MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

MadeHD wrote:^^^^^

Now that he lost the weight he will be able to pull it off. The mustache and the neck beard is just :?
He looks weird clean shaven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm sorry but I'm going to say something mean. Missy uploaded a boomerang of him sipping a drink by the pool, with the caption "This is my pool boy". Ewwww. He may have lost weight, but eww. Chris Hemsworth he ain't.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Lol at Bryan saying he was smiling like an elf on ig :lol:

Every now and then they get a laugh out of me.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Playsinrain wrote:Seems like carlos' accent is rubbing off on cassie as well... whats the deal with that?????
Ew I can’t with him. It irks me that he seems ashamed of speaking Spanish. Dude can barely speak English (and there’s nothing wrong with that, but stop fronting).

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

In her IG of Bryan it really looks like he’s clean shaven. Eeeewwwww. Maybe it’s just the lighting. Who was that other guy? Bryan really needs to do some exercise.

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Playsinrain wrote:Seems like carlos' accent is rubbing off on cassie as well... whats the deal with that?????
Went to watch one of Cassies vlogs just to hear this and you’re right! She sounds weird Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:In her IG of Bryan it really looks like he’s clean shaven. Eeeewwwww. Maybe it’s just the lighting. Who was that other guy? Bryan really needs to do some exercise.

Could the other guy be Brooke's husband/SO? You know how they get attached at the hip with other couples...

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

sparklyfluff wrote:
Went to watch one of Cassies vlogs just to hear this and you’re right! She sounds weird Image

I had to go over to watch a vlog, too, and yeah! It was weird to hear her talk like that! At first, I thought she was just rolling her Ls unnecessarily like Bryan does when he says “vl-log”, but she rolled other Ls besides vlog! It’s so weird to me when a grown person picks up a significant other’s accent. I get picking up phrases, but an accent? On a positive note, her lisp was _much_ less noticeable! Maybe this will stop her from being an adult with a lisp like her sister! No more Cathy and Bitchy Misty at Starbucks!

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I was surprised to see them on my hometown’s FB page.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 650ad3.jpg[/img]

Makennnzie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Makennnzie »

Am I the only one that finds it annoying and insane how much of a party house they have created. It just seems so strange...every other night there’s a ton of people there being super loud for some big party...these little boys have no sense of just normalcy. It reminds me of college kids that can’t grow up.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Makennnzie wrote:Am I the only one that finds it annoying and insane how much of a party house they have created. It just seems so strange...every other night there’s a ton of people there being super loud for some big party...these little boys have no sense of just normalcy. It reminds me of college kids that can’t grow up.
It's because they never got to live that life before they started having babies. Missy was dead set on getting pregnant as soon as she got married. They didn't have a chance to sow those crazy college years oats and now they want too. Missy's desire to be a young mom has backfired on her now that she is older.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sammibro wrote:
sparklyfluff wrote:

I had to go over to watch a vlog, too, and yeah! It was weird to hear her talk like that! At first, I thought she was just rolling her Ls unnecessarily like Bryan does when he says “vl-log”, but she rolled other Ls besides vlog! It’s so weird to me when a grown person picks up a significant other’s accent. I get picking up phrases, but an accent? On a positive note, her lisp was _much_ less noticeable! Maybe this will stop her from being an adult with a lisp like her sister! No more Cathy and Bitchy Misty at Starbucks!

It's the weirdest thing!! I got so sucked into listening to her say words with that weird accent that i had no idea what she had even said!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I get the feeling after yesterday's vlog about how the boys have "worked together" to stay in bed all night "for weeks" that Missy has taken a page out of Ellie's parenting handbook and has put her middle of the night Finn issues on ollie to deal with. She talked about how Ollie would tell Finn to just stay in bed and don't wake up momma. Sounds exactly like something Ellie would expect Jackson to do. And it kinda sucks for Ollie that he doesn't get praise for staying in bed if Finn gets out of bed. I don't think a kid deserves a huge gift like what they got for doing something expected of them (like staying in bed) but it's not fair to Ollie that he only got the prize when FINN did what he was supposed too. Maybe if Ollie got a little something like a sucker or a sticker on a chart for staying in bed it would motivate Finn to do the same. Ollie shouldn't get the short end of the neverending "surprise" stick just bc his little brother can't stay in bed as long as Missy likes.
Last edited by Playsinrain on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sammibro wrote:
sparklyfluff wrote:

Maybe she's just like that. I pick up accents very quickly. It's not anything put on. It just happens. My grandmother was the same way. I was in Ireland for three weeks, and Irish people didn't believe I was American. They would say "You dress American, but you sound like you're Irish" After working in the Bronx and in Texas as a traveling nurse, I picked up those accents. Makes my sister crazy. She's lived in England for years and doesn't have an accent, but I can go visit her and pick it up. I can't fake accents though.
Anyway, maybe Cassie is like that and it's not on purpose.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
Makennnzie wrote:Am I the only one that finds it annoying and insane how much of a party house they have created. It just seems so strange...every other night there’s a ton of people there being super loud for some big party...these little boys have no sense of just normalcy. It reminds me of college kids that can’t grow up.
It's because they never got to live that life before they started having babies. Missy was dead set on getting pregnant as soon as she got married. They didn't have a chance to sow those crazy college years oats and now they want too. Missy's desire to be a young mom has backfired on her now that she is older.
And they never really went to college. They probably think college is all frat parties. And they have to show off their "friends" that they bought and paid for.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

When I saw that IG I thought the exact same thing. Have to agree that since they never went to college, this is what they’re doing now even though they’re almost 30. They’re so needy for attention that this is what they do. Seems like their new groupie, Brooke, is more than willing to cater to them.
Isn’t Ollie still in school? He goes Tuesday, Thursday I think. What were the lumps doing having a party the night before their son needs to get up for school. They complain about the boys waking up at night, yet they party. No wonder missy is always late getting him to school and Ollie falls asleep at school and everywhere else.

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... fc84a4.jpg[/img]

Ok I’m lost sense when Missy is country? ImageImage

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He looks 5 feet tall with a head the size of a target ball

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Bryan in "country". More like Bryan in barf! Def said no :lol:

Tbh though, it's just a hat. I don't really care. I mostly just thought it was funny that he called a 10 gallon hat and a button up shirt "country".
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Does he think he's Tim
McGraw?

Return to “Daily Bumps”