BritchAndBaby: Crisco Confidence (Part 35)

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritchAndBaby: Crisco Confidence (Part 35)

Unread post by luci417 »

dazzled wrote:How can you be a mother of three kids and not know that pink eye is extremely contagious...
More than that - how can you be a mother of three kids and not be able to google 'pinkeye' instead of asking strangers on twitter for their opinions.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
QueenOnFire95 wrote:I’ve NEVER EVER seen someone behaving so childish and stupid, also laughing hysterical like 12 year old girls do all the time as brit desperate dani and Vanessa did in Brit’s and Dani’s videos. I actually asked myself: really, these girls have each 2 kids, brit has 3 and they act so immature? Okay then...
It's like their all trying to reclaim some lost teenage age shit. Like they tried to outdo the other on who could be more popular and funny and omg ! Lol.
that’s it, tbh.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

First time watching Dani’s videos well anyway I decided to watch her spring decorate video and holy crap!!! Her house looks exactly like Britney’s! They have the same freaking couch, the coffee table is exact! It’s scary!! The rug! That white chair!! The ladder with the blanket!! I know all that is popular right now but fuhhhhhbb now I know why you guys called her desperate Danny!! yikes!! I would run if I were Brit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Amelia322 wrote:First time watching Dani’s videos well anyway I decided to watch her spring decorate video and holy crap!!! Her house looks exactly like Britney’s! They have the same freaking couch, the coffee table is exact! It’s scary!! The rug! That white chair!! The ladder with the blanket!! I know all that is popular right now but fuhhhhhbb now I know why you guys called her desperate Danny!! yikes!! ImageImageImage I would run if I were Brit!

I think Brit gave her a lot of the stuff they had at their old house. Atleast the coffee table I know.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I find it so funny that all of the sudden shes taking the kids to places and not always at target all the time anymore and she always has to put it up on Instagram to show every one that she's taking the kids out more now
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

msliss wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:First time watching Dani’s videos well anyway I decided to watch her spring decorate video and holy crap!!! Her house looks exactly like Britney’s! They have the same freaking couch, the coffee table is exact! It’s scary!! The rug! That white chair!! The ladder with the blanket!! I know all that is popular right now but fuhhhhhbb now I know why you guys called her desperate Danny!! yikes!! ImageImageImage I would run if I were Brit!

I think Brit gave her a lot of the stuff they had at their old house. Atleast the coffee table I know.
Oh okay good to know then hahaha my bad!

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

luci417 wrote:
dazzled wrote:How can you be a mother of three kids and not know that pink eye is extremely contagious...
More than that - how can you be a mother of three kids and not be able to google 'pinkeye' instead of asking strangers on twitter for their opinions.
even better- didn't Nolan j have pinkeye a few weeks ago?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Does Harlow ever NOT have a binkie in her mouth? I swear I’ve seen like 2 pictures or videos of her without one in. She doesn’t even seem like she needs one. But according to Britney, she’s probably just so so so crazy so she needs to be plugged at all times. And yes, I give my daughter a binkie occasionally, but never just because?

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Does Harlow ever NOT have a binkie in her mouth? I swear I’ve seen like 2 pictures or videos of her without one in. She doesn’t even seem like she needs one. But according to Britney, she’s probably just so so so crazy so she needs to be plugged at all times. And yes, I give my daughter a binkie occasionally, but never just because?

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Crazymess1215 wrote:I find it so funny that all of the sudden shes taking the kids to places and not always at target all the time anymore and she always has to put it up on Instagram to show every one that she's taking the kids out more now
If she takes the kids out and doesnt instagram it, did it really happen?
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

Crazymess1215 wrote:I find it so funny that all of the sudden shes taking the kids to places and not always at target all the time anymore and she always has to put it up on Instagram to show every one that she's taking the kids out more now
At least they are getting out of the house now, Maybe she took our advice on something, lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

"She never goes outside"
Goes to indoor park

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Hey good on her for finally getting the kids out.They’re probably soaking up every minute they’re not stuck in Target or her apartment lmao. I’m sure even the kids know it will be short lived.
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

deannaroseo wrote:Does Harlow ever NOT have a binkie in her mouth? I swear I’ve seen like 2 pictures or videos of her without one in. She doesn’t even seem like she needs one. But according to Britney, she’s probably just so so so crazy so she needs to be plugged at all times. And yes, I give my daughter a binkie occasionally, but never just because?

And it can mess with their teeth right? Also their speech?

All that Brit's Brew shit and no Shit Spew.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

That challenge video only has 30k views, and Vs only has 13. Danis has more than Vanessas at 14k!
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

Their challenges were something I'd expect from 12-14 year old girls at a sleepover. They were boring but obnoxious. What the fuck was Vanessa doing in the spicy ramen one? I can't believe I am around the same age as them (about a year older than them), they are acting like their parents just let them stay home alone for the first time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
bluueyes24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluueyes24 »

Another Monday and no “Brit’s Brew” lol why did she even mks Brits Brew merch if she can’t commit ??? Her fans look so dumb!
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

I get acting like that with your girlfriends especially if you’re super comfortable around eachother . My best friend and I still act weird as hell in the moment and we’re almost 30 but not to that level where were throwing shit around and cursing with kids in the house. And to post it for hundreds of thousands of people is just asking for all the negativity lol.

Looks like Brit’s Brew is dead and so is her M W F schedule

Random thought . I watched one of Alyssa’s videos for the first time and her teeth literally look like what Harlow’s will look like if she doesn’t stop the paci. It’s like classic paci teeth that were never corrected
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

I think she removed Eans “how he’s doing” video.
Unless he asked her to remove it, I bet she did it because she didn’t like the feedback, and people supporting Ean. Also probably didn’t like people calling her out on how she’s changing and not for the better
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Darlene2016 wrote:I think she removed Eans “how he’s doing” video.
Unless he asked her to remove it, I bet she did it because she didn’t like the feedback, and people supporting Ean. Also probably didn’t like people calling her out on how she’s changing and not for the better
I’m hoping Ean is in a new relationship and over her, so he told told her to remove it. Didn’t she say he’d be doing some Vlogging, but I haven’t seen any mention of him in a while.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”