E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by natalka81 »

The CDC guidelines for travelling to Mexico while pregnant are very clear: don't go. Even if Ellie didn't know about it, or ignored it, wouldn't Albion have some sort of responsibility to intervene since it seems they are sponsoring the trip/it's a business trip? This is really alarming to me.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

monstermonkey wrote:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:Anyone see Ellie's latest Instragram picture? Either she has bad spray tan lines on her legs or she peed down her leg...........Am I the only one who see's it?
I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and say bad spray tan but peeing herself sounds totally plausible as well. Also, her pose is awkward as hell. It looks like she's about to fall forward.
I am going to go with bad photo edit for 400 Alex.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

natalka81 wrote:The CDC guidelines for travelling to Mexico while pregnant are very clear: don't go. Even if Ellie didn't know about it, or ignored it, wouldn't Albion have some sort of responsibility to intervene since it seems they are sponsoring the trip/it's a business trip? This is really alarming to me.
Jared at least had to have known it wasn't a good idea. I honestly think Ellie is too dumb and too trapped in her little bubble to know what is going on outside of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Jared is probably crying in the shower rn

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

So sad that Ellie only is letting herself eat (though not healthy foods) while pregnant. Her fuller face suits her!
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

lmmomSD wrote:
natalka81 wrote:The CDC guidelines for travelling to Mexico while pregnant are very clear: don't go. Even if Ellie didn't know about it, or ignored it, wouldn't Albion have some sort of responsibility to intervene since it seems they are sponsoring the trip/it's a business trip? This is really alarming to me.
Jared at least had to have known it wasn't a good idea. I honestly think Ellie is too dumb and too trapped in her little bubble to know what is going on outside of it.

I was just ordering the same thing. Aspyn has postponed having a baby until 6 months after traveling to Mexico for this trip because the virus can live in your body undetected. Why would Ellie even risk going to Mexico?? Is she honestly that stupid??

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Bethypooh51 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I was just ordering the same thing. Aspyn has postponed having a baby until 6 months after traveling to Mexico for this trip because the virus can live in your body undetected. Why would Ellie even risk going to Mexico?? Is she honestly that stupid??

She just doeant care and doesn't think it will happen to her. She is far more concerned with the free trip.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Under the word selfish in the dictionary you will see Ellie.
Such disgusting behavior - and it's not
fun or tender.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She'll be fine

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Bonnie's instastory this morning-4:30 in the morning and Ellie you stink!!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

sheltiefan wrote:Bonnie's instastory this morning-4:30 in the morning and Ellie you stink!!
She just tortures everyone she around Image

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

onbreak wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:Bonnie's instastory this morning-4:30 in the morning and Ellie you stink!!
She just tortures everyone she around Image

Omg! That’s it!! Jared buys her massive bath bombs cause she stinks down there. Little does he know that bath bombs make the matter worse! :?
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

So now that Cullen's had this whole medical scare, I wonder if Ellie's gonna spontaneously have something wrong with her in the next few days.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

monstermonkey wrote:So now that Cullen's had this whole medical scare, I wonder if Ellie's gonna spontaneously have something wrong with her in the next few days.
More acne while PREGNANT
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

He admits Grandma Great is unwell and in a lot of pain, and yet the only time he even bothers to go see her is when Ellie is away. That’s great he’s praising Jackson for being helpful, but it’s too bad he himself doesn’t bother to help Grandma Great out.

I hope one day he looks back and regrets not having being around more. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... aa77c1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... bab2b3.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That's because Ellie has groomed him to fetch and carry for her.
Now Jared is using "tender" all the time.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Dramatic princess wrote:
monstermonkey wrote:So now that Cullen's had this whole medical scare, I wonder if Ellie's gonna spontaneously have something wrong with her in the next few days.
The Zika virus of course.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Ellie must’ve beside herself... Carlie Butler is having a girl. Expect some attention grabbing from Ellie (more than what she already does).

Let’s face it, of course Albion is going to continue using Ellie and Bonnie, even after they threw them under the bus. Sure their getting some orders or website traffic just from the controversy.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 7d58d8.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... bc7eb1.jpg[/img]

Calvin definitely looks A LOT more like Ellie than Jackson does, but you can see a lot of Jackson in Ellie in the top photo here, and all Calvin in the bottom picture. Jackson resembles Jared in his baby pictures a lot too. He has much more “balanced” genes between the two parents than Calvin. Very interested to see who baby #3 takes after. I hope he’s a mini Jackson.

Anyone else predicting a pregnancy announcement before this baby is 1 or at least 1.5? I’m curious how close together they want these two to be if they’re still aiming for their “two close in age, then a break, then two more close in age.” We’ll see how she handles three, and the fact that daily vlogging seems to be declining. Maybe Jared won’t allow for a fourth if he knows he’ll have to make money some other way?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

littlebaby wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 7d58d8.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... bc7eb1.jpg[/img]

Calvin definitely looks A LOT more like Ellie than Jackson does, but you can see a lot of Jackson in Ellie in the top photo here, and all Calvin in the bottom picture. Jackson resembles Jared in his baby pictures a lot too. He has much more “balanced” genes between the two parents than Calvin. Very interested to see who baby #3 takes after. I hope he’s a mini Jackson.

Anyone else predicting a pregnancy announcement before this baby is 1 or at least 1.5? I’m curious how close together they want these two to be if they’re still aiming for their “two close in age, then a break, then two more close in age.” We’ll see how she handles three, and the fact that daily vlogging seems to be declining. Maybe Jared won’t allow for a fourth if he knows he’ll have to make money some other way?

A fourth will necessitate another build (in Ellie’s eyes). They will have a fourth baby for sure. Probably just for that reason. Mama needs an upgrade from the rock quarry!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”