2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Bambi_ wrote:I also noticed these marks... are they scabs or hickeys? Either way, gross. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 5ba092.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ew who the fuck gets a hickey down there?
It’s a scab for sure.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

rachelmomma3 wrote:Okay I hate that I’m saying this but David looked good in that video Image Image Vanessa you looked like shit, drink some damned water and eat a healthy diet while your on Phentermine. That’s why your hair is falling out and your skin is dry and breaking out! Poor David!

I was thinking the same thing while watching this video. She really looks like shit and that’s how you can tell she’s not eating nearly enough or healthily.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

rachelmomma3 wrote:Okay I hate that I’m saying this but David looked good in that video Image Image Vanessa you looked like shit, drink some damned water and eat a healthy diet while your on Phentermine. That’s why your hair is falling out and your skin is dry and breaking out! Poor David!

I was thinking the same thing while watching this video. She really looks like shit and that’s how you can tell she’s not eating nearly enough or healthily.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Am I the only one that thinks it’s odd that he saw his parents before seeing his children? Why couldn’t they have gone by Nona’s first?

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

MommaOfThree wrote:Am I the only one that thinks it’s odd that he saw his parents before seeing his children? Why couldn’t they have gone by Nona’s first?

Especially since it sounded like they thought his parents would have been at the lake house? It sounded to me like they were planning on going to the lake house before seeing the kids?

And wow, could Vanessa have been any more rude about being asked to help pack up her brother in laws place???
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Dumbledore wrote:

thank you!wow what a loser.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

im sorry, her new video was so awkard. why does no one in her life know how to show normal emotions? his parents barely reacted which was really weird, lily is a shell of a person because vanessa barely acknowledges her, the only normal reactions was davids friend and v's dad.

this may be reaching, but i think maybe davids parents are low key enablers. it seems like both of their sons grew up to be man children and instead of forcing them to grow up, they act like a crutch. i mean, i dont know much about D's brother, but why were both of his parents cleaning out that grown mans apartment for him? and, instead of forcing david to grow up and get a real job, they push him to join to military. instead of gettting V real help, they hire an au pair for her and lend her their car for months on end while she spends all of her money on crap and sees a weight loss doctor for phentermine instead of a therapist. who knows what other help theyve given D and V, but it seems like they don't know how to make their kids become adults, the help they provide is actually more hurtful in the long run. it's like they just clean up their kids messes for them because they know theyre lazy and cant/wont do it alone. it's easier to just do it themselves and brush the true issues under the rug. again, probably reaching but thats what i think
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

It makes me sad for her whenever David is home because Vanessa just seems sooo much happier & less miserable around him.

When she moves I think she will struggle with the kids on her own during the day but hopefully it makes her happier in general to be back with David. And hopefully the copying of Britney stops when she’s far away lol

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

chelsieross7 wrote:im sorry, her new video was so awkard. why does no one in her life know how to show normal emotions? his parents barely reacted which was really weird, lily is a shell of a person because vanessa barely acknowledges her, the only normal reactions was davids friend and v's dad.

this may be reaching, but i think maybe davids parents are low key enablers. it seems like both of their sons grew up to be man children and instead of forcing them to grow up, they act like a crutch. i mean, i dont know much about D's brother, but why were both of his parents cleaning out that grown mans apartment for him? and, instead of forcing david to grow up and get a real job, they push him to join to military. instead of gettting V real help, they hire an au pair for her and lend her their car for months on end while she spends all of her money on crap and sees a weight loss doctor for phentermine instead of a therapist. who knows what other help theyve given D and V, but it seems like they don't know how to make their kids become adults, the help they provide is actually more hurtful in the long run. it's like they just clean up their kids messes for them because they know theyre lazy and cant/wont do it alone. it's easier to just do it themselves and brush the true issues under the rug. again, probably reaching but thats what i think
David's brother was just deployed which is why they were cleaning out his place
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Why are both of them in the military? They really did raise two lazy asses. We know they joined because that was all that was left to do. Didn’t D’s parents told him it was college or the military? He failed college because all he did there was play video games so off to the military he goes! Lmao what a pussy. I hate men who do that and they expect us to have respect for them? Respect for?... for doing it for the money and because your parents made you do it? Pretty face and all, Vanessa can have him all she wants. She is just as shitty as her. I hope AT LEAST he gives lily the attention she needs and doesn’t turn this into a fuck fest or some bizarre shit these two would do

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

So David is gone for months and Vanessa can't find the time to edit and upload, but when David comes home she edits and uploads asap. Why not spend time with your family instead of sitting in front of a computer editing videos? It can wait...it isn't like she gets paid enough to have them up at a certain time.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:im sorry, her new video was so awkard. why does no one in her life know how to show normal emotions? his parents barely reacted which was really weird, lily is a shell of a person because vanessa barely acknowledges her, the only normal reactions was davids friend and v's dad.

okay, i half take back what i said then cause i didnt know that. he could've helped them do it before he left and it's nice that they would have helped him, but why leave it for them to do after he's gone?
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

chelsieross7 wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:

okay, i half take back what i said then cause i didnt know that. he could've helped them do it before he left and it's nice that they would have helped him, but why leave it for them to do after he's gone?
Could have been a crash deployment... Little to no warning (aka hella fun for the family left behind)

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

David and Charlie’s bond is non existent, that clip made my heart break when Charlie didn’t want anything to do with David. I hope they can grow closer in the future.

Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

flightlessbird wrote:So David is gone for months and Vanessa can't find the time to edit and upload, but when David comes home she edits and uploads asap. Why not spend time with your family instead of sitting in front of a computer editing videos? It can wait...it isn't like she gets paid enough to have them up at a certain time.
Yea ! I don’t understand it. Part of me thinks it’s because she wants to act like she’s been working hard uploading all the time while he’s gone when in reality she has the worst upload rate ever .
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Totesmagotes wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:So David is gone for months and Vanessa can't find the time to edit and upload, but when David comes home she edits and uploads asap. Why not spend time with your family instead of sitting in front of a computer editing videos? It can wait...it isn't like she gets paid enough to have them up at a certain time.
Yea ! I don’t understand it. Part of me thinks it’s because she wants to act like she’s been working hard uploading all the time while he’s gone when in reality she has the worst upload rate ever .
I think he’s met Charlie 3 times. Again this is why I don’t get why they insisted on having a baby before he left it was pretty selfish and I wanna say they knew he’d be leaving.
YTfakemoms
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YTfakemoms »

Everything these YouTubers do is for the vlog. Every single one of them. If they go somewhere fun, I bet their first thought is “it’s a good content for my vlog”. Life changes = vlog. The kids get hurt = vlog. Break ups = vlog. David coming home = vlog. I bet V thought about the titles and how she’d vlog these moments for months before David arrived. It’s disgusting!
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I just saw annoyance in David's face when he kept having to hide behind the wall to surprise people in front of the camera.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

For the ones saying that David's mom doesn't show emotions when seeing David. I think is just Vritnessa who SUCKS at editing...notice how she cut off a part after she hugged him and added the part "good to see you" she did the same thing with Lily and Davi's reaction on the first video, on the second video of "soldier" aka airman she showed the real emotions between David and Lily. Davi's mom is very sweet.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Any one else surprised she isn’t posting pictures of her new car? You’d think she’d have to brag about buying a car she can’t afford. Maybe her lease/loan was denied bc of their credit card debt

Return to “2011teenagemom”