E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

If they have a fourth it'll be because Ellie cant have the least amount of kids between all her sisters.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

How often will Bonnie be taking Calvin and Jackson after the new baby is born? Ellie will totally take advantage. You have Bree so can Jackson and Calvin come over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I feel bad for Bonnie being left out of the cookbook. I can’t help but throne it’s because she is heavier than her sisters. Ellie is selfish for insisting she be in it more because it was her idea. Such a brat.

Plus it may have been her idea initially, but I always got the impression that Bonnie was putting more of the actual work in than anyone.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Bonnie isn’t in it at all??? What the heck. It’s all about Ellie. What a jerk move.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YellowSweater1950 wrote:Bonnie isn’t in it at all??? What the heck. It’s all about Ellie. What a jerk move.
Bonnie said she was at every photo shoot, but there is no sign of her anywhere in the book. They said there is “a lot of Ellie” though. Ellie then points out a pic that she said her mom said should have been the cover of the book was “just Ellie’s.” Neither Jennifer or Ellie (or Jared who included it in the vlog) seemed to care about Bonnie’s hurt feelings.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

HelloSweetie wrote:
YellowSweater1950 wrote:Bonnie isn’t in it at all??? What the heck. It’s all about Ellie. What a jerk move.
Bonnie said she was at every photo shoot, but there is no sign of her anywhere in the book. They said there is “a lot of Ellie” though. Ellie then points out a pic that she said her mom said should have been the cover of the book was “just Ellie’s.” Neither Jennifer or Ellie (or Jared who included it in the vlog) seemed to care about Bonnie’s hurt feelings.

Yeah, if that was me I would just start to distance myself from them. It seemed like Bonnie was doing a lot of the work. That entire exchange was unreal with the fact that the mom didn't give a crap and Ellie was just like FU. Who needs family like that in your life.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Where did they talk about the cookbook? And did e+j not upload at all today?

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

jenboghel01 wrote:Where did they talk about the cookbook? And did e+j not upload at all today?

They don’t upload on weekends anymore.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Someone please tell Ellie that Katie just described Cullen's gaping, puss filled, infected wound as "tender".
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Ellie’s on insta stories talking about how penny sat on her beloved pregnancy pillow and how the boys were put to bed two hours ago but were still up playing. When she shows the monitor, cal is trying to hug Jackson, and Jackson is telling cal to be quiet and covers his head with the blanket. That’s why I think the bed sharing (and room sharing if not necessary) is ridiculous. Jackson has to go to school tomorrow! He deserves his sleep! He’s been kept up for two hours because he’s expected to babysit his little brother so Mom can lay in bed with her pregnancy pillow and treats. Crazy. I will never understand the obsession with shared beds this family has, besides the fact that it means a built in babysitter for he younger kid who won’t sleep or stay in bed.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

jenboghel01 wrote:Where did they talk about the cookbook? And did e+j not upload at all today?

Its in E&J’s most recent video. They talk about the cookbook while sitting in Bonnie's kitchen.

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Ok in one of the pics you see someone’s shadow moving,in the background around the corner, either a secret someone is hanging out or they made these vlogs as per the queens approval before she even left. And the dog.smh. I just hope the kids don’t get hurt. A little time and effort in working with penny would do wonders. For the amount of money spent on that snoo they could of gotten more obedience lessons for the dog. End of rant
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

This might be the stupidest vlog they’ve ever put out. The “acting” in the beginning when Jared realized Ellie was gone, the whole “we’re gonna eat the buried pizza” thing, ugh. So much cringe. I can’t tell if Jared had two pizza boxes and buried an empty one while the boys weren’t with him, or if he just filmed it out of order and buried the pizza box after they ate it (which would have been super confusing to the boys). Either way, eye roll to the max. Jackson was clearly starting to say “there’s no pizza” when he opened the box outside but the clip was cut. Then the very next clip is Jared (very judgmentally) saying that Jackson thought there was no pizza in the box, but now it’s “magically” there (in a crisp new pizza box obviously). Idk why this whole ~scene~ bothered me so much. Whether it was for the kids or for the vlog, it was done so poorly.

candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

Wow. The cookbook scene was pretty awkward to watch. I just can't wrap my head around how Bonnie is treated so unfairly by jen and Ellie (and the rest of the clan). It's fucking petty. Why does only poor Bonnie has to get the short end of the stick and Ellie is put on the highest pedestal? Seriously, if I were Bonnie they both would have been put in their places and promptly so. Bonnie deserves better than this.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

So are they legitimately making the boys sleep together indefinitely with the new baby on the way? I thought it was just a trial run to get Calvin acclimated to a big boy bed, not to get acclimated to sleeping with his brother. Jackson shouldn’t be responsible for Calvin. I would side-eye it less if a) they had separate/bunk beds or b) they actually intervened if/when Calvin keeps Jackson up. At the very least I guess it could make sense while Jackson’s still in preschool (and Calvin’s starting preschool this fall), but once he has a strict school schedule in kindergarten, Calvin shouldn’t be sleeping with him. This bothers me more than it should.

Are they gonna throw Calvin and baby #3 in the same room when baby #4 is on the way? I predict some rearranging of rooms by 2020. Ellie’s “film room” with the cabinets? That was a mistake, lol.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I really don't think there will be a #4

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

littlebaby wrote:So are they legitimately making the boys sleep together indefinitely with the new baby on the way? I thought it was just a trial run to get Calvin acclimated to a big boy bed, not to get acclimated to sleeping with his brother. Jackson shouldn’t be responsible for Calvin. I would side-eye it less if a) they had separate/bunk beds or b) they actually intervened if/when Calvin keeps Jackson up. At the very least I guess it could make sense while Jackson’s still in preschool (and Calvin’s starting preschool this fall), but once he has a strict school schedule in kindergarten, Calvin shouldn’t be sleeping with him. This bothers me more than it should.

Are they gonna throw Calvin and baby #3 in the same room when baby #4 is on the way? I predict some rearranging of rooms by 2020. Ellie’s “film room” with the cabinets? That was a mistake, lol.

I remember her saying it was a trial run before getting another bed/bunk beds

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bundy wrote:
littlebaby wrote:So are they legitimately making the boys sleep together indefinitely with the new baby on the way? I thought it was just a trial run to get Calvin acclimated to a big boy bed, not to get acclimated to sleeping with his brother. Jackson shouldn’t be responsible for Calvin. I would side-eye it less if a) they had separate/bunk beds or b) they actually intervened if/when Calvin keeps Jackson up. At the very least I guess it could make sense while Jackson’s still in preschool (and Calvin’s starting preschool this fall), but once he has a strict school schedule in kindergarten, Calvin shouldn’t be sleeping with him. This bothers me more than it should.

I remember her saying it was a trial run before getting another bed/bunk beds

Sure it is.

Eve and Sherri share a bed for this very purpose. As did all The Griffith children. Jackson is expected to parent Calvin, and the video last night while Jared and Ellie just sat in bed and relaxed is proof.

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Love when Jared said the boys were on a "playdate"...........code-word for the kids are with a babysitter. A few years ago, I remember Ellie yelling at Jared on a vlog b/c Jared was saying how Jackson was at a babysitter's house and she yelled at him to say "on a playdate" because it "sounded better". Not sure why Jared kept that on the vlog and didn't delete it out. :? :? :? I don't remember which vlog, it was back when they lived at the apartment before building their house.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:Love when Jared said the boys were on a "playdate"...........code-word for the kids are with a babysitter. A few years ago, I remember Ellie yelling at Jared on a vlog b/c Jared was saying how Jackson was at a babysitter's house and she yelled at him to say "on a playdate" because it "sounded better". Not sure why Jared kept that on the vlog and didn't delete it out. :? :? :? I don't remember which vlog, it was back when they lived at the apartment before building their house.
It's "Throwing Babies in the Air". It was also the one where Jackson kept interrupting him, and he kept going back to the beginning of his little speech and getting obviously irritated with Jackson.
It's one of the early ones along with the Walmart fiasco where the mask was slipping.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”