• Advertisement

2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby spillingthetea » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:49 pm

Lol sorry guys I watched it late at thought she picked him up and they then saw the kids the other day.
Anyways my father used to come home only on sundays because he worked far away from home and no matter the time he would always wake us up. we had other reactions idk. The whole thing seems odd, they are weird people

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby spillingthetea » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:50 pm

rottiemama wrote:Ughhh!! What is wrong with me??? So many of you have commented that you were emotional or cried watching V’s video. Why didn’t I feel any of that? I usually love these videos but this one just irritated me. Has my dislike for V gotten so out of control that I am unable to see anything positive related to her. It seems like I go into every vlog or social media post with such distain and looking to pick everything apart. Certain things that I wouldn’t think twice about if it was someone like Kyra, I find myself seething over just bc it’s Vanessa.

It’s her whole smug attitude like she’s this great person. The way she flaunts her money (I mean, credit card debit) and now her body, makes her so unlikeable. The way she treats her pets, the bitchy tone she uses with Lily and how she always acts like Chaw Lee is sooo damn perfect. I feel terrible saying this but I always want to knock her down a few pegs and remind her that no ones perfect. She can try to act like she has her shit together on social media but based on this forum, people see right through her. She comes off as spoiled brat and never seems grateful for the easy life she’s been blessed with thanks to David’s parents! I wish she would have gotten knocked up by a guy who’s family didn’t have money....but she probably planned it this way. Bitch never wanted to work.

I just felt emotional when lily saw him because she missed him. It can’t be easy for a little girl having to go through so much.

spillingthetea
True Gossiper

Postby mamawombat » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:17 pm

spillingthetea wrote:
rottiemama wrote:Ughhh!! What is wrong with me??? So many of you have commented that you were emotional or cried watching V’s video. Why didn’t I feel any of that? I usually love these videos but this one just irritated me. Has my dislike for V gotten so out of control that I am unable to see anything positive related to her. It seems like I go into every vlog or social media post with such distain and looking to pick everything apart. Certain things that I wouldn’t think twice about if it was someone like Kyra, I find myself seething over just bc it’s Vanessa.

It’s her whole smug attitude like she’s this great person. The way she flaunts her money (I mean, credit card debit) and now her body, makes her so unlikeable. The way she treats her pets, the bitchy tone she uses with Lily and how she always acts like Chaw Lee is sooo damn perfect. I feel terrible saying this but I always want to knock her down a few pegs and remind her that no ones perfect. She can try to act like she has her shit together on social media but based on this forum, people see right through her. She comes off as spoiled brat and never seems grateful for the easy life she’s been blessed with thanks to David’s parents! I wish she would have gotten knocked up by a guy who’s family didn’t have money....but she probably planned it this way. Bitch never wanted to work.

I just felt emotional when lily saw him because she missed him. It can’t be easy for a little girl having to go through so much.

Yep, it's watching the kids react that gets me, because i completely empathise with how my kids deal when their daddy is at sea.

It can't have been a normal reaction from David with a camera, his mother in law, and some girl he's never met all in the room when he greets Lily.

And I'm assuming it's like here and during a long deployment or posting away from family you get reunion travel (basically 10 to 14 days of "enforced holidays", to help with mental fatigue etc). He would also, presumably, have a lot of leave saved up that he will be using to cover the trip.

Upcoming videos i don't need to see: Q&A with DAVID. Upcoming videos i DO need to see: MY husband got a TACKY recruit school TATTOO and is now getting IT removed?!

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer

Postby OhHiImSam » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:20 pm

^I agree.

We all know David does have an aversion to the camera, so it had to feel awkward knowing his wife is trying to get this big reaction to impress strangers on the Internet.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper

Postby heyitscha » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:46 pm

I just found out V is pro-gun. I just lost the little respect I had for her.
heyitscha

Postby Lucky-one » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:10 pm

heyitscha wrote:I just found out V is pro-gun. I just lost the little respect I had for her.

What does “pro-gun” mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucky-one
Talker

Postby noggins » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:28 pm

Lucky-one wrote:
heyitscha wrote:I just found out V is pro-gun. I just lost the little respect I had for her.

Not sure if you’re from the states but gun control is a very big issue here. I’m gonna widely generalize but for the most part, liberals want laws about guns to be stricter and for it to be much harder for people to get their hands on things such as assault rifles. A lot of conservatives do not, so they would be considered pro-gun
noggins
Amateur

Postby spillingthetea » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:42 pm

i just realized why David has that tattoo!! It’s not stupid! It’s to point at V! DANGER DONT GET CLOSE TO THIS WOMAN

spillingthetea
True Gossiper

Postby guineapeegz » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Wow.. That's disgusting of her. Of course she would be. If she is conservative, I wonder how her mom feels. Immigrants tend to be more liberal. I know there are plenty that are conservative, but generally speaking.
guineapeegz
Gossiper

Postby msliss » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Yup, she is now even lower on my shit list.
msliss
True Gossiper

Postby Lucky-one » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:23 pm

noggins wrote:
Lucky-one wrote:

Not sure if you’re from the states but gun control is a very big issue here. I’m gonna widely generalize but for the most part, liberals want laws about guns to be stricter and for it to be much harder for people to get their hands on things such as assault rifles. A lot of conservatives do not, so they would be considered pro-gun

Thanks, I live in the USA, but never heard the term “pro-gun”. That was an excellent explanation

Lucky-one
Talker

Postby moonchildd » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:28 pm

How did you find out?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
moonchildd
Amateur

Postby flightlessbird » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:30 pm

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I dk....maybe I am just not a very emotional person (I'm not, really) but I felt nothing but disgust for Vanessa while watching her video of david coming home. Even Lily running up to him was anticlimactic. They barely hugged each other. It was just like "hey dad, haven't seen ya since yesterday, whats up?" Rather than a reunion after being separated for months. Very odd.

As far as Vanessa..... Shes a stupid fucking bitch. She really loves herself doesn't she? Although I honestly can't imagine why. That bitch, I swear.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Well Lily lives with an emotional vampire who makes the world revolve around herself so....I guess that is what is left of Lily... a shell
Thats really sad.

I often get the impression from Lily that she is just used to having to kind of watch what she says and does for fear of getting in trouble. Like, she seems very timid and scared to answer Vanessaa questions or just agree with her just to please Vanessa.

Ive said this before but I honestly so believe that hee callong lily "sweetie" and "bug" and playing around with her is 100% an act for the camera and when the camera is off, vanessa either treats her like shit or ignores her completely.

Its my thought that deep down Vanessa is ashamed because Lily isn't "normal" and resents her because she has TS. Which is really fucked up bc its not her fault. But I can see it in the way V treats her....like, she pretends to be a mother to her bc she has to but deep down resents then hell out of Lily and treats her like crap bc of it.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Vanessa was ready for Lily to not even make it past birth, so I think she checked out long before Lily was even born. It still shows.
flightlessbird
True Gossiper

Postby flightlessbird » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:33 pm

moonchildd wrote:
How did you find out?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

She posted a video on Facebook
flightlessbird
True Gossiper

Postby rdt1004 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:33 pm

guineapeegz wrote:

Wow.. That's disgusting of her. Of course she would be. If she is conservative, I wonder how her mom feels. Immigrants tend to be more liberal. I know there are plenty that are conservative, but generally speaking.

I would bet that David and David’s family have pretty conservative views so obviously V has to adopt the same views too. Remember all the racist shit she would post about black people asking for handouts and how the Irish were better because they don’t ask for handouts? Probably some dumb shit she heard from her in laws.

rdt1004
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Bambi_ » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:58 pm

rdt1004 wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:

I would bet that David and David’s family have pretty conservative views so obviously V has to adopt the same views too. Remember all the racist shit she would post about black people asking for handouts and how the Irish were better because they don’t ask for handouts? Probably some dumb shit she heard from her in laws.

That plus she wants to pretend she’s white. Remember her “white privilege” rant? I don’t care how light her skin tone is, to the racists she will always be BROWN period.
Bambi_
Gossiper

Postby msliss » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:07 pm

I don’t have fb so I have no idea what video but she did post that Winnie the poo meme that’s going around about guns.

She’s a POS.
msliss
True Gossiper

Postby rottiemama » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:10 pm

rdt1004 wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:

LOL!!!! I totally remember that!

What was she even talking about? Bitch was on welfare!!! She probably still is on some kind on government assistance bc David doesn’t make shit yet in the military. Besides credit card debt, it’s the only other logical answer for all the money she spends. If she doesn’t have to worry about food, medical and possibly housing, that would leave her enough money to fund her Rae Dunn and speed habit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
rottiemama
Informer

Postby GossipLadyy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:32 pm

What's her ethnicity?
GossipLadyy
Talker

Postby staceybrax » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:29 am

GossipLadyy wrote:What's her ethnicity?

She’s Peruvian.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:52 am

All I noticed from her David video was she is yet again driving while blogging. She had it mounted first then is holding it and vlogging. She's a stupid bitch
Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper

Postby mamawombat » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:22 am

Further to needing a David tattoo removal video, my money is on they BOTH get tattoos while he's home (but I'm praying his is a cover up because honestly, that tattoo is a walking drunken recruit school mistake)

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer

Postby lizpuff2006 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:48 am

Funny that she as a Peruvian would vote for someone who wants to kick her out of the country bc she isn't white....but she probably spends her time trying to forget that she isn't white anyway.

Prob hangs a confederate flag in her yard
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Ambrosia » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:06 am

It’s sad that she thinks liberals all want to take guns away. She should have a conversation with one, not all of them want guns just stripped of citizens but stricter laws for who and how guns are accessible. I should not be able to get a concealed permit in less than an hour with no safety classes or prior gun training. I should not be able to walk into a gun store and walk out with an AR15 on the same day. I should not have access to buy things to make my semi automatic rifle a full automatic. These aren’t unreasonable ideas, but it’s very ignorant to think that just because people want change that they want them to take away every Americans guns. She’s such a dumbass.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper

Postby kalipali » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:50 am

spillingthetea wrote:i just realized why David has that tattoo!! It’s not stupid! It’s to point at V! DANGER DONT GET CLOSE TO THIS WOMAN

I am laughing so hard lmao
kalipali
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to 2011teenagemom