TaylerTragedy, Part 59

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Chuckie Gone & Brian Hanging On Part 59

Unread post by charmed596 »

lmmomSD wrote:Yep. You need a license to conduct business [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... cbc866.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yesss a few years back there were news articles of cops shutting down kids lemonade stands bc they didn’t have a license
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by spillingthetea »

We should give cops a call then. If everyone pays taxes in order to have a business she shouldn too.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

spillingthetea wrote:We should give cops a call then. If everyone pays taxes in order to have a business she shouldn too.

No one in Ohio cares. Her kids have been neglected for years and no one has intervened
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:We should give cops a call then. If everyone pays taxes in order to have a business she shouldn too.

No one in Ohio cares. Her kids have been neglected for years and no one has intervened
True, but that would cost money not make them any. I don’t really think anyone should call, though some that know her in real life might. For me it’s more of an example that she has no idea what she’s doing
Badblood
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Badblood »

She isn't going to stick with photography either. She has taken no photography, business or photoshop classes. She isn't going to arrange to take pictures in various locations. No motivation, so just a waste of time and money.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

charmed596 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:

True, but that would cost money not make them any. I don’t really think anyone should call, though some that know her in real life might. For me it’s more of an example that she has no idea what she’s doing
Yeah, I wasn't posting it as encouragement for people to call the cops about her not having a business license. It was as you said, just pointing out that her photography business is a joke.

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

"you don't have to be lonely at... section8only.com"
When's the next man coming to use her as a free place to stay and an easy lay?
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

mamamayhem14 wrote:"you don't have to be lonely at... section8only.com"
OMG I DIED AT THIS

Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Dead. Fucking dead. LOL
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Bittccchhh omfg
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

she posted a picture of her lemonade stand stuff for her "photography company" and I commented asking if she had photo shoot examples or a portfolio (i was genuinely curious because she has that huge lemonade stand and posts as if shes done a million shoots) and she said she doesn't post her work online for other people to see because she wants to "protect her customers privacy" or some shit and said she'll do a shoot with her kids this weekend. so i asked how she promotes her work and how are potential clients supposed to see how the quality of her pics are if they cant see examples and she deleted the whole post. obviously she just doesnt have example shoots because no ones hired her, hence her need to take pics of her kids, she got embarrassed and deleted.
her saying she does photography "full time" is laughable, shes never even done a photo shoot for anyone. shes pathetic and does not have a "company."
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

chelsieross7 wrote:she posted a picture of her lemonade stand stuff for her "photography company" and I commented asking if she had photo shoot examples or a portfolio (i was genuinely curious because she has that huge lemonade stand and posts as if shes done a million shoots) and she said she doesn't post her work online for other people to see because she wants to "protect her customers privacy" or some shit and said she'll do a shoot with her kids this weekend. so i asked how she promotes her work and how are potential clients supposed to see how the quality of her pics are if they cant see examples and she deleted the whole post. obviously she just doesnt have example shoots because no ones hired her, hence her need to take pics of her kids, she got embarrassed and deleted.
her saying she does photography "full time" is laughable, shes never even done a photo shoot for anyone. shes pathetic and does not have a "company."
She post pictures on her “business” Facebook page. They are all horrible. Check out the reviews on the page as well. There is one that is pretty funny.

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 95b5e6.jpg

That grammar tho

I’m not going to post other people’s kids here but if you look on her Facebook page the one with two little girls in yellow wig white floral headbands she put the brother dressed in white standing behind one of his sisters white flowers Imageand 90% of the time her subjects aren’t even looking at her and it’s not in a “oh staring off for the the shot” type of way. I will admit I did like a couple of her photos but I believe that was more on merit of the subjects than her (non-existent) photography skills.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
StateOfNirvana_4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StateOfNirvana_4 »

That lemonade stand could look cute as hell in pictures, but we all know she won’t utilize it in a way that would turn out nice. Where did she even get all this stuff??

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I can’t even find her photography facebook

coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

kingoflove21vher wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 95b5e6.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180412</span><span>/</span><span>20a78422593349bf836b0eef0f95b5e6</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

That grammar tho

I’m not going to post other people’s kids here but if you look on her Facebook page the one with two little girls in yellow wig white floral headbands she put the brother dressed in white standing behind one of his sisters white flowers Imageand 90% of the time her subjects aren’t even looking at her and it’s not in a “oh staring off for the the shot” type of way. I will admit I did like a couple of her photos but I believe that was more on merit of the subjects than her (non-existent) photography skills.

I saw those - I really can't believe she's deluded herself into thinking she's good. Good photography evokes or displays raw emotion, her photos are SO terribly posed and unnatural looking. The only emotion I'm getting from her subjects is "I have done meth, I am currently on meth or I will do meth very soon"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And if she is trying to be professional saying "I got tons of props" sounds so awful.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

She claims her “full time patography business” pays ALL her bills yet she’s desperately trying to promote her lemonade stand set up because obviously no one has booked any sessions.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

lmmomSD wrote:And if she is trying to be professional saying "I got tons of props" sounds so awful.

Her props are shit too. Throwing a dollar store haul into the shoot isn’t going to make the photos look any better.

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Bsveach15 wrote:
OMG I DIED AT THIS

Oh my god hahahaha

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”