8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Unread post by sasperillo »

^^ in early vlogs I remember her going through the kids’ backpacks before leaving on a trip to make sure they packed the right stuff. But for some reason she consistently has Eve dressed incorrectly or with no shoes and wasn’t carrying a backup outfit for her even though she had a very drawn out potty training period with lots of accidents. I think it’s because kids find Eve’s shenanigans funny/cute and Ruby uplays them.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

She claims she is teaching them responsibility but come on, Eve is 4. She is too little to pack for an entire vacation by herself. This is not the first time Ruby has done this and it's backfired every single time. And this time she even said she know's Eve isn't old enough, but had Julie double check it, putting the blame on Julie. RUBY, YOU ARE THE MOTHER. It is YOUR responsibility, not Eve's and not her siblings. The real deal is that Ruby is too lazy to be a parent. She is too busy being the director of their 8 passengers show to be bothered to actually be a Mom. She deteaches herself from her kids and only shows affection and attention when it's for the camera. She is very fake. I have watched Ruby from the very early vlogs and she has done a 180 and turned into a COMPLETELY different person (and not in a good way)

She really irratated me when they went on a skiing day and Julie forgot her snow pants, Russell forgot his gloves and Eve forgot something too. She stopped and bought Russell brand new gloves, and made Julie spend over $100 on a brand new pair of snow pants of her own money. We all know Ruby is so absent-minded and forgetful herself, every time they go on vacation, she films herself forgetting her purse and passport. But that's okay when it's her. But when it's her 10 year old, they need to be taught a lesson.
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:She claims she is teaching them responsibility but come on, Eve is 4. She is too little to pack for an entire vacation by herself. This is not the first time Ruby has done this and it's backfired every single time. And this time she even said she know's Eve isn't old enough, but had Julie double check it, putting the blame on Julie. RUBY, YOU ARE THE MOTHER. It is YOUR responsibility, not Eve's and not her siblings. The real deal is that Ruby is too lazy to be a parent. She is too busy being the director of their 8 passengers show to be bothered to actually be a Mom. She deteaches herself from her kids and only shows affection and attention when it's for the camera. She is very fake. I have watched Ruby from the very early vlogs and she has done a 180 and turned into a COMPLETELY different person (and not in a good way)

She really irratated me when they went on a skiing day and Julie forgot her snow pants, Russell forgot his gloves and Eve forgot something too. She stopped and bought Russell brand new gloves, and made Julie spend over $100 on a brand new pair of snow pants of her own money. We all know Ruby is so absent-minded and forgetful herself, every time they go on vacation, she films herself forgetting her purse and passport. But that's okay when it's her. But when it's her 10 year old, they need to be taught a lesson.
Julie is usually the one receiving blame for things, but it was Abby who had to buy the new ski gear that time. This was around the same time Ruby forgot to bring something to Thailand. Someone left a comment on Instagram which called Ruby out for being a hypocrite, and basically called her a mess. Ruby, her mom, and her "friend" April wrote passive-aggressive replies to that person before the minions attacked. Because Ruby (and Jennifer) are perfect mothers who can do no wrong. Right.

It's one thing if a 9 year old forgets their ski gear. But if a parent repeatedly lets their toddlers leave the house without checking for SHOES on their feet, then that parent may just be a frazzled mess. Yes, children should learn independence. But no, a 4 year old shouldn't be packing their own suitcase without a parent checking it over, or missing preschool because "they didn't wake themselves up." Unbelievable.
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

Also the fact that she 'let' Eve pack for herself but Eve packed all summer clothes implies that she didn't even tell her four-year-old to pack warmly/for snow??
Did she think Eve, who doesn't even know what youtube is, was gonna hop on the computer and check the weather in South Dakota? Looks like literally no one knew what to pack? Ruby packed SWIMSUITS? With the snow that thick? It wasn't a surprise snow storm, it's just that cold there right now...I mean...At least Ruby or Kevin should have known to check the weather of their destination..right?? It's like they just thought it would be warm and sunny so they hoped for the best, threw a ton of summer clothes in a bag, and took off.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

lurkerthatposts wrote:Also the fact that she 'let' Eve pack for herself but Eve packed all summer clothes implies that she didn't even tell her four-year-old to pack warmly/for snow??
Did she think Eve, who doesn't even know what youtube is, was gonna hop on the computer and check the weather in South Dakota? Looks like literally no one knew what to pack? Ruby packed SWIMSUITS? With the snow that thick? It wasn't a surprise snow storm, it's just that cold there right now...I mean...At least Ruby or Kevin should have known to check the weather of their destination..right?? It's like they just thought it would be warm and sunny so they hoped for the best, threw a ton of summer clothes in a bag, and took off.
they are all idiots. I have NEVER once went on vacation and NOT checked the weather forecast.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

If I’m going on vacation I always check the forecast. They could have gotten lucky and been completely nice. Mother Nature is moody here right now. Most of the state is closed because of the blizzard that just passed by. Im sad that they didn’t go see to Reptile Gardens ( the boys would have loved it) Bear Country. Even in doors. They just spent the time in the Castle. It’s hard to say what week they were there.
They could have taken the kids to Evans Plunge ( indoor pool) Its in Hot Springs they would have pretty much drive right past that town.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

She could have posted. Hey we are planning a trip to The Black Hillls at some point.
What’s the weather generally like
What are some fun thing to go see??
Or What’s a must see
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Why does Julie always get grouped in as one of the "little kids"? Russel and Eve are the little kids, Julie, Abby, and Chad are the big kids. Maybe even Shari but I'd sort of group her as her own being 15.

Russell is so toddler-like it's very hard to believe he'll be 7 this summer.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

though it seems dead in here these days. did anyone catch Russel having a scene when they found him, playing hide and seek. like dude chill out. its the point of the game!
Russel has anger issues and seriously needs Anger Management. she keeps saying how she wants to let them play out and not get mad at him for having them is the way to go. but sorry lady, it doesnt, it gets worse. it turns from whining and bursts of rage to punching holes in walls and getting into fights. maybe hitting his wife one day. you better give that boy a good wake up call before he gives you one.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

PoppyFlower1 wrote:though it seems dead in here these days. did anyone catch Russel having a scene when they found him, playing hide and seek. like dude chill out. its the point of the game!
Russel has anger issues and seriously needs Anger Management. she keeps saying how she wants to let them play out and not get mad at him for having them is the way to go. but sorry lady, it doesnt, it gets worse. it turns from whining and bursts of rage to punching holes in walls and getting into fights. maybe hitting his wife one day. you better give that boy a good wake up call before he gives you one.
I noticed. And then Ruby makes a plea for her viewers to not make a big deal about it in the comments because she know's there will be backlash. Lately she has been doing that. She will acknowledge the issue b/c she know's she is wrong, but yet won't do anything to change. Same thing with Eve wearing a "belly" sweater. She say's she know's "for next time" Eve is too young to pack for herself but yet she said that last time and didn't change anything.

Russell is a whiney little boy. I think it's pretty sad how bad it is considering she only films a tiny portion of her day and she said how much better it was getting. And the whole repeating "I'm get bigger and better" crap is comical. She thinks it will catch on like her stupid "stay puffy" nonsence. Not going to happen.
sugarpea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sugarpea »

This woman has a very low IQ.

A few days ago she spelled her own child's name wrong when she did "RUSSEL CAM" - it should be Russell.

In today's vlog she's going on about being 35, when I'm 99% certain she told us she turned 36 in January (and according to Famous Birthdays, she's 36). You know it's sad when you trust a website to determine someone's correct age over the person themselves.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

sugarpea wrote:This woman has a very low IQ.

A few days ago she spelled her own child's name wrong when she did "RUSSEL CAM" - it should be Russell.

In today's vlog she's going on about being 35, when I'm 99% certain she told us she turned 36 in January (and according to Famous Birthdays, she's 36). You know it's sad when you trust a website to determine someone's correct age over the person themselves.
And in today's vlog while Julie is getting her braces off she asks her "How many teeth have you loose with your brackets on?" instead of how many teeth have you LOST. she is NOT very smart.

She apparently doesn't know how old she is. She is 36, her birthday is 1/18/82
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

In today's vlog Kevin was reading from here. You can see it on the phone.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

You can't trust that website either.

For example this gal https://www.youtube.com/user/vloggingblonde is near 30, but her age on famousbirthdays https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/zar-ann.html is written as 23. LOL
username320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by username320 »

Toodles123 wrote:In today's vlog Kevin was reading from here. You can see it on the phone.

What time?
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

EcilaEsor wrote:Hi I never normally post but, who goes on vacation and leaves their four year old to pack completely for themselves without even checking what they’ve packed?? How does that happen??
It happens because Ruby is an idiot and if she could she’d be out of the door in a minute and leave those kids to fend for themselves. She is alll about herself!
sugarpea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sugarpea »

lip wrote:You can't trust that website either.

For example this gal https://www.youtube.com/user/vloggingblonde is near 30, but her age on famousbirthdays https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/zar-ann.html is written as 23. LOL
True, but I even went back and checked her birthday vlog. She had a "3" and a "6" candle on her cake.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Toodles123 wrote:In today's vlog Kevin was reading from here. You can see it on the phone.

Are you talking about around 37 seconds in? Can't really see his screen well enough to determine where he was reading the "comment" from. When he said "oh look at this comment" I assumed it was a comment on a vlog, either theirs or one of their siblings.
Hispeach
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hispeach »

ARGH i was yelling at the screen for Ruby to shut up and get on with registering Abby for the camp. Instead she listens to Russell, ditzes around, doesnt try very hard to get the task done

Surpise: Abby cant go to camp

she looked really dissapointed
i’d be even more dissapointed to look back and discover the half assed attempt my mom made for me for something that had been really important to me

‘oh Abby i tried twice’

TWICE!!???
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

^^ I would blame the website. The second time, Ruby got a text and practically ran down the stairs to register Abby, but it still wouldn't work. I don't think Abby was that upset. She was looking forward to going with friends, but none of her friends were able to register either.

Return to “8 Passengers”