BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

MadeHD wrote:I'm sorry bryan :shock: but you need laser hair removal for that pubic hair around your nipple...and your pinky toe is weird looking :scratch:
I’m confused? Body hair is natural and up to the individual person how they handle it...I’m sorry, but this seems really nitpicky, not everyone can be hairless...
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I have a feeling those boys are not going to bed on time and getting enough rest - Finn sleeping practically all day long and taking these random naps is a big sign of that. I think they just leave him in Ollie's care at night time so they don't have to deal with it. It's seriously sad that Missy isn't a more involved mother - we have also seen her on numerous occasions just ignoring everyone and being on her phone so clearly she acts like this just for the camera :? they are slacking on getting out of the house? yeah okay - more like slacking on going out with their kids to do things that THEY would want to do! I'm sure every preschooler dreams of spending the afternoon at a boot store....get over yourself Missy!!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

They never knew what bootleg pants were? Wow.

Tbh, I don't mind that the boys match a lot. They're still really young, so I don't think it's that bad. Although Missy did get EVERYTHING matching, which I thought was weird.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Is that.....Missy? Holy hell I had no idea who that was at first. She looks horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Lanning 1st world problems...overwhelming decision on which cowboy boots to buy!!!! Of course brylard had to get a hat and boots to since he’s becoming such a horseman. This how out of touch they’ve become with their audience.
I still think they’ll get another horse for Bryan.
Just had to show the studio=how much $$$ we have.
Had to laugh when missy said she likes to shop in small, local kids stores. She buys online or target.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

janem wrote:Lanning 1st world problems...overwhelming decision on which cowboy boots to buy!!!! Of course brylard had to get a hat and boots to since he’s becoming such a horseman. This how out of touch they’ve become with their audience.
I still think they’ll get another horse for Bryan.
Just had to show the studio=how much $$$ we have.
Had to laugh when missy said she likes to shop in small, local kids stores. She buys online or target.

Dont forget everything that hideous in buy buy baby.

Ollie will get a horse.. Not Finn, tho

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, since they have done it a couple of times, it's now a "weekly Sunday trail ride". So much for church. And neither of them are wearing helmets, and they're too busy filming to pay attention to their surroundings. One of them is going to really fall. And it won't be funny. Bryan is wearing that black cowboy hat like he thinks he's Tim McGraw or Jason Aldean.
One other thing about that picture of Ollie "the pro"-- not only does the horse have his mouth open like the bit is pulling hard on it, his ears are back. Not completely flat back, like "I'm gonna lash out" but definitely back, as in "I am not interested and engaged here, and if you keep pushing me, I will get really angry." Missy, for all her being "thuper eckthperienthed " does not know how to read a horse's body language. And she is putting her kids at risk. Just so she can show off on social media. #parentinggoals
So, any guesses on who was holding Finn? A secret nanny?

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

cats-or-die wrote:Image

Is that.....Missy? Holy hell I had no idea who that was at first. She looks horrible.

I originally thought it was Kelsey.

MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:
MadeHD wrote:I'm sorry bryan :shock: but you need laser hair removal for that pubic hair around your nipple...and your pinky toe is weird looking :scratch:
I’m confused? Body hair is natural and up to the individual person how they handle it...I’m sorry, but this seems really nitpicky, not everyone can be hairless...
Coarse pubic hair on your SO's chest? If it was soft chest hair, sure, but short, coarse, stinky, pubic hair? No.

and not everyone can be sweat gland -less either, right?....oh yeah never mind. If he is going to spend all the time and money nitpicking himself, he might as well do it right!

Bryan: Loose the beard, keep your tank top on, fix your teeth, and don't show your pinky toe.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

His big toe looks weird too.
It's all square and stubby.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

MadeHD wrote:
If he is going to spend all the time and money nitpicking himself, he might as well do it right!

Bryan: Loose the beard, keep your tank top on, fix your teeth, and don't show your pinky toe.
LOSE. Not LOOSE.
If you’re going to be nitpicky, you “might as well do it right.”
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:
MadeHD wrote:
If he is going to spend all the time and money nitpicking himself, he might as well do it right!

LOSE. Not LOOSE.
If you’re going to be nitpicky, you “might as well do it right.”
Pet peeve of mine too.
Lots of people do that.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I swore test aka Swipe text lol

They're living in a fanta$y world
$old their $oul$
+side
Now they get to dress expensive and smell horse shit for the foreseeable future

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bryan showed his abdomen today. Aside from the treasure trail I didn’t need to see, I think he’s actually starting to get a bit of definition. It’s really weird to see him stick with something.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bryan showed his abdomen today. Aside from the treasure trail I didn’t need to see, I think he’s actually starting to get a bit of definition. It’s really weird to see him stick with something.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Theirmom wrote:Bryan showed his abdomen today. Aside from the treasure trail I didn’t need to see, I think he’s actually starting to get a bit of definition. It’s really weird to see him stick with something.
I agree. I still don't think it will last though. I know we all debate whether they will have another baby or not, but I think they need to for the channel (and for a girl) and think if Missy gets pregnant they will return to all their bad eating habits.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I really don't think Missy wants another baby. She's loving letting Ollie take care of Finn, and going off to ride her horse, get her nails and hair done, and not having to pretend to be mom of the year.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Too bad missy doesnt realize how better her quality of life is with a routine. She should find a normal child care center to dump finn in .. No camera time or vlog footage to show everyone.. Just normal kid stuff for Finn to enjoy his best life right now

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Missy gagged on banana and one of them "liked" a comment on the vlog saying that she is probably pregnant........

didn't someone point out that they had that karaoke party the night before Ollie had school? If they are running about a week late then this would line up with Ollie being so sleepy all day. Hey Missy, don't keep your kids up partying all night.
Oh and nice to see that the cars that Missy bought Finn in the last vlog is now Ollie's toy. Finn is never allowed to have anything. Even the things they buy for him become Ollie's things.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Ollie looks absolutely miserable at breakfast time, maybe he's tired of being fed the same food - if only Missy could actually prepare something new and exciting for her kids! It's more important to take care of her kids then to spend the entire day riding horses!! Finn actually couldn't care less when she left - probably because she's never around to begin with!! Geez no wonder those kids are always sloppy and falling asleep everywhere, why do they need to have this "movie time" like all day long?

Return to “Daily Bumps”