GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS - Screech, Sloth and The Caged 4 | Part 20

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

Yet another attempt to go viral just posted. She put something about when your kids are so extra and did a fast paced video taking all those princess dress off of them.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:Are there legs dirty or do the girls have a lack of iron in their diet?
Bruising could also be a lack of vitamin C. With the low amount of fruits and veggies in their diet, it could be that. Vitamin C helps capillary wall stability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More than likely lack of all vitamins!

flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

Live blah blah on now. He is rambling about is "goal" this year to be enjoying the girls rather than getting caught up in the daily "grind." After rambling about his latest blog, he stated that they would like to write books some day. :rofl:
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

What the ever living fuck does that even mean? "When your kids are so extra" I have never heard that expression before, can someone please enlighten me?

As for those of you who PM'd me asking about my oldest, things are looking up but the days are exhausting.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Extra usually means over the top or wild or a drama queen depending on which definition of the slang is used.

The girls are not extra they're hyper because they lack a routine, proper guidance, and live on highly processed junk food.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

DoodleBop2 wrote:Extra usually means over the top or wild or a drama queen depending on which definition of the slang is used.

The girls are not extra they're hyper because they lack a routine, proper guidance, and live on highly processed junk food.
So staged. There is no way that all four of them put all four dresses on. Ashley is the one who is extra. :roll:
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Extra
when you have to be better and overly go up and beyond for unnecessary reasons.

Someone who is over the top for completely unnecessary reasons. They will go out of their way to prove this.

adjective; to behave in a way on occassion or consistantly in a way that is deemed unnecessary or inapropriate.
That girl is extra.
Your being extra.
Thats extra.

Used in the popular sense, being extra is NOT a good thing. Why would you call your children that?
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

house_shoes4ballet wrote:Live blah blah on now. He is rambling about is "goal" this year to be enjoying the girls rather than getting caught up in the daily "grind." After rambling about his latest blog, he stated that they would like to write books some day. :rofl:
His daily grind? Like.. donits, soda, Costco, the car wash, selfies on the couch?

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If anyone is extra it's these "parents".
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

Yeah, when I look at people who lie on the couch all day and have a nanny, all I think is “get out of the rat race, man. Enjoy life for a change!”
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

And did they really say on IG that Indie and Esme are “looking more alike every day?” Do most people who split from the same egg look different every day?
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Bison's short live feed update thingy.. Big news.. Sod will probably be put in on Friday.. Haven't laughed as much as they did on date night with the Binghams in months. I don't know if that's true.. Don't you laugh all the way to the bank? He had to cut it short with his 'friends' because the girls are outside of his office door, whining and crying Daddy. He says it's lunch time and they are hungry. Do the girls know how to use door knobs yet? Guessing he has himself locked in his office, who is watching the girls? Where are the two A$$es?

IG photo of Bison with scowlly face "Is it time for recess yet?" I am guessing he must have taken that when his children were bothering/interrupting him during that live feed.. The old Woe as Me face... Just so you know.. Bison, Tyler, ButtBack, Porky Perv and all the other nicknames you have earned...You have been at recess since your Miracles were born :x
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yeah, they and the Binghams were laughing about how they've found this great way to make money off their kids and convince everyone how wonderful they are while begging their viewers to send them more crap.
Isn't it hilarious?

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

OldCountry wrote:Bison's short live feed update thingy.. Big news.. Sod will probably be put in on Friday.. Haven't laughed as much as they did on date night with the Binghams in months. I don't know if that's true.. Don't you laugh all the way to the bank? He had to cut it short with his 'friends' because the girls are outside of his office door, whining and crying Daddy. He says it's lunch time and they are hungry. Do the girls know how to use door knobs yet? Guessing he has himself locked in his office, who is watching the girls? Where are the two A$$es?

IG photo of Bison with scowlly face "Is it time for recess yet?" I am guessing he must have taken that when his children were bothering/interrupting him during that live feed.. The old Woe as Me face... Just so you know.. Bison, Tyler, ButtBack, Porky Perv and all the other nicknames you have earned...You have been at recess since your Miracles were born :x
I can't wait to watch the grass grow on their upcoming vlogs. I mean, talk about exciting!
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

And can I also say... those screams were not of well behaved children, the ones who were cooped up in the house all weekend and deserve a lunch out. Those were screams of brats- banging on the door of a parent who is speaking their names loudly and locks himself in a room to talk to his "friends" about absolutely nothing. The KADS don't want to see his fugly mug- they want to see the $$$$$- I mean girls! He is seriously demented. He has been busy with work and house projects? Watching his wife hang up pictures with 3M tape? Going to get soda? Or taking selfies? get a real job Porky! You're not hot, you're not a stud. You're a fat slob who thinks his "friends" are friends. Your kids are on the verge of not being cute anymore- the second they get a clue about how dumb you are they are going to start talking back to you!
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

What are y'all saying? LOL[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 568256.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Wait....let me check my phone first![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 6005e2.jpg[/img]

pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Mac and cheese and fries and fruit slushies are good for the durls, right?

pollycracker
Informer
Informer

This was to go with the last post[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... be3f70.jpg[/img]

donitsandsodas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by donitsandsodas »

DollarStoreShampoo wrote:Yeah, when I look at people who lie on the couch all day and have a nanny, all I think is “get out of the rat race, man. Enjoy life for a change!”
This made me snort in laughter!! Good job!! Why are you so pretty??!!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”