Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Thoughts from today's vlog:
*So all the drama and vlogging to get sympathy from viewers for nothing. She knew she was going to go out and get another opinion, why not wait until after that appointment to vlog about it? And then she makes sure to include the part about "2 different viewers who are doctors reached out to me" because I'm so special and famous. And what's with the title? it's her 2nd opinion but the title is "can the THIRD doctor help"?
*Lincohn playing again totally unsupervised and Bonnie had no idea where he was at
*She said how she didn't want to film her ear procedure because she wanted to make sure she would be monetized. All she cares about it getting her money.
*OMG we get you had an ear infection. Get over yourself. Quit telling us how horrible it was and how your ear infection was the worst ear infection in the history of ear infections.

Side note: I am so sorry to those of you who "saw the light* before I finally was able to. I honestly am beating myself up for fighting to re-monetize her. IF only she hadn't gotten remonetized.............becasue ever since then, she has has felt like she is invincable. She thinks she can do no wrong and her "sh*it don't stink". She says and does whatever the hell she feels like and she has really showed her true colors and it sucks. I feel a little responsible for her turning into such a bitch so just wanted to say I'm sorry. lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

About letting Lincoln play out front unsupervised-- personal, so feel free to scroll by-- I lost my daughter at Seattle Center when she was about three. She was speech delayed, so she couldn't tell anyone who she was. I went about two feet away to throw our trash in a trash can, and when I turned back, she was gone. It was the longest 10 minutes of my life. There were a bumper of field trips there, so there were kids all over. We found her on the stage-- she wanted to perform. I am far from a perfect parent. But I thought I was at least diligent. It just goes to show how quickly something can happen. I turned my back for maybe 90 seconds. And I was lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Todays drama wrote:Yes I think Bonnie is trolling. They may be looking for land to build, but I don’t think they would build along a busy highway. They will build in a new development where homes are built on an acre or so. Bonnie needs the kids to be able to go out to neighbors homes to play with other kids, ride bikes unsupervised so she can play with her hair, get her nails done, lashes fixed. If she’s out in the middle of nowhere on a highway, that would interfere with her lifestyle.
I don't know, a busy highway would be perfect for her to leave her 2 year old. All those cars to watch out for him and make sure he's safe while she's inside on her ass, batting her fake eyelashes in her robe... /sarcasm
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It gave me such satisfaction when Joel kept telling Bonnie to pick up the camera because it was going to fall as he drove, she smugly said "no it won't", and it proceeded to fall seconds later.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
sophjaxmama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sophjaxmama »

Not to forget when Lincoln came in the front door after "riding his bike", which I assume is a tricycle, he didn't have a helmet on. My almost 2 year old motors on his tricycle and I don't care how over protective it seems, he wears a helmet because it has tipped and has fallen off before. How long would that poor baby be laying there hurt before anyone noticed? Also Boston's Goose egg.. Get that boy an ice pack. Geez. I would of been slightly more concerned than giggling Bonnie. Anything for the YouTube though. She didn't care before about her kids when they got demonitized. That's what bothers me the most. It's always been about the money. All of it. Kids in the tub, kids bleeding profusely...bling bling. Sick. I used to love Bonnie. She was my favorite but now she's hard to watch.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Caisflame wrote:It gave me such satisfaction when Joel kept telling Bonnie to pick up the camera because it was going to fall as he drove, she smugly said "no it won't", and it proceeded to fall seconds later.
And the way she ordered him with one word in a quiet yet commanding way: ''Drive.'' It may have sounded subtle but the nuance was not missed in the sense of how demanding and controlling she is within that household.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
tiff87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tiff87 »

Bonnie & Ellie are going on a brand trip to Mexico with Albion Fit. I unfollowed Ellie and Jared once the house building/bragging began, but still watched and followed Bonnie. Her blatant rudeness lately has had me on edge.

The brand trip was the last straw. UGH.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Was the a tablet on Cody’s bed when Bonnie went to get Cody’s Batman car?

Also, gross - Bonnie, please never film yourself putting your shoes on without socks ever again.

sophjaxmama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sophjaxmama »

alym0326 wrote:Was the a tablet on Cody’s bed when Bonnie went to get Cody’s Batman car?

Also, gross - Bonnie, please never film yourself putting your shoes on without socks ever again.

I am so glad I'm not the only one who thinks its gross to wear barefeet in sneakers. Sweaty, stank feet.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

ICantEven wrote:Catching up on the vlogs, but the "scene" where Joel is sleeping on the floor in the living room and Lincoln brings his dog and lies down is so obviously scripted for the vlog. Joel pretends to sleep. They conveniently cut out the audio while Bonnie directs from behind the camera. Lincoln clearly looked right at her and grinned (he is SO cute) near the end. I bet we will see some outtakes in the bloopers this month. Honestly I wouldn't have questioned the genuine sweetness of that scene except Bonnie herself shows us what goes on behind the scenes. I also noticed that that scene got TONS of comments about how sweet it was, so even more incentive for her to keep setting these types of things up.

The interaction between Lincoln and his Grandma, however, was 100% genuine and absolutely adorable!
So *someone* tweeted and asked Bonnie if this was staged or he actually did this on his own b/c they could see him looking at the camera and smiling......and she answered back "Literally did it on his own"..

I call bull shit.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"Literally"?
Is it a requirement of YouTube's that all vloggers overuse and misuse that word?

Maggie2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maggie2017 »

ICantEven wrote:Yes that random plot at the side of a highway again. Even the first time I was a bit skeptical that it was somewhere they would build a house. In the bloopers video for that month there was some footage that was from the same place and it sounded like they had parked at the side of this busy road and ran up some hill to film it. When they talked about it I think it had a name. Maybe its a local spot. At least that's the feeling I got, but its been a while since I watched the blooper video.
It is a local spot. It’s a really pretty canyon that lots of people stop at, there is even a resort nearby. (Though that may have closed down by now) The canyon doesn’t have any plots of land for sale that I know of. It’s not a good place for houses. This is where they were.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... e038e9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:"Literally"?
Is it a requirement of YouTube's that all vloggers overuse and misuse that word?
Only if they mispronounce it ''litally'' which they all do.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Scar2016 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:"Literally"?
Only if they mispronounce it ''litally'' which they all do.
Or "li-roo-ly". Bonnie and Julie make that sound sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Bonnie filmed herself getting dressed and mentioned the slip up with Joel’s reflection in the bath.
And SURE Olivia cut herself with a butterknife...
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 36ff55.jpg[/img]

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Today's vlog - nice trolling Bonnie:
1) No one has huge ass natural caterpillar eyelashes, serum or not
2) You and your family eat like crap so your 'naturally long' nails are not naturally long lol

Ref 2) They had tomato sandwiches for dinner - wth?! There's Bonnie trying on her newly purchased dress for Mexico and there's her kids having tomato sandwiches for dinner.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Scar2016 wrote:Today's vlog - nice trolling Bonnie:
1) No one has huge ass natural caterpillar eyelashes, serum or not
2) You and your family eat like crap so your 'naturally long' nails are not naturally long lol

Ref 2) They had tomato sandwiches for dinner - wth?! There's Bonnie trying on her newly purchased dress for Mexico and there's her kids having tomato sandwiches for dinner.
Her nails are long because she keeps them covered in that gel making them a lot harder to break.

My 10 year old took up an interest in cooking after watching kids on cooking shows. 8,9,10 year olds making complete dishes by themselves (no adult help at all). Those kids had to start somewhere. I don’t see anything wrong with them learning how to appropriately use a knife to chop. Yeah he cut himself, but so do adults. That one seems nitpicky to me. Kids gotta learn life skills somewhere.

At least it’s better than him playing with that pocket knife.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I think she was totally joking about the natural talk. She knows she ain't fooling anyone about that! Then the talk about the reflection slip up made me laugh but come on bonnie you could have made it into a joke when it happened instead you sat back while your minions were attacking people that caught it. Its almost a little too late now. Probably should just make an honest true video about all the drama lately and come clean and earn some respect back.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

lol she was clearly being sarcastic. JEEZ.

skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

I JUST noticed this thread is titled BOLLIE Hoellein. Haha!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”