Mckayla Adkins

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mckayla Adkins

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

There’s is no way Timmy who’s like 9 months Old is wearing a size 18-24 months old clothing. No wonder the poor boy looks like he’s being swallowed alive in his clothes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:There’s is no way Timmy who’s like 9 months Old is wearing a size 18-24 months old clothing. No wonder the poor boy looks like he’s being swallowed alive in his clothes.

hes a big baby! I don’t mean that mean but he’s really chunky. Look at his legs in her last video when he’s sitting in the high chair. I believe it. Some baby clothes runs really small.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

lovebug1212 wrote:
prettypink-dreamer wrote:There’s is no way Timmy who’s like 9 months Old is wearing a size 18-24 months old clothing. No wonder the poor boy looks like he’s being swallowed alive in his clothes.

hes a big baby! I don’t mean that mean but he’s really chunky. Look at his legs in her last video when he’s sitting in the high chair. I believe it. Some baby clothes runs really small.

yeah, that’s what size my 1 year old is in and he was a preemie (due 2 months before Timmy was born). Timmy looks easily his size.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Totally possible. Babies come in all different sizes and shapes. My baby needed 12 month clothing at 5 months. He's a thin little string bean now.
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

I don't know why she always has to refer to her regular Mom problems as Teen Mom problems. All mothers have to deal with teething babies, you're not special just because you're 17.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Forgot to share this comment from danwell on a video a few days ago lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

This girl is literally incapable of taking her child out in public. She won't take him to Walmart because of germs?? Also, does it bother anyone else how she says "it's Shelly's day?" Maybe it's just me but grandparents don't get days. It's not a custody agreement. Any chance to pawn off the baby though, right?
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

monstermonkey wrote:This girl is literally incapable of taking her child out in public. She won't take him to Walmart because of germs?? Also, does it bother anyone else how she says "it's Shelly's day?" Maybe it's just me but grandparents don't get days. It's not a custody agreement. Any chance to pawn off the baby though, right?
I feel like every adult in her life has signed up for a day because they know that the less time that he spends with her, the better off that baby will be. They’re more likely to properly care for and stimulate him than she is, locking him in a playpen by himself.

bryrose521
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bryrose521 »

Timmy looks very big for his age. He looks very lengthy and he’s a little chunk.

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

PinkMoscato wrote:
monstermonkey wrote:This girl is literally incapable of taking her child out in public. She won't take him to Walmart because of germs?? Also, does it bother anyone else how she says "it's Shelly's day?" Maybe it's just me but grandparents don't get days. It's not a custody agreement. Any chance to pawn off the baby though, right?
I feel like every adult in her life has signed up for a day because they know that the less time that he spends with her, the better off that baby will be. They’re more likely to properly care for and stimulate him than she is, locking him in a playpen by himself.

Very true!
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Poor Timmy during her Instagram live today was crying for her and she was so irritated. Instead of sitting on insta live talking to strangers and doing your makeup take care of your baby!!!!!!
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

So she puts up an Instagram rant on her stories that’s like “ I know he’s cross eyed I think it’s cute as hell I talked to the doctor they can’t do anything for a year you’re all fucking rude stop commenting about it” (paraphrasing)

Then the last story she completely
Changes her tone and is like “thanks for 176k subscribers!

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

So she puts up an Instagram rant on her stories that’s like “ I know he’s cross eyed I think it’s cute as hell I talked to the doctor they can’t do anything for a year you’re all fucking rude stop commenting about it” (paraphrasing)

PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

alyssadt wrote:So she puts up an Instagram rant on her stories that’s like “ I know he’s cross eyed I think it’s cute as hell I talked to the doctor they can’t do anything for a year you’re all fucking rude stop commenting about it” (paraphrasing)

I bet the comments she was referring to weren’t even rude- people were probably just wondering what was going on with him since she never addressed it.

She is not cut out for life on social media.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Is that even true though? I've seen youtube babies with crossed eyes who are getting treatment, and they definitely aren't a year older than Timmy. Lots of them are or were around his age. CarlieStylez son Elliot just got glasses to help and he's not much older. Pediatricians only catch these things and then refer you to an eye doctor. She needs to take him to one if she hasn't already.
Mamakanga
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamakanga »

I don't know why McKayla thinks that Timmy looks just like her. I think he is Caelan's mini me, or is it just me?
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Mamakanga wrote:I don't know why McKayla thinks that Timmy looks just like her. I think he is Caelan's mini me, or is it just me?
I think he and Caelan are essentially identical. But I do see some resemblance between her own baby pictures and him around the eyes.

I feel like a lot of the single moms I know cling to the idea that their child looks just like them, and only them, almost so they can pretend that the missing-from-the-picture baby daddy isn’t a factor at all.

This mentality would make sense for McKayla, since I don’t think her relationship will last, and she might sense it too.

sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

Their relationship 1000% will not last. And they are not engaged. Caelin bought her a $90 ring from Pandora. If he really wanted to marry her, he would make more of an effort to buy a ring. I would be so embarrassed if I were her. And the fact that she admitted it and where it is from! He doesn't care enough about her to make an effort.
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

sweetlace wrote:Their relationship 1000% will not last. And they are not engaged. Caelin bought her a $90 ring from Pandora. If he really wanted to marry her, he would make more of an effort to buy a ring. I would be so embarrassed if I were her. And the fact that she admitted it and where it is from! He doesn't care enough about her to make an effort.
Let's not forget that he proposed to her on the bottom of an unmade bunk bed!
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Why do all these teen moms act like their babies are so advanced? I've noticed that with a lot of them. Functioning as a 1 year old? Idk he seems pretty average to me.

Return to “I-P”