JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by twomommies »

chatty wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... e100e2.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... b11fbb.jpg[/img]

The reply to this comment ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reach for the stars, not the stairs

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Why did they both have to go to get Landens cast off? That is absolutely not a two parent job.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
noggins
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by noggins »

Why are people speculating about Lilia having OCD? I haven’t seen any behaviors that would point to that at all
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

noggins wrote:Why are people speculating about Lilia having OCD? I haven’t seen any behaviors that would point to that at all
Did I miss this? I was away on vacation (and I got engaged!!!)
Lilia is just a brat because of how Jess raised her, I highly doubt she has OCD. I see no compulsive behaviours in her

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

I came across the (public) Instagram page of Alyna's deadbeat dad... seeing his "regular mid-20s white boy without kids"-life really ticked me off for some reason. Janell seems to keep it real and work so hard to supply for Alyna and not spam her with temporary father figures. Meanwhile this dude out there pretending he doesn't have a kid bearing his name and genes living and growing in the same town as him.

Had to rein myself in from commenting "so your daughter isn't a true one? smh" tbh
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

missy-1010 wrote:
noggins wrote:Why are people speculating about Lilia having OCD? I haven’t seen any behaviors that would point to that at all
Lilia is just a brat because of how Jess raised her, I highly doubt she has OCD. I see no compulsive behaviours in her

Congrats dude!
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

missy-1010 wrote:

I said it because she always has scabs on her face so we’re wondering if she’s picking at her face
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

missy-1010 wrote:

Also, CONGRATS GIRL!!!
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

peylizt192 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:

I said it because she always has scabs on her face so we’re wondering if she’s picking at her face

That doesn’t necessarily mean she has OCD. I picked at my scalp so bad as a kid it would bleed. It’s a different disorder similar to biting nails or picking your eyelashes. It could be a stress response or an anxiety thing.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

missy-1010 wrote:

congratulations!!!!!!

noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

peylizt192 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:

If it was orginially acne I think picking at it is pretty common for kids, especially since she’s too young to have had that kind of health class and I doubt Jess would have taught her much self care

Edited to add that 7-12 is the new average age for prepubescent acne
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

missy-1010 wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote: Did I miss this? I was away on vacation (and I got engaged!!!)

That doesn’t necessarily mean she has OCD. I picked at my scalp so bad as a kid it would bleed. It’s a different disorder similar to biting nails or picking your eyelashes. It could be a stress response or an anxiety thing.

I have severe OCD. And I pick at my nails and my eyelashes, they aren’t related. The biting/picking my nails and the pulling at my eyelashes is from my anxiety. It’s most likely all the stress from the jesssfam house! Lol

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

With all the scabs she’s seems to have on her face, there could a be a possibility of a skin picking which is a form of OCD but apart from that I cant see anything either.

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

missy-1010 wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote: Did I miss this? I was away on vacation (and I got engaged!!!)

Anxiety is one of the main characteristics of OCD. Skin picking and hair pulling (trichotillomania) is a form of OCD so as a kid it sounds like you may have had a mild form of OCD

countrygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by countrygirl »

Sorry if this has already been answered, but where and who is Tyler’s mom? Tyler is Jess’s biological dad’s son from what I’ve gathered, who seems to live with him. Why doesn’t he live with his mom?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Fun spring break for tommy and caden. Ran around to Lowe’s and shit running errands for the twins birthday, spent Easter at jess grandma’s house that they don’t even really know, got to go to an RV store for 3 hours, spent the day at jess’ mom’s house since their shitty dad had to take care of another kid, and then sit through the twins baseball game. I’m sure they would rather be with their mom.

bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

So I guess Jess and Chris are really planning on leaving Addie when they go to Playlist. Who is taking care of all the kids when they are both gone? Also why is it necessary for Chris to go he doesn't edit or partake it most of the vlogs. He's usually in the background as if he's one of the kids. Its irritating that they both go everywhere together like the doctors or to lowes. I'd like to know if there's actually a valid explanation for both of them leaving for 4 hours just so Landen could get his cast off. Especially since they left Addie (along with the other 6) who was probably a whiny grump the whole time they were gone. If I was Mimi I'd be pissed but no she just enables Jess. They really expect the grandmother to watch all these kids again for what 4 days while they're having a vacation in Florida. Unless Mimi is going to but she's a teacher so that's unlikely.
effy25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by effy25 »

I think Caden and Tommy's mom couldn't get time off work so sending them to their Dad was probably the best choice.

But I do agree that the kids don't look like they're having that much fun.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

It's sad that they don't try to do fun things with Tommy and Caden during the short time they are there. Take them somewhere fun, you barely see them! They just take them on errands, drop them at somebody else's house, etc. Poor kids.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

missy-1010 wrote:
Awww congrats girl!!! <3
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna

Return to “JesssFam”