Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tangie77
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hayley Paige

Unread post by Tangie77 »

and she went on and on how she is a "solo" mom WTF they are so codependent. Then she stated she's going to email mom tips ??? no thank you---and this stupid business venture I'm curious how much money they are making. Dave Ramsey wouldn't advise their choices lately. She doesn't even post on youtube much
Bostonmama2018
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Bostonmama2018 »

She went on an Instagram rant about how annoying it is that people were upset that she called her video a "solo" mommy routine because "obviously" Doug would have to be there for filming purposes. She totally missed the point in my opinion - its annoying that she called it solo because she literally does NOTHING solo anymore. They are both at home all the time. And her reasoning for hardly filming at all lately is because they had the flu... they seem to be sick a whole lot lately!
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

How do they afford everything when they both don’t work? Is her youtube brining in that much money?

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

Haley is pregnant again too. When she says they work on their business after Annabelle goes to bed, she obviously means their baby-making business. They are desperate for more subscribers and probably think that's the only way they can get more views because their sponsored videos are pathetic..
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

I can not believe she’s pregnant again. I mean I can but then again I can’t. How will she be able to handle two?! I mean she already acts like it’s super hard with Annabelle even though Doug is home to help and Annabelle really doesn’t even fuss that much.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

In the preg reveal Doug says "we were so dumb we didn't know til Hayley was 2 months pregnant with Annabelle" does that mean Hayley wasn't taking any prenatals or folic acid the first 2 months? they knew they had started having unprotected sex after getting engaged. seems like 2 college grads would have thought of developmental risks to the baby for not following prenatal care; especially when Hayley always brags on how big a deal breastfeeding is for health benefits.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Feel bad for her. She can’t even handle the one kid that she has.

Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

I like them and usually enjoy watching them but what is up with all these youtube moms trying to have as many kids as close as possible? I am happy for her of course! But, My doctor told me not to get pregnant again until my daughter is at least 18 months (she is almost 14 months now) and I had a vaginal birth. Back to back c sections are pretty dangerous. I am probably overreacting at this and she is completely healed and fine but there are risks to having these close pregnancies. She can barely handle the one she has. My daughter hasn't walked yet besides a few steps towards me or she walks while I hold her hand.. its a confidence thing for her.. so i understand Annabelle just learning to walk.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Amanda876 wrote:I like them and usually enjoy watching them but what is up with all these youtube moms trying to have as many kids as close as possible? I am happy for her of course! But, My doctor told me not to get pregnant again until my daughter is at least 18 months (she is almost 14 months now) and I had a vaginal birth. Back to back c sections are pretty dangerous. I am probably overreacting at this and she is completely healed and fine but there are risks to having these close pregnancies. She can barely handle the one she has. My daughter hasn't walked yet besides a few steps towards me or she walks while I hold her hand.. its a confidence thing for her.. so i understand Annabelle just learning to walk.
It does seem like there is a trend with YT moms to have babies close together and have 2 under 2 or 3 under 3. Probably most just want to be stay at home youtubers and grow their channel with pregnancy videos. I thought Haley and Doug weren't even sure they wanted another one, but I haven't watched much since they became so sponsored.
Tangie77
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tangie77 »

She’s going to be a hot mess express she can barely take care of annebelle—I can see them now all 4 sleepi
H in the bed. She will look a mess. She’s always so overwhelmed smh
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

Yep I can just see the vlog titles now.

- Going grocery shopping with 2 under 2

- solo Mom day with 2 under 2 (even though Doug was there the whole time)

- Crazy Mom day with 2 under 2.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don’t get how her room can be a complete mess when they both stay home with one baby?!?! She had a clip on her ig story

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Amelia322 wrote:I don’t get how her room can be a complete mess when they both stay home with one baby?!?! She had a clip on her ig story Image

She will probably blame the morning sickness. Doug probably has never done laundry or cleaned so if Haley is sick it doesn't get done. Doug should help more than buying himself japanese snacks and looking at his car now that he is a stay at home dad.
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

I just watched some of her video today and it looks like she gets so annoyed with Doug any time he interrupts her to say something.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Hayley does monopolize the couple vlogs. They both admit they would have done things differently if they could go back like with budgeting, getting married and having kids right away. It makes them seem immature and like they will be having a lot more arguments with a 2nd baby and both at home all day. I doubt Doug is going to want to sell shopping cart covers forever.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh man how sad is it that Haleigh can’t function as a mom without Doug. She was literally on the garage floor with the baby playing like wtf. Go inside and play or do some housework lmao.

Doug seriously does everything she’s always showing him cooking, handling her at food places, playing with Annabelle outside, I wonder if she does anything or leaves it mainly to Doug?

She’s gonna have a rude awakening.

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Yes she can’t do anything alone. I have no idea how she’s going to handle 2. I most definitely think she will have PPD. She’s so lucky Doug is around all the time. I wish they’d move back to Cali I’m tired of hearing them complain about the south. I am born and raised South Carolina and I love it. So I get defensive. My question is how can they afford to eat out and all this new power equipment?! Also what does everyone think the new exciting announcement is coming in couple of weeks? Also what do y’all think the baby’s gender is? I say another girl.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

They claim they are considering moving back to California because of the "weather" but most likely its for the free childcare from relatives. They could never handle 2 kids on their own, even though both are unemployed. Why does Hailey say she looks ratchet in every vlog now? it sounds like she's saying rat shit and sounds so stupid.
mintcupcake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mintcupcake »

They should move back to California. I'm tired of hearing constant complaints about how bad everything sucks in South Carolina. And also the constant comparing of SC to CA. It gets on my nerves every time she says "NorCal" or "SoCal."

....... we get it, you're from California!

At least in South Carolina they have a nice house with a yard! Be thankful for at least that.

Return to “A-H”