Samika Part 3

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OMG, PJ was so cute! She was NOT ready for Easter Fun. "PJ can you say happy Easter?"
"No!" And she looked at him like he was crazy.
And they gave the kids stuff for art work. Yay! Missy, if you read here too, notice how young these kids are doing art!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

lmmomSD wrote:OMG, PJ was so cute! She was NOT ready for Easter Fun. "PJ can you say happy Easter?"
"No!" And she looked at him like he was crazy.
And they gave the kids stuff for art work. Yay! Missy, if you read here too, notice how young these kids are doing art!

And PJ is already learning how to count at two unlike some of these older youtube kids. I like that Sam & Jenn actually work on art, crafts, and basics with them like counting, ABC's, & items to recognize. I never/rarely see that with Daily Bumps, Bonnie, E&J, & Kayli.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yep-- she counted her eggs. She is such a cutie.

sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

Hahaha! Penelope is so sassy, she has character, the little one!
I am confused, didn't Andrew just arrive? He was not in the last vlog.. maybe in the next one, I think Sam said something about posting more later because it would have been too long (Although it can never be too long for me :D ).
I am quite curious about his movie (doesn't he play a gay person, which most of us believe he is?). I know there is a specific Instagram account but I didn't bother following it.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

I can't believe PJ is only 2! She's been looking all grown up lately, I bet she would be so tall when she's older. There's also only 2 months left before baby #3 right? Can't wait to see who he looks like <3
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

bam wrote:I can't believe PJ is only 2! She's been looking all grown up lately, I bet she would be so tall when she's older. There's also only 2 months left before baby #3 right? Can't wait to see who he looks like <3
Yes! He's due the first week of June! Maybe the second since her due date was moved back. It'll be fun to see who he looks like more, Sam or Jenn!

PJ is super tall for a two-year-old girl! I could see her being as tall as or taller than Noah since she takes after Sam in her looks. I think Courtney is about as tall as Sam.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I love the way Sam edits the vlogs, he always does a great job!! PJ is beautiful :love2: can't wait until the vlog tomorrow.
Did they say that they were waiting to announce the baby name until he's born or are they still trying to decide on a name?
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

Jen vlogging/looking at the camera and viewfinder while driving =(

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

thenightowl wrote:I love the way Sam edits the vlogs, he always does a great job!! PJ is beautiful :love2: can't wait until the vlog tomorrow.
Did they say that they were waiting to announce the baby name until he's born or are they still trying to decide on a name?
I think they are going to announce the name as soon as they actually pick one!
I was totally shocked when the vlog ended today, I anticipated Penelope`s birthday party,..bummer. Today was a typical "nothing happened" vlog :P
I am sooo surprised that their little guy will be here so soon, I haven't even really grasp the idea that there will be a third,..time just flew by. I think he'll look like Noah.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I swear birthdays age kids overnight! PJ absolutely isn’t a baby anymore. She’s talking so much and has such a fun personality. I’m excited for all the learning and growing that happens from age 2 to 3. And excited to see how she’ll do with the new baby in just two months!

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Just to throw my name guess out there, I think he will be Leo. I love that name, wanted to name my son that, but thought it was too short. So I made it a middle name. Sometimes I wish I would have left it as his first.

Abasicgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abasicgirl »

I know he isn’t even 4 yet but Noah trying to take over unwrapping PJ’s presents and take her toys was driving me nuts. I wish they would have tried to correct this a little more than they did. It’s a hard concept for children, but he didn’t want the attention all on PJ. It’s nice that she got one on one time while he was at preschool.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Abasicgirl wrote:I know he isn’t even 4 yet but Noah trying to take over unwrapping PJ’s presents and take her toys was driving me nuts. I wish they would have tried to correct this a little more than they did. It’s a hard concept for children, but he didn’t want the attention all on PJ. It’s nice that she got one on one time while he was at preschool.

Yeah, that bothered me too, I noticed Jenn saying "let her do it now, just get it started for her" but they didn't reinforce it. PJ didn't seem to mind, maybe that's why they didn't say anything?
Other than that, I enjoyed the vlog, PJ looked adorable with her hair all fixed and I love how they did everything that she enjoyed.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I wonder why they haven’t posted a vlog in a couple of days.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I was watching some of their old videos last night and I guess there was a few I'd never seen. Like when Sam went to NY towards the end of Jenn's pregnancy with Noah for a job interview. I didn't really start watching them until after Noah was a few months old. I like their city vlogs. Just think what kind of path they'd be on now if he had gotten that job. Not that where they are now is any bad or anything. I just like cities I guess and I like watching family vloggers in cities. Still bummed his sister put her vlogging channel on private.
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

I feel like there hasn't been a vlog in over a week? Did they explain that somewhere? I checked twitter but there was no announcement or explanation. Hmm,.. I have slowly moved on to other videos as I like my "morning routine" to be a vlog, while sipping my cup of coffee..
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sun88 wrote:I feel like there hasn't been a vlog in over a week? Did they explain that somewhere? I checked twitter but there was no announcement or explanation. Hmm,.. I have slowly moved on to other videos as I like my "morning routine" to be a vlog, while sipping my cup of coffee..
That is my one complaint about them, they are NOT consistent and it is one of the reasons why I think their channel hasn't grown much. I love them but wish they posted when they promised.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

thenightowl wrote:
sun88 wrote:I feel like there hasn't been a vlog in over a week? Did they explain that somewhere? I checked twitter but there was no announcement or explanation. Hmm,.. I have slowly moved on to other videos as I like my "morning routine" to be a vlog, while sipping my cup of coffee..
That is my one complaint about them, they are NOT consistent and it is one of the reasons why I think their channel hasn't grown much. I love them but wish they posted when they promised.
Agree- some days, they get back on track and post every few days. You think it'll continue, and bam.... they fall off the face of YouTube. I like this little family and wish they would just be more consistent :( The little one is going to be here relatively soon so it would be nice to see these moments before he's here
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Where in Arizona did they move? My daughter was visiting her grandpa outside Phoenix and so hoping she would run into them!

xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xclairecameronx »

lmmomSD wrote:Where in Arizona did they move? My daughter was visiting her grandpa outside Phoenix and so hoping she would run into them!

They moved to the Gilbert area!

Return to “Q-Z”