2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

What is that tattoo you are taking about?
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Has David been discharged from the AF then ? Because the only reason I can imagine V would spend not one but two of her short days with him but with her skanky ass friends is because she knows he is home for good. How fucking strange.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I am so confused by not once but twice her ditching him for her skanky ass friends. Has he been discharged? It's the only reason I can think she would waste time with people she can see anytime and not her husband who she won't seen again till she moves. What a moron.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Trouble in paradise? Why wouldn’t she want to spend 24/7 with him? She was soooo depressed, she missed her husband because he is her best friend, and it sooo hard being away from him.
Did he find out about her credit card debt? Was KC’s report that bad? He couldn’t afford to buy her a car? So strange that she would rather be with those girls than with her husband she claims she loves so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Lol when I saw Britney’s snap story, I thought it was just her and Dani out together. She only posted a pic them together. Ps, Vanessa’s hair looks like it’s fucking balding in the front.
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Oh god, was that an embarrassing shot of Vanessa dancing in B's IS? Even in low light she looked horrible. I also find it a little odd that she's been out more than once with those skanks since David's been home. Maybe this is how she's forcing a relationship between him and Charlie- removing herself and Kc from the situation, that way there's no one else.

Who am i kidding? I'm sure they're with nona

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I came across David’s mom’s IG and she has a bunch of pictures of Kc. I bet she thinks of her as the daughter-in-law she wishes she had lol.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Mel1011 wrote:I came across David’s mom’s IG and she has a bunch of pictures of Kc. I bet she thinks of her as the daughter-in-law she wishes she had lol.
Pics or it didn't happen!! Or ig name plz
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Bowersew
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Isn’t she 25? That’s a bit old to go clubbing lol I don’t know how things work in the US but 25 is kinda old to go to the club, maybe go to a pub or something. Vanessa is living the teenage years she never got to live, how immature is she, a mom of two and wife who doesn’t even work or do shit.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Looks like she wants to be out partying and have him be stuck at home with the kids for once. If they were in a good place (relationship wise) she’d want to spend time with him (and the kids!) while she can...Wow I really hope D is with the kids and not Nona.

Maybe V found out D was up to no good while he was away and now she needs a girls night to shit talk David.

Maybe David’s family really can’t stand V anymore so they took the van and they prefer to not see her lol could explain why they weren’t very happy in the video

Maybe they’re planning V’s intervention
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Mel1011 wrote:Bowersew
Thank you :) She has more pictures of Kc then of Lily.. Wow
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

They must be having a sleepover. Britney is drunk as fuck on Vanessa's IG story.

Also...look at her legs. So this has been a thing for like 6+ years now?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Maybe she has psorisis(sp?) not really sure what else could cause that much skin irritation.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I find it interesting that his mom has pictures of Charlie and V hasn't liked them but KC and David have. That there are no recent pictures of Lily or V but of KC and none of V and David's mom at all but are of her and KC.

I don't want to ever hear V cry or complain that David isn't there again. She has this time with him and she waste it clubbing with the loser brigade.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Her behavior makes me not feel sorry for her anymore after that old blog of her upset with David over lying and not seeing lily, she wants him around to be lazy, not to be a family. Even in that old vlog she says “next time he comes, he’s putting her to sleep” instead of “he’s spending time with her before bed” and now he’s home and she’s out with friends. She just wants to be free, not tied down by her family
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I wonder if vanessa was pissed her in laws take KC places and dont invite her hahaha
aleshaggy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aleshaggy »

spillingthetea wrote:Isn’t she 25? That’s a bit old to go clubbing lol I don’t know how things work in the US but 25 is kinda old to go to the club, maybe go to a pub or something. Vanessa is living the teenage years she never got to live, how immature is she, a mom of two and wife who doesn’t even work or do shit.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I’m not sure where you live but in my area (north NJ, US) there isn’t really an age for clubbing, even my grandparents (in their 60’s) have gone to the club and my parents (40s) frequent clubs as well lol. I actually don’t go ever (I’m 22) which is interesting lol. I think anyone adult age can go I don’t really see it as an early twenties kind of thing. I don’t think Vanessa is too old for it. But it is inappropriate in her situation.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Whines about husband being away.

Whines about missing him.

Is so stressed a depressed she loses hair, picks her skin raw, dumps the kids on anyone else, and spends hundreds on useless ray Dunn shit.

Goes out clubbing.

Vanessa logic.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Maybe him coming home wasn’t what she thought it would be. Maybe he had a bone to pick with her about all the debt she racked up while he was away. (I remember her saying in an older vlog David was the type of person who would rather save than spend)Now as a result, she ditches him and goes out clubbing like a rebellious teen.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she really did create a mountain of debt. It doesn’t make sense how she afforded to eat out and shop everyday. There should be a thread of all of the useless things she purchased while he was away lol.

Return to “2011teenagemom”