Momma210
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandCorinna Part 26

Unread post by Momma210 »

Delrey__ wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 56a0f9.jpg[/img]
I know it’s hard to decipher this lol but Corinna was on a flight last night and today she posted this picture. It looks like the mirrors in kk’s room, if it is like how do you take a picture like this in another couple’s room? Idk I find it weird lol especially when the girl’s fiance (khoa) is obsessed with you

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
It is KK room she said yesterday in her live she was staying with them till maybe Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sunce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunce »

First of all, hi everyone! Secondly, is Corinna really wearing a see through bra while at KK?! No shame at all
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 4840e6.jpg[/img]

Khoa must be drooling

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Corinna is going to be extra trashy now that we have said something. Poor Keren is just going to sit back and take it because she wants to be friends with David & Liza so bad she can taste it.
Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

New vlog is up, surprise surprise it starts with Karen SHOPPING. Khoa grabing Taylor like that without her permission was so damn disrespectful, he was all wet and it was totally inappropriate. His hands were literally so close to her crotch area. He has no damn boundaries. Also she does not live there so what was she supposed to to while soaking wet. I can’t with this freaken MANCHILD. Last but not least Jackson holding that huge cup of coffee, in 100% sure he drank a lot of it, towards the end of the vlog when they were eating the coffee was so damn close to Jackon it looks like he was drinking it with his dinner. They will never learn.

AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

We all knew Kernel was dumb-ish but I didn’t know she was THIS dumb. In todays vlog when she talked with Khoa about how many hours did Landon sleep for, she said 3, and then Khoa said 4, and then she said “oh yeah four.. he slept from 1 until 4” REALLY? Are you that dumb?
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

Let's dispel this fiction that Corinna Kopf doesn't know what she's doing. She knows exactly what she's doing. #RobotRubio
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Lily_rose17 wrote:New vlog is up, surprise surprise it starts with Karen SHOPPING. Khoa grabing Taylor like that without her permission was so damn disrespectful, he was all wet and it was totally inappropriate. His hands were literally so close to her crotch area. He has no damn boundaries. Also she does not live there so what was she supposed to to while soaking wet. I can’t with this freaken MANCHILD. Last but not least Jackson holding that huge cup of coffee, in 100% sure he drank a lot of it, towards the end of the vlog when they were eating the coffee was so damn close to Jackon it looks like he was drinking it with his dinner. They will never learn.

I noticed that too! It was basically directly in front of Jackson. They really truly let that kid have coffee!!!? It wasn’t within Keren or Khoa’s reach. I honestly can’t with them. Their lives are so damn repetitive and boring.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

It was requested and I was bored lol I wish I could do better.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

She thinks she's so clever and in compliance with the law, what an absolute joke! Hope the inspector slaps that dumb bitch with a fine for being so irresponsible. Come on guys, you're stupid chicken wire couldn't keep the parrot in if it tried. Not only is it now a mesh barrier with new rules and regulations to follow, but it's barely standing up, with gaps on the sides for their little parrot to escape.
Last edited by newbie on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

butterypopcorn wrote:Let's dispel this fiction that Corinna Kopf doesn't know what she's doing. She knows exactly what she's doing. #RobotRubio
I dont think anyone ever believed she dint know what she was doing. She wants his attention until he leaves his family to be with her and then she went want anything to do with him. She just wants the fantasy not the actual relationship.
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

Keren looks like a different person when it was just Jackson vs Now. She seems genuinely happy in the Jackson photos......now it just looks like an act for $$$$

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

I stopped watching korn and kreepy a long time ago, and only know what's happening thanks to the threads lol

I hate how they act like they are so transparent about everything and are always in control. Keren is obviously nervous about kreepy and corinna, she's been busy responding to Corinna's tweets acting like they're BFF just to try and convince herself that kreepy loves her and wouldn't change her for her "new" bff. And ofc, Corinna is living for the attention. Free place to stay, free food, free transportation, a guy that drools on the ground she steps on whom she doesn't have to respond to and the boost of self steem knowing that kreepy chooses here over his own fiance.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Dude someone needs to shout out to Keren that the green dress looks horrible on her. It's called a bra and she should probably buy one.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Dramatic princess wrote:It was requested and I was bored lol I wish I could do better.....

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Macho, macho men...

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Dramatic princess wrote:It was requested and I was bored lol I wish I could do better.....

Hahaha thank you!
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

Korn's logic blows my mind. In the middle of the day she washed her face, applied new make up and changed clothes just to watch her mommy plant her garden for her and make her sandwiches?
Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

ALeto90 wrote:
Lily_rose17 wrote:New vlog is up, surprise surprise it starts with Karen SHOPPING. Khoa grabing Taylor like that without her permission was so damn disrespectful, he was all wet and it was totally inappropriate. His hands were literally so close to her crotch area. He has no damn boundaries. Also she does not live there so what was she supposed to to while soaking wet. I can’t with this freaken MANCHILD. Last but not least Jackson holding that huge cup of coffee, in 100% sure he drank a lot of it, towards the end of the vlog when they were eating the coffee was so damn close to Jackon it looks like he was drinking it with his dinner. They will never learn.

I noticed that too! It was basically directly in front of Jackson. They really truly let that kid have coffee!!!? It wasn’t within Keren or Khoa’s reach. I honestly can’t with them. Their lives are so damn repetitive and boring.
When I drink coffee I get really intense heartburn, imagine what it can do to his small body, They feed him nothing but crap, I remember seeing his ribs in one of the vlogs, poor kid is really malnourished and to top it off they give him coffee. Not just any coffee Starbucks. I remember reading somewhere that said Starbucks puts something in their coffee drinks to get you addicted and it’s true, I used to drink coffee everyday when I was in school. I stopped when I realized i would get really anxious when I drank it plus I could never sleep at night.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”