Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandCorinna Part 26

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Is the hunchback Keren?! Cause she sure looks like him ;)
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

queentee20 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:Question: Liza and David, are they still together?

& why would kk want to be on the vlog squad? Are they trying to change their demographic?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Yes. And view$$$$$$$$. The vlog squad = the $$$vlog $$$quad.
Dude they won't last on vlog squad, Keren will get too defensive. They'll make fun of Keren's shopping addiction, Khoa's fan girling, probably throw in a few jokes about her nonstop hibernation, few shitty parenting jokes and maybe a few on Jackson's speech. They're too boring. Keren seems like one of those bitchy people who just wants to stay home all day, and shop, (she seems like a persom who is not fun at parties, just complains ) she won't have much in common with them, she's too boring. Khoa on the other hand will piss himself and kiss a bunch of ass.

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Lily_rose17 wrote:
Dreamcatchme wrote:Poor KhoasiImage

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Lmaoo you should have photoshopped the picture with their faces! Hahah

I have too much time on my hands Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
angel15158
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angel15158 »

spillingthetea wrote:Keren is the type of person that uses people. When they don’t ‘’work’’ anymore she throws them away. Same happened with Bianca, she was a KK slave and always babysitting the kids, now that she is living a successful life and can’t be there 24/7 she is not useful anymore, so bye bye Bianca. Don’t go backwards, get the hell out of that house

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Keren is such a narc. I really love Bianca so I'm feeling for her.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Yo, going back to yesterday’s vlog. I’m not Asian but if there are any Asians here, does it offend you when Keren calls her kids or Khoa’s skin yellow?? It’s not the first time I’ve heard her say it. She always makes little underlying ignorant remarks.
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

queentee20 wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
queentee20 wrote: Yes. And view$$$$$$$$. The vlog squad = the $$$vlog $$$quad.
Dude they won't last on vlog squad, Keren will get too defensive. They'll make fun of Keren's shopping addiction, Khoa's fan girling, probably throw in a few jokes about her nonstop hibernation, few shitty parenting jokes and maybe a few on Jackson's speech. They're too boring. Keren seems like one of those bitchy people who just wants to stay home all day, and shop, (she seems like a persom who is not fun at parties, just complains ) she won't have much in common with them, she's too boring. Khoa on the other hand will piss himself and kiss a bunch of ass.

100% and Keren is very awkward. The vlog squad is very fast paced and you gotta get the joke done quick. Idk I just don’t see Keren fitting in. I could see khoa leaving Keren to move to LA and do stupid shit with them. But Keren? Nah... she’s too busy being at home and avoiding responsibilities.
Keren is just weird, at first I tried not to dislike her as a person and just dislike her parenting, but she sucks as a person. From what I gather, she is a shit mom, shitty friend, just shitty. (From what I have seen in the vlogs). When Khoa, or whoever they are with, she's just there, she seems like she takes the fun out of everything

I could see Khoa doing the same, but I eventually see them "kicking" him out, Khoa isn't necessarily funny, well he isn't funny, he would just be fun to make fun of, he'll probably run back to Keren's cave. For the sake of the boys, I hope their parents do not join the vlog squad, they will be either props or ignored.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

queentee20 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:What the hell happened to Pineapples?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Hopefully she is fine health wise and it’s nothing more than her just being occupied and not a Jacksonitsa.
I saw her comment in other forums. She probably just doesn’t have anything to say about KK. She’s said before that she doesn’t talk shit just to talk shit. She’ll be back when something big happens.
She really hasnt had much to say since her private dms with keren. Ill probably get raked through the leaves for saying it but Im only saying what others are thinking.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Rkp65i wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote: Hopefully she is fine health wise and it’s nothing more than her just being occupied and not a Jacksonitsa.
I saw her comment in other forums. She probably just doesn’t have anything to say about KK. She’s said before that she doesn’t talk shit just to talk shit. She’ll be back when something big happens.
She really hasnt had much to say since her private dms with keren. Ill probably get raked through the leaves for saying it but Im only saying what others are thinking.
I have been behind on the thread, but even skimming through, I didn't see her name. I was wondering if she left the darkside or not. Did she stop talking to kernel?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

The last time someone called her out on not posting aince she started talking to Keren, she was very defensive and said shes been ill and hasnt had time to post. Ive seen her post on other forums so i know thats not the case however maybe ahe just doesnt have anything to say? Not sure but she cant argue facts, she hasnt been as active since those dms. Hopefully wverything is ok health wise.
butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

ALeto90 wrote:Yo, going back to yesterday’s vlog. I’m not Asian but if there are any Asians here, does it offend you when Keren calls her kids or Khoa’s skin yellow?? It’s not the first time I’ve heard her say it. She always makes little underlying ignorant remarks.
For me, the word itself is innocuous, but it's the intent and ignorance behind the statement. She's had two mixed kids, with a third on the way. She hasn't caught on to how any of this works yet? And between the Asian genetics, versus how she keeps her kids indoors most of the day and the dietary restrictions, she was banking on the genetics?!

I wasn't super offended, and mostly just disappointed. But that's partly because I'm aware of her/their ignorance about race and life in general. I mean Khoa left it in the video and did nothing else so he's just as bad too. It's all pretty bad.

Stay in school, kids.
MATT
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MATT »

A lot of you point out that they favour jackson over landon, but i noticed since ya'll started talking about that they've been obsessed with landon... and keren says she doesnt read this stuff lol.
angel15158
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angel15158 »

ALeto90 wrote:Yo, going back to yesterday’s vlog. I’m not Asian but if there are any Asians here, does it offend you when Keren calls her kids or Khoa’s skin yellow?? It’s not the first time I’ve heard her say it. She always makes little underlying ignorant remarks.
I'm not asian either but I was mad too.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Butterypopcorn, you’re right. But Keren always makes snide remarks then brushes it off by saying just kidding. She thinks she’s being funny using stereotypical humor, but she just sound stupid and ignorant. Did I mention that I can’t stand her so anything that is remotely offensive coming out of her mouth just annoys me. ;)
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

In pineapples defense, I don’t have anything to say about them either. They are SO boring that I don’t even feel like making memes about them lol

dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramaseeker »

spillingthetea wrote:In pineapples defense, I don’t have anything to say about them either. They are SO boring that I don’t even feel like making memes about them lol

wait i'm confused who is pineapple

cheesecakes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cheesecakes »

dramaseeker wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:In pineapples defense, I don’t have anything to say about them either. They are SO boring that I don’t even feel like making memes about them lol

Pineapples is a member here. She started messaging Keren after they got reported for the pool fence and Keren made that ranty video about this forum. She asked Keren a lot of questions we had.
dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramaseeker »

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

First of all, I doubt the VS wants to do anything with KK and if they do is because Corinna begged David to put them on the channel. Think about it, they can only make fun of Kernel or Khoa because the kids don’t even know how to interact. With Bramty, it was more about Penelope, which I thought was nice. David doesn’t do anything he doesn’t want to and when he doesn’t like something he did for the vlog he won’t use it. He is a bit of a perfectionist. Also, if Corinna talks about KK at the VS house, I don’t think they pay attention to her because she once made Q&A video with Kristen (Scott’s girlfriend) where they were asking questions to see who knew each other better and one of the questions Corinna asked Kristen was “who is your favorite YouTuber?” And kristen was like “oh that family” I thought it was funny.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Am I the only one on here who never watched the vlog squad but still finds them annoying somehow?

It's all about youtube nowadays, who's the funniest, who can get the most views blabla...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”