Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Natxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Unread post by Natxo »

She’s so weird I can’t even get over this lol. Can anyone actually understand this concept? That it’s for the kids to ‘calm down’. How can someone sit in a plain ass room with four white walls and two beds and think ‘ok, this should do!’ Lol. Chloe, you always want your children to believe that their own voice matters, yet you take that away from them. You’re taking away their confidence and self-esteem because they can’t even express themselves and decorate a damn room. It’s all going to show in adolescence, oh actually it’s already starting to show with Evan trying to make HIS OWN personal box. I bet that boy would absolutely love to decorate a toy box and store his special items inside, then put it in his room.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

What do the children need to calm down from? Their lives are so boring and predictable. So if you cannot stand being around 7 other people every second of the day you are punished by having to go to your plain room with nothing to look at. Starting to sound like those rooms are half a step up from a padded cell. Even if they can't paint or remove the wallpaper for six months each of the kids can have their own space with their own things and the kids can be taught to respect their siblings' personal space.

I don't get the control some moms of large families seem to need. Another mom I used to watch eats chocolate in front of her kids but won't let them have any and she also treats her kids like a group, not individual people.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

My girls room is for sleeping only also. But they have a bunting, pink curtains, photos only themselves on the walls and a 8 cube shelf with trinkets on it. And then cute bedding. Just because it’s for sleeping only doesn’t mean it needs to be a jail cell. Heck even jail cells they put drawings they did on the walls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Natxo wrote:She’s so weird I can’t even get over this lol. Can anyone actually understand this concept? That it’s for the kids to ‘calm down’. How can someone sit in a plain ass room with four white walls and two beds and think ‘ok, this should do!’ Lol. Chloe, you always want your children to believe that their own voice matters, yet you take that away from them. You’re taking away their confidence and self-esteem because they can’t even express themselves and decorate a damn room. It’s all going to show in adolescence, oh actually it’s already starting to show with Evan trying to make HIS OWN personal box. I bet that boy would absolutely love to decorate a toy box and store his special items inside, then put it in his room.
They are only allowed to express themselves by having beauuutifuulll long hair and then have a half hair cut.
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

New Insta post, they went to Ikea. New beds for the triplets?

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She mentions the other house was never decorated the way she wanted - why not? If they can blow money nearly ever vlog "at the shops" why couldn't they have the house decorated the way she wanted?
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

DoodleBop2 wrote:She mentions the other house was never decorated the way she wanted - why not? If they can blow money nearly ever vlog "at the shops" why couldn't they have the house decorated the way she wanted?
What she SAYS and what she actually does are two entirely different things. Always. She makes it sound like it's someone's fault that things aren't decorated the way she wants, when in reality it's her problem. The truth is, she is too lazy to decorate anything at all.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

She has all the time do decorate her food plates but not bothered to decorate the kids' rooms. The irony.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Sorry double post. But read this in news earlier. "

About 1.2 million families with children in care are being urged to sign up to the new system by July 2, when the existing Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate will be combined into a single means and activity-tested payment called the Child Care Subsidy.
Both parents must work, study, volunteer or look for work for at least eight hours a fortnight to continue to get subsidies under the new system, which government modelling suggests will encourage 230,000 families to work more hours."

So i guess they will be affected by this? From their posts seems like they don't spend as much as before. I know YouTube don't pay as much as they used to as well.

Did they move house for lower rent? I know certain suburbs is half the price of other suburbs for rents.

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Peachespeonies wrote:Sorry double post. But read this in news earlier. "

About 1.2 million families with children in care are being urged to sign up to the new system by July 2, when the existing Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate will be combined into a single means and activity-tested payment called the Child Care Subsidy.
Both parents must work, study, volunteer or look for work for at least eight hours a fortnight to continue to get subsidies under the new system, which government modelling suggests will encourage 230,000 families to work more hours."

So i guess they will be affected by this? From their posts seems like they don't spend as much as before. I know YouTube don't pay as much as they used to as well.

Did they move house for lower rent? I know certain suburbs is half the price of other suburbs for rents.

Seemed the house they were in was sold and they were just renters

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Chook123 wrote:New Insta post, they went to Ikea. New beds for the triplets?

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
Cupboards

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Peachespeonies wrote:Sorry double post. But read this in news earlier. "

Lollll didn't even think about how CCS coming in would affect them. How does it work though that she (allegedly) home schools the older two? We're not affected by the changes (i study, hubby works full time, and according to them our or if pocket will stay the same) but i can imagine two non working parents is no longer encouraged (because goodness forgive they contribute to the economy beyond their constant consumerism at Ikea and Kmart... two fairly unethical stores in the vegan books)

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if they can claim YouTube is their job to avoid actually having to go get part-time jobs.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I don’t think they moved for cheaper rent as I thought I heard Chloe say in the vlog (where she was showing the new house) that the rent there was dearer than what they were already paying. She did emphasise though that they would save money on fuel because they would be so much closer to everything that they do on a daily basis, yeah right, pull the other one Chloe. I honestly don’t know how they got that house though without a regular income coming in, surely they would be a huge financial risk to the owner.

I also highly doubt that an owner would allow her to remove the wallpaper after only 6 months into the lease, she really is full of herself these days and thinks the world revolves around her.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Hearing Chloe say ‘cheeky’ not once but twice in the new vlog is like nails on a chalkboard to me

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Hearing Chloe say ‘cheeky’ not once but twice in the new vlog is like nails on a chalkboard to me

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Tulip24 wrote:I don’t think they moved for cheaper rent as I thought I heard Chloe say in the vlog (where she was showing the new house) that the rent there was dearer than what they were already paying. She did emphasise though that they would save money on fuel because they would be so much closer to everything that they do on a daily basis, yeah right, pull the other one Chloe. I honestly don’t know how they got that house though without a regular income coming in, surely they would be a huge financial risk to the owner.

I also highly doubt that an owner would allow her to remove the wallpaper after only 6 months into the lease, she really is full of herself these days and thinks the world revolves around her.
With that many kids, they will get quite the government handout via Family Tax Benefit (something all Aussie families under a certain income receive), which makes them less of a liability to landlords. They would also get some rent assistance from Centrelink (I think max is $90/fortnight, but I could be wrong - it could be more with more kids).

I'm still curious about how they declare their YouTube income to centrelink and ATO. Even a friend who works at ATO couldn't give a good answer.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Watch the triplets get pulled out because their daycare.... oops sorry montessori bill will go sky high. I know once the triplets are in kindergarten they get a good amount of help again though. Maybe they are already getting that with them?
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

missparzival wrote:Watch the triplets get pulled out because their daycare.... oops sorry montessori bill will go sky high. I know once the triplets are in kindergarten they get a good amount of help again though. Maybe they are already getting that with them?
Once they're four they can go into a kindy program (so preschool in other states) run through a public school and it won't cost them a cent (beyond usual school activity fees and buying the uniform). Honestly saved us a fortune in child care/private preschool fees for my daughter when we moved to WA and discovered this Image Maybe they moved into a better school district??

Return to “Chloe and Beans”