2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I just hope she doesn't start treating KC poorly bc David is now home and she wants to show off her boss status
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: In confused, why do you think the kids aren't seeing David? I would imagine they are all together, KC is probably just holding Charlie... David obviously needs clothes, I'm assuming he won't be visiting long so needs to get the errands taken care of right away. Sadly, it's not all fun and family times when a spouse is home from the military (that would be nice though, I'm sure).
They waited a hole day to see lily and now they are running errands without Charlie. And he always takes Charlie everywhere. Seems odd to me

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
What? They didn't wait a whole day... she picked him up at like 1 am and then Lily and Charlie came home a couple hours later, that same morning..
Yeah but why weren’t the kids asleep in their own beds kc was their she couldn’t listen for them while Vanessa picked up David?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Wait so is he home for good or what? I can’t watch the video until later.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Someone said she is only gaunt from the neck up which is so true. She reminds me of a horse whenever she smiles now due to her gaunt face.
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

As a wife at home with kids waiting for hubby to return after months and months, her video was emotional. But I am confused.. is he home for a visit, or Home for good??
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

It seems like he’s home for a visit to me. I don’t think she’s said anything hinting towards either though.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I dk....maybe I am just not a very emotional person (I'm not, really) but I felt nothing but disgust for Vanessa while watching her video of david coming home. Even Lily running up to him was anticlimactic. They barely hugged each other. It was just like "hey dad, haven't seen ya since yesterday, whats up?" Rather than a reunion after being separated for months. Very odd.

As far as Vanessa..... Shes a stupid fucking bitch. She really loves herself doesn't she? Although I honestly can't imagine why. That bitch, I swear.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I dk....maybe I am just not a very emotional person (I'm not, really) but I felt nothing but disgust for Vanessa while watching her video of david coming home. Even Lily running up to him was anticlimactic. They barely hugged each other. It was just like "hey dad, haven't seen ya since yesterday, whats up?" Rather than a reunion after being separated for months. Very odd.

As far as Vanessa..... Shes a stupid fucking bitch. She really loves herself doesn't she? Although I honestly can't imagine why. That bitch, I swear.

Well Lily lives with an emotional vampire who makes the world revolve around herself so....I guess that is what is left of Lily... a shell
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I feel so sad for lily.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I dk....maybe I am just not a very emotional person (I'm not, really) but I felt nothing but disgust for Vanessa while watching her video of david coming home. Even Lily running up to him was anticlimactic. They barely hugged each other. It was just like "hey dad, haven't seen ya since yesterday, whats up?" Rather than a reunion after being separated for months. Very odd.

Well Lily lives with an emotional vampire who makes the world revolve around herself so....I guess that is what is left of Lily... a shell
Thats really sad.

I often get the impression from Lily that she is just used to having to kind of watch what she says and does for fear of getting in trouble. Like, she seems very timid and scared to answer Vanessaa questions or just agree with her just to please Vanessa.

Ive said this before but I honestly so believe that hee callong lily "sweetie" and "bug" and playing around with her is 100% an act for the camera and when the camera is off, vanessa either treats her like shit or ignores her completely.

Its my thought that deep down Vanessa is ashamed because Lily isn't "normal" and resents her because she has TS. Which is really fucked up bc its not her fault. But I can see it in the way V treats her....like, she pretends to be a mother to her bc she has to but deep down resents then hell out of Lily and treats her like crap bc of it.

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

I feel bad for KC she will have to be listening to the sounds of the two rabbits fucking

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:

Thats really sad.

I often get the impression from Lily that she is just used to having to kind of watch what she says and does for fear of getting in trouble. Like, she seems very timid and scared to answer Vanessaa questions or just agree with her just to please Vanessa.

Ive said this before but I honestly so believe that hee callong lily "sweetie" and "bug" and playing around with her is 100% an act for the camera and when the camera is off, vanessa either treats her like shit or ignores her completely.

Its my thought that deep down Vanessa is ashamed because Lily isn't "normal" and resents her because she has TS. Which is really fucked up bc its not her fault. But I can see it in the way V treats her....like, she pretends to be a mother to her bc she has to but deep down resents then hell out of Lily and treats her like crap bc of it.

I think you are exactly right and it is so very sad
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

I wonder if seeing Vanessa and KC in the same room makes him realize how gross Vanessa is.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Lol sorry guys I watched it late at thought she picked him up and they then saw the kids the other day.
Anyways my father used to come home only on sundays because he worked far away from home and no matter the time he would always wake us up. we had other reactions idk. The whole thing seems odd, they are weird people

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Ughhh!! What is wrong with me??? So many of you have commented that you were emotional or cried watching V’s video. Why didn’t I feel any of that? I usually love these videos but this one just irritated me. Has my dislike for V gotten so out of control that I am unable to see anything positive related to her. It seems like I go into every vlog or social media post with such distain and looking to pick everything apart. Certain things that I wouldn’t think twice about if it was someone like Kyra, I find myself seething over just bc it’s Vanessa.

It’s her whole smug attitude like she’s this great person. The way she flaunts her money (I mean, credit card debit) and now her body, makes her so unlikeable. The way she treats her pets, the bitchy tone she uses with Lily and how she always acts like Chaw Lee is sooo damn perfect. I feel terrible saying this but I always want to knock her down a few pegs and remind her that no ones perfect. She can try to act like she has her shit together on social media but based on this forum, people see right through her. She comes off as spoiled brat and never seems grateful for the easy life she’s been blessed with thanks to David’s parents! I wish she would have gotten knocked up by a guy who’s family didn’t have money....but she probably planned it this way. Bitch never wanted to work.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lol sorry guys I watched it late at thought she picked him up and they then saw the kids the other day.
Anyways my father used to come home only on sundays because he worked far away from home and no matter the time he would always wake us up. we had other reactions idk. The whole thing seems odd, they are weird people

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

rottiemama wrote:Ughhh!! What is wrong with me??? So many of you have commented that you were emotional or cried watching V’s video. Why didn’t I feel any of that? I usually love these videos but this one just irritated me. Has my dislike for V gotten so out of control that I am unable to see anything positive related to her. It seems like I go into every vlog or social media post with such distain and looking to pick everything apart. Certain things that I wouldn’t think twice about if it was someone like Kyra, I find myself seething over just bc it’s Vanessa.

It’s her whole smug attitude like she’s this great person. The way she flaunts her money (I mean, credit card debit) and now her body, makes her so unlikeable. The way she treats her pets, the bitchy tone she uses with Lily and how she always acts like Chaw Lee is sooo damn perfect. Image I feel terrible saying this but I always want to knock her down a few pegs and remind her that no ones perfect. She can try to act like she has her shit together on social media but based on this forum, people see right through her. She comes off as spoiled brat and never seems grateful for the easy life she’s been blessed with thanks to David’s parents! I wish she would have gotten knocked up by a guy who’s family didn’t have money....but she probably planned it this way. Bitch never wanted to work.
I just felt emotional when lily saw him because she missed him. It can’t be easy for a little girl having to go through so much.

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

spillingthetea wrote:
rottiemama wrote:Ughhh!! What is wrong with me??? So many of you have commented that you were emotional or cried watching V’s video. Why didn’t I feel any of that? I usually love these videos but this one just irritated me. Has my dislike for V gotten so out of control that I am unable to see anything positive related to her. It seems like I go into every vlog or social media post with such distain and looking to pick everything apart. Certain things that I wouldn’t think twice about if it was someone like Kyra, I find myself seething over just bc it’s Vanessa.

It’s her whole smug attitude like she’s this great person. The way she flaunts her money (I mean, credit card debit) and now her body, makes her so unlikeable. The way she treats her pets, the bitchy tone she uses with Lily and how she always acts like Chaw Lee is sooo damn perfect. Image I feel terrible saying this but I always want to knock her down a few pegs and remind her that no ones perfect. She can try to act like she has her shit together on social media but based on this forum, people see right through her. She comes off as spoiled brat and never seems grateful for the easy life she’s been blessed with thanks to David’s parents! I wish she would have gotten knocked up by a guy who’s family didn’t have money....but she probably planned it this way. Bitch never wanted to work.
I just felt emotional when lily saw him because she missed him. It can’t be easy for a little girl having to go through so much.

Yep, it's watching the kids react that gets me, because i completely empathise with how my kids deal when their daddy is at sea.

It can't have been a normal reaction from David with a camera, his mother in law, and some girl he's never met all in the room when he greets Lily.

And I'm assuming it's like here and during a long deployment or posting away from family you get reunion travel (basically 10 to 14 days of "enforced holidays", to help with mental fatigue etc). He would also, presumably, have a lot of leave saved up that he will be using to cover the trip.

Upcoming videos i don't need to see: Q&A with DAVID. Upcoming videos i DO need to see: MY husband got a TACKY recruit school TATTOO and is now getting IT removed?!

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

^I agree.

We all know David does have an aversion to the camera, so it had to feel awkward knowing his wife is trying to get this big reaction to impress strangers on the Internet.
heyitscha
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by heyitscha »

I just found out V is pro-gun. I just lost the little respect I had for her.

Return to “2011teenagemom”