to the gym but just off their butts and stop eating take out. Even just getting a small job or getting involved in the community would help them. Because t they do nothing and just sit around and no literally nothing with their lives. I just don’t get it.
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

askeptichere wrote:They need to stop with the golf cart. Isn't this the time of year where weather is nice in Alabama? They should be taking advantage and start walking, letting Gaines learn how to pedal her trike, and getting those dogs out. Use the golf cart when it's hot and muggy in the summer. But I guess the kids can't eat skittles on a walk, so the golf cart is necessary.

Those poor dogs must never get a walk. You know they would vlog it..if they actually walked them. They have the ability of going at any time. So, they can’t use the excuse of no time or weather. I feel so bad for their dogs.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

There is a video responding to this site from 3 years ago.

janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

Baconsgirl wrote:There is a video responding to this site from 3 years ago. ImageImage

Link or title to the video?? I'm curious to see it. I've watched them since way before pregnant with Gaines so I've probably seen it??
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Baconsgirl wrote:There is a video responding to this site from 3 years ago. ImageImage

C&K did?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Im betting her ratchet ass still looks

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

3 years ago there wasn’t much negativity toward them though. They were the golden YT parents. I don’t know what they would really be responding to. Could you imagine if they made a video like that now?

Baconsgirl

Sorry for confusion but it was really the site as a whole.

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Baconsgirl wrote:Sorry for confusion but it was really the site as a whole.

Do you have a link? I can't find anything where they talked about this site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... e2a82c.jpg[/img] here is a screenshot.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, yeah-- I think she was a DB minion or something like that. Doesn't really have anything to do with C&K.
For more OT stuff, I wonder if there is going to be fallout at YouTube because of the shooter. Wonder if they will actually start paying attention to content.

Baconsgirl

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... e2a82c.jpg[/img] here is a screenshot.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”