BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

brownprincess93 wrote:Ollie looks absolutely miserable at breakfast time, maybe he's tired of being fed the same food - if only Missy could actually prepare something new and exciting for her kids! It's more important to take care of her kids then to spend the entire day riding horses!! Finn actually couldn't care less when she left - probably because she's never around to begin with!! Geez no wonder those kids are always sloppy and falling asleep everywhere, why do they need to have this "movie time" like all day long?
I don't think that the last two vlogs are in order, but going by the DB timeline, if yesterday's was the day before today's then the boys had oatmeal right before bed AND first thing the next morning, no wonder they didn't eat it.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Missy logic: appointment in a few minutes, hope I’m not late. I think I’ll sit in my car a talk to a camera about a banana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I was already sure before watching the vlog that nothing had broken into the house. But actually, doesn't that mean they left the door unlocked while they were gone?! Just because you have the BIGGEST land in the world, doesn't mean nobody will break in!

Whatever though, I'm sure it'll be fun thinking of a different vlog title when someone ACTUALLY breaks in :roll:

At this rate, I'm surprised the house doesn't have an Amazon Alexa logo on it! Why does he need to say every time that something is Amazon brand, and can't they use anything that isn't?

I get that Finn stole the car from Ollie, but why does he have to give it back? Bryan should just tell him to ask for it back, so that way sharing will be EASIER!
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Missy is now taking Brooke her new BFF on trail rides and I would assume paying for her lessons along with Bryan’s and her own. They’re spending a fortune at that sable. I would also hope that she’s paying that girl that was watching the boys.

Missy...when Ollie has school the next day, don’t have a party at your house for your wannabes. Grow up and parent.

Did anyone catch the vlog the other day when she and Ollie were rock climbing and Ollie wouldn’t climb. He kept swinging out and the man tried to grab him and he said “don’t touch me”. Brat.

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

He needs to work on those flat, sagging titties.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 914116.jpg[/img]
8elz
Talker
Talker

BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by 8elz »

Does anyone else think Ollie might be having issues at school as in maybe being bullied? Ollie normally loves going to school (from what I’ve seen) so it seems out of character that he didn’t perk up over the day at school.

It reminds me of when my little brother would fake being tired/sick to get out of going to school and it turned out it was because he was getting bullied but was too scared to tell anyone.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

8elz wrote:Does anyone else think Ollie might be having issues at school as in maybe being bullied? Ollie normally loves going to school (from what I’ve seen) so it seems out of character that he didn’t perk up over the day at school.

It reminds me of when my little brother would fake being tired/sick to get out of going to school and it turned out it was because he was getting bullied but was too scared to tell anyone.

They want him to hate going to school, because ya know, normal teens do.
Ollie is a child he should be excited.
I saw a house party instastory on a wednesday night. Lots of people hanging out, some playing video games, seemed like total random ass people
I knew they are proud of those "non vlogging" friends, but why show them at all?
Makes no sense.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

8elz wrote:Does anyone else think Ollie might be having issues at school as in maybe being bullied? Ollie normally loves going to school (from what I’ve seen) so it seems out of character that he didn’t perk up over the day at school.

I obviously wouldn't want Ollie to be bullied. No one should be. But I think that if Ollie DOES get bullied, it could be because he acts bad. It could also be because he brings interesting toys to show and tell. They're vloggers with a lot of money. Chances are just about everyone at the school is well off, seeing as how it's a private school in L.A., but someone is bound to get jealous.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And honestly, I think Ollie would be more likely to be the bullier than the bullied. At least until he gets a little older and middle school kids are looking up his old vlogs.

I wonder if they've had his hearing checked ever. The way he yells everything and the speech problems kinda make me think of hearing loss. Especially with all the swimming.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:And honestly, I think Ollie would be more likely to be the bullier than the bullied. At least until he gets a little older and middle school kids are looking up his old vlogs.

I wonder if they've had his hearing checked ever. The way he yells everything and the speech problems kinda make me think of hearing loss. Especially with all the swimming.

Yeah, I don't think taking him to a water park while he had swimming ear was a good idea.
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Oh goody. Bryan is making a video about his weight loss journey. It Will be interesting to see if he's honest about the shakeology bag in his pantry

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 90f14d.jpg[/img]

I haven’t watched them in years. Is this severely photoshopped or have Bryan and Missy actually lost weight and are being healthy now?

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

prettyll wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 90f14d.jpg[/img]

I haven’t watched them in years. Is this severely photoshopped or have Bryan and Missy actually lost weight and are being healthy now?

Missy still has cankles. Bryan looks like he is wearing leggings.

They still ugly, inside and out.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
prettyll wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 90f14d.jpg[/img]

Missy still has cankles. Bryan looks like he is wearing leggings.

They still ugly, inside and out.
I don't think Missy has lost that much weight. I think she's lost her boobs and now her top half looks slimmer because she's fairly flat chested. Her bottom half is skill fairly heavy. She's lost a bit, but I think photoshop is still a factor for both of them.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

In that photo are they even holding hands? It’s supposed to look like they are but I don’t think they are. Bryan’s hand isn’t really clasped around her hand.
I have to agree, not a flattering picture of missy. She’s trying to get a certain cutesy look, but those boots don’t go with a sun dress. Also what’s with holding out the dress? That come from her BFF Brooke. That’s just an out of date pose.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

janem wrote:In that photo are they even holding hands? It’s supposed to look like they are but I don’t think they are. Bryan’s hand isn’t really clasped around her hand.
I have to agree, not a flattering picture of missy. She’s trying to get a certain cutesy look, but those boots don’t go with a sun dress. Also what’s with holding out the dress? That come from her BFF Brooke. That’s just an out of date pose.

You’re right! It looks like he’s not even holding her hand! I think it was also Brook’s genius idea to have Missy looking directly at the camera, and Bryan looking off into the distance. It doesn’t look like a loving photo. It looks like Missy is the ditzy housewife with an egocentric husband who has distanced himself, and wants to be anywhere but there. Oh, wait...

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It looks more like two photos merged together too me. It looks like Missy has two hands on that arm. One is clasping Bryan's hand and the other is touching his leg. LOL
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:It looks more like two photos merged together too me. It looks like Missy has two hands on that arm. One is clasping Bryan's hand and the other is touching his leg. LOL
It almost looks like she has her hand in his pocket! (Ewww)

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 2a9ff8.jpg[/img]

This dress is such a strange choice, it looks like a toddler dress. Maybe Missy thinks if she dresses like a baby girl she’ll be impregnated with one?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kittypurry wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 2a9ff8.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180417</span><span>/</span><span>d4178db626ff4d0d1edb1761c12a9ff8</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

This dress is such a strange choice, it looks like a toddler dress. Maybe Missy thinks if she dresses like a baby girl she’ll be impregnated with one?

Its not flattering on her at all either, especially with her hand above her head pulling her skirt up even further. Her thighs and calves look very large in that pic, and i feel like her legs are not actually THAT big.

Return to “Daily Bumps”