Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

pepsi-
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Unread post by pepsi- »

Caroline used her ex (Kendal) insta to post photos of Angie’s baby Louis calling him the r word and a freak. What the fuck man. What did they ever do to you ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

pepsi- wrote:Caroline used her ex (Kendal) insta to post photos of Angie’s baby Louis calling him the r word and a freak. What the fuck man. What did they ever do to you ?!

I'm glad she's finally being exposed. She's disgusting. I really hope she gets this baby taken from her. She is so unfit
Notaninstamom24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Notaninstamom24 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
pepsi- wrote:Caroline used her ex (Kendal) insta to post photos of Angie’s baby Louis calling him the r word and a freak. What the fuck man. What did they ever do to you ?!

I'm glad she's finally being exposed. She's disgusting. I really hope she gets this baby taken from her. She is so unfit
Oh my. That’s disgusting.

hlind6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hlind6 »

Long time reader first time commenting on this thread. Seriously how does Caroline get people to have sex with her? She’s so ugly I don’t get it. From what I’ve seen her boyfriend isn’t that ugly so how did she manage that??

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

hlind6 wrote:Long time reader first time commenting on this thread. Seriously how does Caroline get people to have sex with her? She’s so ugly I don’t get it. From what I’ve seen her boyfriend isn’t that ugly so how did she manage that??

I think she dates younger guys who are only interested in sex. She probably meets them on tinder.
jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

lovebug1212 wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote:
Lalalalaneybug wrote:Did you see that picture of her squatting trying to get the baby to move so they could get a good crotch shot? The face she was making KILLED me.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
OMG WHERE??

nevermind I see it

Where is it? Hahaha

OnceUponATime

Unread post by OnceUponATime »

Update, apparently Caroline now has herpes. Go figure.
snitchesandstitches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snitchesandstitches »

Debated whether or not to post these because I’m afraid of someone breaking the CPS rule but I think people need to know this about her. This is sickening. Speaking of the children she works with x [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... a5d95c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 29ea0e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... d7bd20.jpg[/img]X [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... a41ab1.jpg[/img]

snitchesandstitches
Amateur
Amateur

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ef9df4.jpg[/img]

snitchesandstitches
Amateur
Amateur

I also have Caroline’s work number but I won’t post until I get a clear in case it’s against rules x

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I would be suing the fucking shit out of that daycare if I found out this psycho was allowed around my kids. Like what the fuck
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

And that person is the one that cried she loved the child she put up and is pregnant in one.....her lack of compassion is sickening. Giving props to parents that MURDER their children by shaking them.....She is a walking danger.....it is your fucking job to care!!!! If you don't want to be in childcare please save those poor babies and leave....they don't need you nor have to put up with your sickening self.
snitchesandstitches
Amateur
Amateur

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

Tons of people are reporting her. I predict she will lose her job by the end of the day if she hasn’t already.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Caroline has been fired already. There's an ongoing investigation against her, parents are being contacted and now its all up to the parents of the babies if they want to press charges against her.
She deleted all social media and her mom is going around reporting posts about caroline, maybe you should've paid more attention to your daughter's internet activities lady, you raised a POS..
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:Caroline has been fired already. There's an ongoing investigation against her, parents are being contacted and now its all up to the parents of the babies if they want to press charges against her.
She deleted all social media and her mom is going around reporting posts about caroline, maybe you should've paid more attention to your daughter's internet activities lady, you raised a POS..
Good. Shit like that is when people should take it real life. Those are people kids and I'd be pissed if i found out she was watching my kids. I wanted to report her after things I saw that she's said to bailee but had no idea where she worked. Who knows what horrible things she's done to kids already. Hopefully they state looks into her when the baby is born
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

You guys, Caroline was fired and probably is getting arrested. She also deleted her Facebook account because so many people were messaging her about the child abuse allegations. I’m willing to bet her mom is also going to push for her to put this child up for adoption as well. After all of these years, I hate to say that I’m not entirely surprised that this is happening.

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Reason #172637 why I will never put my daughters in daycare. You don’t know who’s really watching your kids! Even if they appear normal, they could be sitting on their ass texting their friends about how much they hate your child.
How this psycho ever got hired at a daycare is beyond me.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Well daycare when daycares are presentable offer to kids socialization. The key is to find a way to look around a good one. By not giving that socialization to your child don't think you are making a favor to them or protecting them. You deprive them from experiences. Caroline is a bad example and not the rule. Each to their own but not all daycares are bad neither all caregivers are like her. It's up to the parent to be on top of that.
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

SilverLady01 wrote:Well daycare when daycares are presentable offer to kids socialization. The key is to find a way to look around a good one. By not giving that socialization to your child don't think you are making a favor to them or protecting them. You deprive them from experiences. Caroline is a bad example and not the rule. Each to their own but not all daycares are bad neither all caregivers are like her. It's up to the parent to be on top of that.
I take my child to the park to let her play with other kids, she has 11 nieces and nephews with the oldest being 4 years older than her who she sees almost daily, I take her to mommy and me groups, she gets socialization. DONT tell me I’m doing something wrong by keeping my kid home.

Return to “Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)”