BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Missy should be more grateful that she didn't get seriously hurt from falling off that horse! Her "landing with grace" doesn't matter when she gets a concussion, and broken bones the next time it happens!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I never loved you bryan
I felt sorry for swollen newborn Finley

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

Hey can someone give me a quick run down on the problems with dailybumps? My friend is interested in the drama and wants to know whats up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:toss:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acbsktbll wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... a54e44.jpg[/img]He’s such a douche

That picture makes him look like a bobble head doll

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

onbreak wrote:I never loved you bryan

Irrelevant, but it's weird seeing you with a different profile pic :lol:
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

msrubeus wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:She is wearing a helmet. I will give her that.
I seriously doubt she is cleaning the stall.

She doesn't wear the helmet all the time though. There was a crap ton of clips today of her jumping without a helmet. That seems ill advised. What's the point if you aren't going to wear it all the time?

It seems ill advised for her to be jumping at all. She needs to be doing a lot more flat work, and taking a few dozen more lessons.... She was lucky she landed on her feet when she fell.... She could have gone ass over tea kettle. Or broken her pelvis like a couple of very experienced riders I know.

It will be great for the vlog when she breaks her neck, I guess.....

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Maybe they should watch the last episode of full house where Michelle falls off her horse and gets amnesia

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

coolusername1236 wrote:
onbreak wrote:I never loved you bryan

Irrelevant, but it's weird seeing you with a different profile pic Image
I saw couldnt pass this up.. Shout out to lemonademom lol

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Probably a nitpick, but these people have no sense of time! A few vlogs ago, it wasn't Spring, and now it "Officially Summer!"
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

coolusername1236 wrote:Probably a nitpick, but these people have no sense of time! A few vlogs ago, it wasn't Spring, and now it "Officially Summer!"
The amount of stupid that falls from these peoples mouths leads to so many face palms and second hand embarrassment moments.

And Cassie has now joined the stupid, officially of course. I've never thought her very bright, she just kept her mouth shut and appeared fun around the kids, but after her Sweden and speaking Columbian comments, wow just WOW.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

"It's so cool to have a kid who can do things on his own now" - yeah that kid has been taking care of himself for a while Missy...you have clearly been busy lying down and playing on your phone to not notice it. He has been prepping his own meals too - well if you could eating frozen uncrustables :? Ollie wasn't reading that book - he was clearly just singing that song since he was on the same page the whole time....Missy is so lost and confused! As usual - she only took Ollie out to run errands as Finn was taking his "nap"....she never even tries to bring him along, like it's ridiculous!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So they're boating in San Diego today. And the idiot takes a picture of an aircraft carrier and posts it. Dumbass. Yeah, anyone could see the carrier there. But you're not supposed to take pictures of them and upload them to social media. It's not illegal really, just dumb.

And he posted a lovely picture of himself with his scraggly chest hair. Ugh. I hope they get seasick and sunburnt.
Taking bets on when they will buy a boat?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... d7d29e.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"Ollie is a pro already". Look at that horse. Ollie "the pro" is yanking on his mouth.
Like mother, like son[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ea190d.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My daughter is visiting her grandparents in Arizona, and she must be bored, because she keeps sending me these pictures. He better put some sunscreen on. He's going to be a lobster soon.
I'm sorry, he may have lost weight, but he's still flabby. It looks like he's just using those dumbbells that show up in his pics to do bicep curls and nothing else.
I'm flabby too. I got no leg to stand on for body shaming. But I'm not posting pictures on the internet like I'm some hottie. That's all I'm saying.
And that bag of Ruffles isn't going to help keep the weight off.
Who's he "boatin" with? Looks pretty boring to be cruising the Bay by yourself. Besides, I would personally rather be sailing. But that's me. My mom swears that's why my ex and I got divorced-- I love sailing, and he likes motorboats. Speaks to a whole different way of looking at life.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 050123.jpg[/img]

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

lmmomSD wrote:My daughter is visiting her grandparents in Arizona, and she must be bored, because she keeps sending me these pictures. He better put some sunscreen on. He's going to be a lobster soon.
I'm sorry, he may have lost weight, but he's still flabby. It looks like he's just using those dumbbells that show up in his pics to do bicep curls and nothing else.
I'm flabby too. I got no leg to stand on for body shaming. But I'm not posting pictures on the internet like I'm some hottie. That's all I'm saying.
Who's he "boatin" with? Looks pretty boring to be cruising the Bay by yourself. Besides, I would personally rather be sailing. But that's me. My mom swears that's why my ex and I got divorced-- I love sailing, and he likes motorboats. Speaks to a whole different way of looking at life.

Lol god why is he trying to look and act like he's hot and masculine now? You still don't look good, Bryan! That pose... is embarrassing.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

snowbaby95 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:My daughter is visiting her grandparents in Arizona, and she must be bored, because she keeps sending me these pictures. He better put some sunscreen on. He's going to be a lobster soon.
Who's he "boatin" with? Looks pretty boring to be cruising the Bay by yourself. Besides, I would personally rather be sailing. But that's me. My mom swears that's why my ex and I got divorced-- I love sailing, and he likes motorboats. Speaks to a whole different way of looking at life.

Lol god why is he trying to look and act like he's hot and masculine now? You still don't look good, Bryan! That pose... is embarrassing.
Thank you! He really does think he’s hot doesn’t he? Most of his poses are embarrassing. That one yesterday comparing his young self to today was ridiculous. Just more ego shots.
Who did they go boating with?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Anyone else see eyebrows instead of a mustache?
Werid there's no group photo..
Id buy a houseboat
Go big or go home, bitches

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

No idea who they went boating with. Brooke maybe?
That last photo really cracks me up. Trying to look pensive while boating and getting sunburned? I wonder how many pictures were rejected before he uploaded that one?

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

In the story it looks like Missy, Kelsey, and Bryan.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So busy getting that perfect IG picture, they can't be in the moment enjoying it.

MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

I'm sorry bryan :shock: but you need laser hair removal for that pubic hair around your nipple...and your pinky toe is weird looking :scratch:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"

Return to “Daily Bumps”