KKandCorinna | KKandBabyJ | Part 26

Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KKandCorinna Part 26

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

BigHero6 wrote:Anyone else think Khoa and Corinna are being way too friendly in this vlog?
- Grabbing her around the waist to pull her into the pool
- Leaning into her at 5:28
- Water fight between themselves at 5:50
- Corinna pushes khoa in at 8:44

Anyone else think Corinna comes across as an annoying bitch too?
Khoa is enjoying it a little too much LOL but like I said I wouldn’t be ok with him just grabbing me like that, that’s uncomfortable. He’s done it to Taylor too. He doesn’t just grab her and throw her in, he literally lets himself fall with her. That’s something you do to your girlfriend or wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Re: KKandCorinna Part 26

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

Bianca seems so over them.

And Keren doesn’t give a shit about her, such a good friend to a person who genuinely loves your kids… Like, blame on Bianca for going to FL while Corinna was there, smh.

I just can’t with Queen K and her iPhone collection.

Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

Why does she NEED a new phone? Doesn’t she already have one? Does she really freaken need 2 phones wtf? Talk about wasting money. Instead of trying to fix it she was already trying to go straight to the mall to get a new one. Khoa totally didn’t approve of her getting a new one, but what Momma wants Momma gets. If they don’t have insurance they are dumb as hell.
Now that they have all this money they waste it on dumb shit, they are honestly so damn ungrateful. Some people literally have nothing and they can’t even afford a flip phone or food. Oh sorry guys I totally forgot about her mental health. Sorry Karen for judging you. Hope your mental health improves, you’re probably having a lot of anxiety Rn without your 2637483872 phones.

butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

queentee20 wrote:I’m sorry but I find this hilarious and ironic. Auntie Catherine works in dentistry yet they can’t help Jackson a little bit?!
Plot twist: Catherine is Jmama! Kern won't listen to her so this was the only place she could vent.
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

I don’t understand why Landon’s stuff is always so big but she buys Jackson tiny shorts that should be at the length of a girls... (I get the preppy look she was going for on Easter but those shorts were tiny.) like if your kids are smaller, they may not be in (in Landon’s case) 12-18 months. So buy 9-12 for him. So annoying.

And the fact she had her hair done and a dress on but her kids in pjs was crazy. I make sure my daughter is dressed and ready in every way before I get myself ready. Some days you look rough and your kids look so cute... happens lol.

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

She literally left her phone in rice for like 5 minutes. It needs to sit for 24 hours at least in most cases..... so dumb.

MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

This part was so weird.. why does corina have her hand on him like that and why is he leaning on her like that?! Wtf.. if this is how they are right in front of kerens face imagine how they are when she's sleeping down stairs
.. Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... dee3cd.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
cheesecakes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cheesecakes »

MoonFace wrote:This part was so weird.. why does corina have her hand on him like that and why is he leaning on her like that?! Wtf.. if this is how they are right in front of kerens face imagine how they are when she's sleeping down stairs
.. Image//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... dee3cd.jpg

I just watched and that’s Khoa’s left hand scratching his side.
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

cheesecakes wrote:
MoonFace wrote:This part was so weird.. why does corina have her hand on him like that and why is he leaning on her like that?! Wtf.. if this is how they are right in front of kerens face imagine how they are when she's sleeping down stairs
.. Image//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... dee3cd.jpg

I just watched and that’s Khoa’s left hand scratching his side.
Oh okay xD thank God I was like wtf

Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

ALeto90 wrote:Yo, going back to yesterday’s vlog. I’m not Asian but if there are any Asians here, does it offend you when Keren calls her kids or Khoa’s skin yellow?? It’s not the first time I’ve heard her say it. She always makes little underlying ignorant remarks.
I'm not Asian. But I've heard Khoa say it a few times aswell. I think she just takes it as its ok for them to say behind closed doors, so it must be ok in the world.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Hey little deer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hey little deer »

Did anyone notice when Bianca had her vlog camera the other day... Khoa seemed annoyed & was like "oh yeah... I forgot you vlog too" If I'm reaching about him seeming annoyed, you can let me know but his comment was bizarre to me.

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Hey little deer wrote:Did anyone notice when Bianca had her vlog camera the other day... Khoa seemed annoyed & was like "oh yeah... I forgot you vlog too" If I'm reaching about him seeming annoyed, you can let me know but his comment was bizarre to me.

I don't think he was annoyed but it was kind of dismissive. Like oh hey I dont care about you enough to keep up with what you do unless it involves me and gets me views. Which is so weird because he used to support her so much. She was mainly Khoa's best friend they knew each other first & now all he cares about is peoples status in the YT community.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

The one thing I can’t get over is how FUGLY Kernel is! Every vlog I watch, I’m like damn, she’s a toe as someone else said. Her eyes and cheeks are her worst features, she’s fugly as fudge! And Jackson looks like her, he’s ugly as well. Landon is one of the cutest babies that I have ever seen, I love him!

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

He looks like Dracula with those teeth[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 7cdd15.jpg[/img]
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

GossipLadyy wrote:He looks like Dracula with those teeth[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 7cdd15.jpg[/img]

Yup and he has Kernels fugly eyes and cheeks

Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Someone needs glasses lmao[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 56663a.jpg[/img]

butterypopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by butterypopcorn »

angel15158 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:Yo, going back to yesterday’s vlog. I’m not Asian but if there are any Asians here, does it offend you when Keren calls her kids or Khoa’s skin yellow?? It’s not the first time I’ve heard her say it. She always makes little underlying ignorant remarks.
I'm not asian either but I was mad too.
ALeto90 wrote:Butterypopcorn, you’re right. But Keren always makes snide remarks then brushes it off by saying just kidding. She thinks she’s being funny using stereotypical humor, but she just sound stupid and ignorant. Did I mention that I can’t stand her so anything that is remotely offensive coming out of her mouth just annoys me. ;)
Nearly everything she does is irritating to me also. Her cackling laugh is incredibly fake, for example. I didn't like her Babygirl schtick in the earlier years, and now she's a racist phony.

I'm glad that we're at least asking these questions and people are getting mad about this. People should get mad and I wish more would realize how these little comments are still very common these days. It's just mildly annoying and disappointing to me, because if I got angry every time, I would be very exhausted.

I heard somewhere that in the past, she's literally pulled the corners of her eyes to make it slanty, and thought that using chopsticks to eat made her Asian. It's kind of sick that her husband plays into that and doesn't have a conversation about this. Or at least edit those moments out of the video. Taking another Asian card away.
ezence
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ezence »

Why the hell does Kernel and Kreepy wear shoes when they're going shopping but their kids has to walk around in all that shit with SOCKS only?? Jacksons used-to-be-white socks are literally black underneath, hooooooow does this make sense in their mind (sry i'm beyond annoyed at this point)

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

I find the hole half Asian babies thing racist too. It’s very clear they are half Asian, and besides that, why would that matter so much to make it a hashtag? I don’t get it

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

wow, everyone always talks about Kyra’s big forehead and her hairline but I’ve never noticed just how big Keren’s is too.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”