Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | Pt. 3

Curious
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | P

Unread post by Curious »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:(( I can't screenshot sorry))
This tweet sounds like ptsd.
Tweet
Conversation

Rachelle Swannie
Rachelle Swannie
@RachelleSwannie
Justin sleep talks a LOT, but last night he goes "shh! do you hear that? get behind me now!" And I did NOT KNOW he was sleep talking and about crapped my pants thinking someone broke in. NOT COOL BABE
That's actually really sad. I hope you're wrong.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

Curious wrote:There's also her old Twitter @rachellechaves
The photos on her old twitter are terrifying. The amount of pictures this girl posts online of her crotch area with her legs splayed out is...disturbing.
No one wants to see your pubic hair poking out of your baggy bikini bottoms, Rachelle.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

I don’t know if I’m being mean because I never experienced lost before but basically there’s no vlog tomorrow because you’re stressing out from not feeling a lot of movement all day? You’re only 21 weeks girl. You can’t except THAT much movement so soon, can you?

Like I don’t want to sound like a dick over this but she really does freak out over the littlest things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Tweet
Conversation

Rachelle Swannie
Rachelle Swannie
@RachelleSwannie
Justin sleep talks a LOT, but last night he goes "shh! do you hear that? get behind me now!" And I did NOT KNOW he was sleep talking and about crapped my pants thinking someone broke in. NOT COOL BABE
Psssh naw. He’s in the Navy and on a ship and isn’t a rate that would be sent into combat with the Marines. If it was a work related dream, he probably was dreaming that he was almost caught having sex on the ship and was trying to hide Image

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Tweet
Conversation

Rachelle Swannie
Rachelle Swannie
@RachelleSwannie
Psssh naw. He’s in the Navy and on a ship and isn’t a rate that would be sent into combat with the Marines. If it was a work related dream, he probably was dreaming that he was almost caught having sex on the ship and was trying to hide Image

thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thetruthseeker »

MandyJ wrote:
Tweet
Conversation

Rachelle Swannie
Rachelle Swannie
@RachelleSwannie

Or caught having sex in general. Trying to sneaking some bitch in without being detected or trying to hide someone so his ship buddies don't see
thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

Don't take this too seriously but some chick on Twitter says she slept with him in a car in the middle of a parking lot while he was released for the day. Also claims that they get motel rooms everytime he leaves for these local jobs he's been having lately and that they had sex six times in one night.

I'm indifferent about the validity of those claims but also, who would want to sleep with him. His head looks like a grape tomato
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Britxo wrote:I don’t know if I’m being mean because I never experienced lost before but basically there’s no vlog tomorrow because you’re stressing out from not feeling a lot of movement all day? You’re only 21 weeks girl. You can’t except THAT much movement so soon, can you?

Like I don’t want to sound like a dick over this but she really does freak out over the littlest things.

I don’t ever judge or fault Rachelle for this. My first pregnancy ended in a loss and that was when the joy of pregnancy was taken from me. My second pregnancy resulted in my (almost) 3 year old and every single day until the moment she was born, I expected to lose her. I’m not joking when I say this, EVERY TIME I used the washroom I wondered if this would be the time I would eventually see the blood which to me meant the end. I waited everyday for 41 weeks for my heart to be broken again. And to lose your child at 20 weeks? That I couldn’t imagine. That is heart breaking. I don’t fault Rachelle for her always calling her doctor for every “little” thing that she feels is unusual.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Okay as a wife of a military man to whoever said that he couldn't have PTSD from being in the Navy is completely ignorant and dismissive. A lot of the war these days is nuclear and out in the waters. He may not have fought on land but you cannot say he hasn't been through hell. I am not originally from the US and my husband served not in the American Army but worked closely with them and the navy. Its nothing short of traumatic in all senses of the word. You may not like him bit he is risking his life on that ship for your safety have some respect.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

DANGER wrote:
Britxo wrote:I don’t know if I’m being mean because I never experienced lost before but basically there’s no vlog tomorrow because you’re stressing out from not feeling a lot of movement all day? You’re only 21 weeks girl. You can’t except THAT much movement so soon, can you?

I don’t ever judge or fault Rachelle for this. My first pregnancy ended in a loss and that was when the joy of pregnancy was taken from me. My second pregnancy resulted in my (almost) 3 year old and every single day until the moment she was born, I expected to lose her. I’m not joking when I say this, EVERY TIME I used the washroom I wondered if this would be the time I would eventually see the blood which to me meant the end. I waited everyday for 41 weeks for my heart to be broken again. And to lose your child at 20 weeks? That I couldn’t imagine. That is heart breaking. I don’t fault Rachelle for her always calling her doctor for every “little” thing that she feels is unusual.
100% I am a mother of a child born sleeping as well. I experienced everything she is feeling. I don't like a lot of what she says or does but I feel for her on this.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

MomOf286 wrote:
DANGER wrote:

100% I am a mother of a child born sleeping as well. I experienced everything she is feeling. I don't like a lot of what she says or does but I feel for her on this.

Well thank you both for putting your input because like I said, I never experienced loss before and I’m sorry that you both went through that. As I said in my post I wasn’t trying to sound rude and in a way didn’t want to fault her either it just felt like a little much at first but now I have a little better understanding!

bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

thetruthseeker wrote:Don't take this too seriously but some chick on Twitter says she slept with him in a car in the middle of a parking lot while he was released for the day. Also claims that they get motel rooms everytime he leaves for these local jobs he's been having lately and that they had sex six times in one night.

I'm indifferent about the validity of those claims but also, who would want to sleep with him. His head looks like a grape tomato
You were doing so good. Oh well.

I'm totally in support of this now, seeing as few posters seem to be able to stay on the topic of Rachelle without constantly sharing their personal histories and this thread gets derailed constantly anyway, with or without trolls.
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

Am I the only one who thought it was weird that she didn't mention justin at all in her most instagram post about passing their point of loss?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

yeahwhatever wrote:Am I the only one who thought it was weird that she didn't mention justin at all in her most instagram post about passing their point of loss?
Nah she’s selfish, so why would she. It’s the Rachelle show.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

MomOf286 wrote:Okay as a wife of a military man to whoever said that he couldn't have PTSD from being in the Navy is completely ignorant and dismissive. A lot of the war these days is nuclear and out in the waters. He may not have fought on land but you cannot say he hasn't been through hell. I am not originally from the US and my husband served not in the American Army but worked closely with them and the navy. Its nothing short of traumatic in all senses of the word. You may not like him bit he is risking his life on that ship for your safety have some respect.
Oh please. My husband is in the Navy I am
fully aware of what they do and respect their service. But I also know that J is not an MA or FMF Corpsman going into combat in the Middle East or any other scenario in which he’d have PTSD that would have him saying “did you hear that? Get behind me” in his sleep. The kind of fighting a ship *might* be doing is entirely different. Though these days for the vast majority of ships, deployments are uneventful in terms of actual fighting, and is mostly them training and practicing what to do in case something actually happens.
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
yeahwhatever wrote:Am I the only one who thought it was weird that she didn't mention justin at all in her most instagram post about passing their point of loss?
Nah she’s selfish, so why would she. It’s the Rachelle show.

Just kind of surprised she didn't take the opportunity to say how 'wonderful and supportive' he is to add to their perfect relationship image
thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

MandyJ wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:Okay as a wife of a military man to whoever said that he couldn't have PTSD from being in the Navy is completely ignorant and dismissive. A lot of the war these days is nuclear and out in the waters. He may not have fought on land but you cannot say he hasn't been through hell. I am not originally from the US and my husband served not in the American Army but worked closely with them and the navy. Its nothing short of traumatic in all senses of the word. You may not like him bit he is risking his life on that ship for your safety have some respect.
Oh please. My husband is in the Navy I am
fully aware of what they do and respect their service. But I also know that J is not an MA or FMF Corpsman going into combat in the Middle East or any other scenario in which he’d have PTSD that would have him saying “did you hear that? Get behind me” in his sleep. The kind of fighting a ship *might* be doing is entirely different. Though these days for the vast majority of ships, deployments are uneventful in terms of actual fighting, and is mostly them training and practicing what to do in case something actually happens.

If that was service related PTSD there's no way in hell they'd let him home like that without therapy or further evaluation. Doesn't he work with guns? He has a pregnant wife and goes off and on local bases now that he's home. He's basically going in and out of service these last few months, there's no way in hell they'd allow someone mentally unwell to flip flop from normal life to work life. I'm like 80% sure if he saw something during his deployment, wouldn't they give him a longer break before throwing him back in like that?

If it's not cheating or PSTD, it's probably the strict rules of the ship.
thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

bethanymack wrote:
The photos on her old twitter are terrifying. The amount of pictures this girl posts online of her crotch area with her legs splayed out is...disturbing.
No one wants to see your pubic hair poking out of your baggy bikini bottoms, Rachelle.
I saw those photos a while ago. Was disgusted that I found them and never looked back. Did her mother not teach her how to shave or wax her bikini area? I was just shocked those even made their way to the internet. On one hand though, we already knew hygiene isn't a priority for her lol. Also ...The position in which her legs were spread out make me feel weird. Either she wanted a thigh gap or she was purposely trying to get a pic of her crotch area
thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

thetruthseeker wrote:
bethanymack wrote:
I saw those photos a while ago. Was disgusted that I found them and never looked back. Did her mother not teach her how to shave or wax her bikini area? I was just shocked those even made their way to the internet. On one hand though, we already knew hygiene isn't a priority for her lol. Also ...The position in which her legs were spread out make me feel weird. Either she wanted a thigh gap or she was purposely trying to get a pic of her crotch area
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by thetruthseeker on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

thetruthseeker wrote:
thetruthseeker wrote:
bethanymack wrote: The photos on her old twitter are terrifying. The amount of pictures this girl posts online of her crotch area with her legs splayed out is...disturbing.
I can't see any pubic hair? Am I blind?

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”