Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Unread post by storeynyx »

gossipingloser wrote:I understand opening your 6 year old’s “secret box” as a parent. But I feel like it’s rude to do so on social media. Like I know it’s a cute funny thing.. but still. Evan labelled the box “secrets” and she opens it on social media. I think that’s RUDE!

Am I overly sensitive? Maybe. For someone who supposedly “respects” her children sooooo muuuuch, I also thought it was weird. (Her insta stories if you’re wondering what the hell I am talking about).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah, honestly it’s a massive invasion of privacy, even if he is only 6. And she’s a hypocrite - she respects him too much to tell him not to push/hit his younger siblings, but it’s totally cool to show something that’s clearly private and personal to the entire world
https://media.tenor.com/images/4b8e2d7d ... /tenor.gif

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She doesn't respect her kids. This is just the latest example of her not respecting her kids. Evan has no privacy. He doesn't have his own room, his own space, his own things and he tries to carve out something for himself and she takes that too. I've compared them before to communal living in a prison and thought hey maybe I was going too far then here she is again. The almost internet shaming aspect of it is another level of broken trust.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

No wonder Evan is a weirdo. His mom is an asshole

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

That's terrible. She is not nice, nor sensitive to her children's feelings, no matter how much she proclaims to be. What a jerk. It's going to be a long 12 years before he can get out of that house.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

That is inexcusable. That poor kid has to share every single aspect of his life. From his clothes to his bedroom, books, toys, time with his parents, you name it. It’s shared. He is clearly desperately proud to have something that is just his (a soccer medal) and wants to keep it safe and away from his millions of younger siblings. How dare she exploit that

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I can't stand the instagram stories Chloe does with the repeating or forwards and backwards 1sec clip - drives me nuts!
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Chloe was so awkward during the new house tour when she said "we'll be closer to the things...we do...all the time...". Cringe. It's like she knows damn well they don't do the normal things other families do she's just pretending to be an active parent.
FameImpala

Unread post by FameImpala »

Their dumb new clothes in the latest insta post. Their style is terrible but especially for kids as old as Evan and Otto

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Lyanna wrote:Chloe was so awkward during the new house tour when she said "we'll be closer to the things...we do...all the time...". Cringe. It's like she knows damn well they don't do the normal things other families do she's just pretending to be an active parent.
I honestly thought she was trying to avoid saying place names.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

FameImpala wrote:Their dumb new clothes in the latest insta post. Their style is terrible but especially for kids as old as Evan and Otto Image

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
The clothing themselves I actually quite like...but pair a patterned print with a plain item. Not totally different patterns and colours together.
I know NOTHING about fashion or style - I'm a jeans and tee kind of girl - but even I know that you don't put different prints together!

when the older 2 first started home school group, I'm sure it was walking distance from their house. But now they moved to be closer to their home school stuff. I'm wondering if that bad thing that happened a few months back was a complaint by MoE towards their lack of schooling and that's why they are doing more classes now?
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I wonder when Evan will begin refusing to wear those clothes. Kids around 7 usually want to start dressing like older people. Well my nephew anyway, for him it’s all about jeans and camo clothes these days lol. But then again without any influence from kids his age he will just be stuck dressing like a toddler.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

Natxo wrote:I wonder when Evan will begin refusing to wear those clothes. Kids around 7 usually want to start dressing like older people. Well my nephew anyway, for him it’s all about jeans and camo clothes these days lol. But then again without any influence from kids his age he will just be stuck dressing like a toddler.
I think she’s got a number of years left of those hideous matching outfits because even if he sees other kids, I’m sure Chloe makes a big deal about how their family is better than the riff raff. Those nasty public school kids like to eat rotting meat and probably wear clothes from K Mart...

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

So, regarding new house bedrooms for the kids. The beds are placed in each room, two to a room. Bare walls, no furniture. Nothing but the 2 beds in each room. She says this gem: 'This is usually the point when I say, oh, I'm going to decorate but honestly I dont know if we are'. Of COURSE she isnt going to decorate, she NEVER HAS!!! It's easy to leave them like this is her explanation, it's calming. OMG She totally disgusts me. Those rooms look like cells. Those poor children.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Natxo wrote:I wonder when Evan will begin refusing to wear those clothes. Kids around 7 usually want to start dressing like older people. Well my nephew anyway, for him it’s all about jeans and camo clothes these days lol. But then again without any influence from kids his age he will just be stuck dressing like a toddler.
This is an interesting point. Without any outside influence from kids his own age or (supposedly) tv. I wonder at what age he will start forming his own likes/dislikes in regards to clothing. I suspect it won’t be for quite a few years given the intensity of Chloe’s opinions being forced upon the kids

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

AuntieEm wrote:So, regarding new house bedrooms for the kids. The beds are placed in each room, two to a room. Bare walls, no furniture. Nothing but the 2 beds in each room. She says this gem: 'This is usually the point when I say, oh, I'm going to decorate but honestly I dont know if we are'. Of COURSE she isnt going to decorate, she NEVER HAS!!! It's easy to leave them like this is her explanation, it's calming. OMG She totally disgusts me. Those rooms look like cells. Those poor children.
It’s so sad. Plenty of people live in rented accommodation and still manage to make rooms feel homely/decorate to match a kids interest without having to paint the room an obnoxious colour landlords wouldn’t agree with. Even a nice rug, some shelving with the kids toys, kids artwork displayed on the walls, character themed bedding - simple, inexpensive things. Would go a long way towards making those rooms less orphanage-esque and more kid friendly

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

She confuses me a lot, I’ve never known a person that wouldn’t want to decorate a child’s bedroom just a little bit at least. After all she’s all about being colourful! Doesn’t seem like it. And what’s with the bedroom combinations? This is definitely one more of Chloe’s crazy ideas to match them into their pairs assigned from birth. Does Evan really want to share with 2 year old Pearl, or would he rather be with his ‘bestfriend’ Otto? Even Otto refused to share with Henry months ago after just sharing with him for a few nights. How sad.
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Natxo wrote:She confuses me a lot, I’ve never known a person that wouldn’t want to decorate a child’s bedroom just a little bit at least. After all she’s all about being colourful! Doesn’t seem like it. And what’s with the bedroom combinations? This is definitely one more of Chloe’s crazy ideas to match them into their pairs assigned from birth. Does Evan really want to share with 2 year old Pearl, or would he rather be with his ‘bestfriend’ Otto? Even Otto refused to share with Henry months ago after just sharing with him for a few nights. How sad.
Yeah, she really is clueless. Matchy matchy, that's her driving force. Match the kids, match the fruit, match the shoes, match the haircuts, match the clothes, match the hats, match the beds, match the backpacks. I'm surprised her and hubby dont wear matching clothes. Seriously. It must drive her crazy that Rufus has curly hair and no one matches that.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Are all Australian houses that nice? I can't imagine renting a home like that in my area for less than a 2 grand a month which is like 4 times what a mortgage payment on a house the same size would be.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Are all Australian houses that nice? I can't imagine renting a home like that in my area for less than a 2 grand a month which is like 4 times what a mortgage payment on a house the same size would be.
I live in Sydney not Perth, but I imagine that house would be renting for about $500 AU a week. I think that would be similar to what you are saying. The style of the home is very popular for new builds here.

We have a very general social welfare system, and with six young kids and neither parent working they would be fairly comfortable financially.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

^^^ I meant to say “generous” not “general”.

I think this is similar to what they have. I broke the link because I’m not sure if links allowed here.

https://m.realestate. com.au/property-house-wa-darch-423396650

Return to “Chloe and Beans”