GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Most States say there is no expectation of privacy in public but usually most people try to avoid filming other peoples kids without their consent. I usually avoid taking photos of mine on Facebook if there is another kid in the background. Yet these two don't even respect their own kids so I doubt they'd respect other peoples kids.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AthenaA »

That library footage on IG made me so sad and mad. All kids are different. I've had five. Some are joiners and some stand back. And it can depend on the day.

But to see four kids at three years old with no idea at all how to participate in a group, what to do and Trashley singing and moving like it's all about her as usual made me furious.

The only benefit to the nanny is at least they are doing this but how pathetic that it's taken over three years and other than Costco they have never done anything without help.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

AthenaA wrote:That library footage on IG made me so sad and mad. All kids are different. I've had five. Some are joiners and some stand back. And it can depend on the day.

But to see four kids at three years old with no idea at all how to participate in a group, what to do and Trashley singing and moving like it's all about her as usual made me furious.

The only benefit to the nanny is at least they are doing this but how pathetic that it's taken over three years and other than Costco they have never done anything without help.

Curious who was filming that? I didn't see the "Nanny" clutched by any of the "durls". And as usual...it shows the girls are stifled.. They have no idea how to react in public.. The poke from NitWit to one of the heavies was disturbing...NitWit obviously saw the no reaction from her. 'You need to PERFORM!" She showed up to do this and you need to do it also!!! How else are we going to keep the money coming in!!!

Unread post by Guest »

(welcome back SADD; happy to see you are our moderator) :D

A thought about the GreedHAM vlog - it seemed that they were in a larger class than usual; weren't they in a class devoted only to the FF + bestie2?
I've been enjoying the comments on the GreedHAM vlog speculating the tension of the "besties". Birdwoman is over there leading the KAD.

I also enjoyed the Busby vlog the other day; mom asking the quints to speak up on each quint to give their name and then describe them (straight hair, pierced ears, round face, glasses etc). I don't think those little tater tots could do that.
Speaking of the Busbys; they have shown their littles in toddler beds in the morning; they are running around in their rooms but they stay in their own rooms until its time to come out. The only thing that concerns me is the towels tossed down at the bottom of the door. I hope that is to help keep the rooms quiet and not to muffle the girls while in their rooms.
I enjoy when dad shows the morning ritual of waking them and they join him in the play room in a bean bag circle to drink a glass of milk and chat while the girls wake up; then he sometimes gets them ready while mom is downstairs making breakfast.

There was a new Greeder vlog up an hour or so ago; playing at the park - I kept waiting for one of them to crack their front teeth on those bars in their slippery dress flats. MaeMaePastry and Ez fear of ants. The FF are asked questions of whats your favorite thing to do outside and they still have nonsense answers. TraShley's favorite thing about being outside is "working outside" on the phone. Jumbo sweating (barf). The Bison has to get a tooth crowned tomorrow - I wonder why that would be? He was very excited about his giant sugar-filled drink on IG.
I don't have an outdoor trampoline but doesn't all that dirt on it wear it down - or at least present a slipping hazard - or a flying gravel hazard?
In the prior vlog one of the tater tots mentioned a plane flying over and announce Ca$h might be on it. Is she sneaking off to on another unannounced trip?

Unread post by Guest »

Cavmom20 wrote:Did anyone else notice in the multiple pantry video/pics that were forced upon us yesterday that the pantry is lined with box after box of processed, sugary crap? Nothing I would consider real food in there.

As for the relationship with the Binghams, it seems as if they haven't hung out much at all since the huge "friend-aversary" event. With Branden traveling so much, I wonder if asswipe simply has no interest in hanging out with them unless he's there. Then the binghams were with the snoopys last night at the justin Timberlake concert. I wonder how our boy band obsessed loser (aka Tyson) felt about being excluded from that?? But don't worry about him, he had an eventful day flopping licorice from his mouth, trying to set up "viral" videos, and directing traffic to a years old video that they desperately want to go viral again. You know, just the typical hard work of a real man.
A comment on the GreedHAM vlog was that perhaps they didn't want Tyler slobbering all over their oldest and that is why they weren't invited. Food for thought.

Unread post by Guest »

OldCountry wrote:
AthenaA wrote:That library footage on IG made me so sad and mad. All kids are different. I've had five. Some are joiners and some stand back. And it can depend on the day.

Curious who was filming that? I didn't see the "Nanny" clutched by any of the "durls". And as usual...it shows the girls are stifled.. They have no idea how to react in public.. The poke from NitWit to one of the heavies was disturbing...NitWit obviously saw the no reaction from her. 'You need to PERFORM!" She showed up to do this and you need to do it also!!! How else are we going to keep the money coming in!!!
I was wondering who was filming too. One of these days ca$h is going to poke one of her spoiled spawn and that girl is going to turn with more than annoyance in their eyes. The Waddler is usually pervy laughing. If my kids were in that group and I saw a fat Jumbo in shorts and a stained boy band sweat shirt on taking pictures from behind a bookcase I would be very concerned.

Oh that reminds me; previous vlog; someone suggested that the heavy might have hearing problems as she never really notices when Tyler&Ca$h ask her questions. I think that the Heavy's brain can't process the questions; but this person pointed out that perhaps it's her hearing needs tested.
reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

Bison the babbling bimbo... this guy loves himself way too much. As someone mentioned earlier, he is delusional. I don't know of anyone who would consider the girls, "advanced", in any way. That's what children at that age do, Dumbo. They absorb everything around them... it's a critical time in a child's development. It is truly a blessing that the girls are healthy, given their precarious entry into this world, however, by sheer laziness on these two idiots' part, they are behind. Thank goodness they are at least being given some stimulation by Nanny Ash, because all Ty$sh want to do is stare at their phones and/or take photos!
Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

In the library clip, Ashley, the mother, doesn't start gesticulating and poking one of the heavies until she sees that the camera is on her. Their house , the vlogs, the live feeds, it's not about their kids, just themselves. They just want to sleep and sit on their couch while someone else raises their kids. They have spent so much time decorating their house, their offices, but nothing in regards to their miracles who paid for this folly. That basement is a disgrace. They get new toys on a weekly basis, but you never see them again. Those kids lead such a sad little life. I feel so sorry for them. The only decent thing that has happened to them in their short lives is the housekeeper turned nanny. She has them working on projects quietly. They are able to listen and work well with her and one another. When Ashley ,the mother, happens on the scene, she starts her screeching, getting them all wired up, and everything falls apart. Hopefully the mother will start to sleep more and more, and the girls will thrive.
I do think Scarlett needs to see a dr regarding her delays. Appalling that they haven't addressed these issues.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Good news Snarka. Well done. I don't come in very often anymore. Had major illness and just couldn't cope with them. lol.

However, am going to comment on today's clusterfuck. Evie didn't 'hijack' Leah's candy, she stole it. Good on Steph for calling her out on it. And what does Asswit do? Laughs. Just like when she stole the bottle at the shop. She should have insisted that Evie apologise. Just like when she stole the bottle at the shop.But of course everything is funny isn't it? Till she gets pulled up for shoplifting when she's 13 and it won't be so funny then.

The princess dresses. I have a theory and I think it's correct. After the Bingham's video on buying all the princess dresses and talking about having a fashion parade in them today, Asswit pulls a box from the store they have downstairs to one up them. What a friend hey! And I can't believe each girl got a set of dresses each. This would have been the perfect opportunity to teach them to share, negotiate and work things out for themselves, but no, it's all about glutony. Glutony: Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires. Says it all really.

You are weird Tyler. What father knows what headband goes with what dress. Really weird.
reefmango
Talker
Talker

Abbiedownunder wrote:Good news Snarka. Well done. I don't come in very often anymore. Had major illness and just couldn't cope with them. lol.

However, am going to comment on today's clusterfuck. Evie didn't 'hijack' Leah's candy, she stole it. Good on Steph for calling her out on it. And what does Asswit do? Laughs. Just like when she stole the bottle at the shop. She should have insisted that Evie apologise. Just like when she stole the bottle at the shop.But of course everything is funny isn't it? Till she gets pulled up for shoplifting when she's 13 and it won't be so funny then.

The princess dresses. I have a theory and I think it's correct. After the Bingham's video on buying all the princess dresses and talking about having a fashion parade in them today, Asswit pulls a box from the store they have downstairs to one up them. What a friend hey! And I can't believe each girl got a set of dresses each. This would have been the perfect opportunity to teach them to share, negotiate and work things out for themselves, but no, it's all about glutony. Glutony: Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires. Says it all really.

You are weird Tyler. What father knows what headband goes with what dress. Really weird.

I so agree with your theory regarding the Binghams and the princess dresses. Of course, A$hwit has to put on the fashion show before the Binghams have a chance to vlog about Hazy and her dresses. And yes, why do the girls each need 4 dresses? Let them learn how to share.... it's an important concept. These girls are going to have real troubles when, once among other children, they have no idea that others may have what another, (one of them), wants. And why does Ashley always seem to repeat what the girls say? The viewers have ears. We don't need the commentary... hush up!
reefmango
Talker
Talker

HI Everyone,

I'm hoping someone can give me some direction. All of my phones/computers are Android-based. Does anyone know how I can view the tap-a-talk photos/videos if I don't have an iPhone?
alannah62
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alannah62 »

Pollykrome
In regards to the wonderful Busbys I think the towels at the door are to keep the light out. Looks like they have heavy curtains in the rooms too. Maybe they get put to bed when it is light out so the parents get it really dark in the rooms so the quints know it is time to sleep. I can't imagine them not wanting to hear their girls if one of them needed something. One of my kids went through a phase of wanting her room as dark as possible, no night light etc.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

The Gardners can't come up with an original vlog idea at all. They copy from the Binghams any chance they get. The Binghams always seem to come out on top when the Gardners copy them. Case in point: Mindy had Hazyl try each dress on one at a time and model it, and then neatly hung them back in the cabinet her dad made for her. She even explained how she bought one of the dresses to support a little girl with cancer. Ashley let her girls have a free for all, tearing into the box like feral cats. Once the girls were done, the dresses were thrown in a pile on the floor. Those dresses will get relegated to the basement and be torn to shreds by the summer.

No lovey dovey at dance yesterday between the families. Kudos to Steph for sticking up for Leah and calling out Evie for stealing her candy. There is a double date tonight scheduled between the Binghams and Gardners....let's see if there are any dagger eyes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

reefmango wrote:HI Everyone,

I'm hoping someone can give me some direction. All of my phones/computers are Android-based. Does anyone know how I can view the tap-a-talk photos/videos if I don't have an iPhone?
I don't know, because I have only had android devices until my last one broke and I had to resort to my daughter's old iPhone. I never had a problem viewing pictures. Maybe make sure your app is up to date?

alannah62
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alannah62 »

skipperpt wrote:The Gardners can't come up with an original vlog idea at all. They copy from the Binghams any chance they get. The Binghams always seem to come out on top when the Gardners copy them. Case in point: Mindy had Hazyl try each dress on one at a time and model it, and then neatly hung them back in the cabinet her dad made for her. She even explained how she bought one of the dresses to support a little girl with cancer. Ashley let her girls have a free for all, tearing into the box like feral cats. Once the girls were done, the dresses were thrown in a pile on the floor. Those dresses will get relegated to the basement and be torn to shreds by the summer.

No lovey dovey at dance yesterday between the families. Kudos to Steph for sticking up for Leah and calling out Evie for stealing her candy. There is a double date tonight scheduled between the Binghams and Gardners....let's see if there are any dagger eyes out.

As much as I think Hazy is spoiled and buying 8 dresses was excessive, it seems hazy will wear them alot for the next few years and share them when she has playdates. She was very cute and animated and did great curtsies. Quads wouldn't do any of that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Lipshitz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lipshitz »

Is it just me or does Tubby Tyler’s perv chuckle make your skin crawl? Every time I hear it I just want to poke his eyes out.

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

lmmomSD wrote:
reefmango wrote:HI Everyone,

I don't know, because I have only had android devices until my last one broke and I had to resort to my daughter's old iPhone. I never had a problem viewing pictures. Maybe make sure your app is up to date?

I have to select the text by holding down and manually selecting text. Or I pull up the website on my laptop at home.

Thank you everyone for your kind words about my oldest. She's been resting a lot but my husband and I truly thank you.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I struggle to watch them when I think of how those girls would thrive if they were taken care of properly. Then I get angry when I think they'll probably eventually blame their girls delayed entirely on disability, not on neglect.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 33c509.jpg[/img]

Do my eyes deceive me?! Are they really taking 1 gift per girl to a party?! Now, I know we can’t see what’s actually in the bags... but maybe this is progress??

effy25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by effy25 »

Scarlett been coughing for the last two vlogs and they're acting like it's the first time they figured out she feels poorly. Also if she's not going to dance why is she in dance clothes? Get that girl in pjs asap.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”