JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Princesskris77 wrote:Wow I would not let my baby carry around a cup like that. Yikes. I see a sticky mess coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats alright she will just leave it there and the cat will lick it up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

She should give them boost or another kind of chocolate favored supplement drink so the kids can get at least SOME nutrition
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

minties82 wrote:You guys are saying boob alone isn't good, but then you're saying you just give sugary, carb heavy stuff to your toddlers? Just basically fruit and flour based products? My youngest is 20 months, still nurses a few times a day but no way I'd give her pancakes and apple puree for breakfast. That sounds like junkfood to me.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
Then tell us oh great wonderful parent, what DO you feed your kids?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Princesskris77 wrote:Wow I would not let my baby carry around a cup like that. Yikes. I see a sticky mess coming.

Right?! Just watching gives me anxiety.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

minties82 wrote:You guys are saying boob alone isn't good, but then you're saying you just give sugary, carb heavy stuff to your toddlers? Just basically fruit and flour based products? My youngest is 20 months, still nurses a few times a day but no way I'd give her pancakes and apple puree for breakfast. That sounds like junkfood to me.
There's nothing wrong with flour/carbs and fruits, and there's nothing wrong with pancakes and apple sauce. Pancakes don't need to be made with a shit ton of sugar. It's literally just eggs, flours and milk. You can even put in mashed banana for sweetness. You really gonna put your toddler on a gluten free, low carb, keto diet? Toddlers, much as anyone else, need a balanced diet, and that includes carbs and fruit.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Lmao you can make healthy pancakes from scratch, and since when is fruit junk food?!?! Fruit and vegetables are the building blocks of a healthy diet ffs.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:

Then tell us oh great wonderful parent, what DO you feed your kids?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Apparently I’m a shit mother then because I feed my kids toaster waffles when we’re on the go Image

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I feel bad for Addie if Jess leaves her for several days to wean her cold turkey for playlist.

Addie cries a lot I wonder if she's constantly tired.
I don't get it either - this chick had 4 kids under 5 at one point, how does she not know exactly what needs to be done to keep a baby mostly happy? It's her 5th kid and his 3rd they should have it down to an exact science by now. Especially considering they'd just done it all with Landen before she was born and he seemed way better cared for. I wonder if 5 is her absolute limit and she's just super tired and stressed?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I cannnnnnnnnotttttttt deal with jess letting addie sip off of her fucking Taco Bell Baja blast Mountain Dew gigantic cup!! What the actual fuck is wrong with her??

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

luci417 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:I feel bad for Addie if Jess leaves her for several days to wean her cold turkey for playlist.

Addie cries a lot I wonder if she's constantly tired.
I don't get it either - this chick had 4 kids under 5 at one point, how does she not know exactly what needs to be done to keep a baby mostly happy? It's her 5th kid and his 3rd they should have it down to an exact science by now. Especially considering they'd just done it all with Landen before she was born and he seemed way better cared for. I wonder if 5 is her absolute limit and she's just super tired and stressed?

The possible reasons Addie is fussy off the top of my head.

She doesn't sleep well, through the night, have a regular bed time or naps. Not having her own sleep space I wonder how restful any of her sleep is.
She's itchy from cat or whatever makes her red all the time and didn't she have pinkeye or something.
She gets no mental stimulation - who sits with her and talks to her like a person, reads to her, plays with her....she kind of just wanders around all day.
That house is so intense she's constantly overstimulated let alone with Jess talking a million miles an hour in her face.
No routine.
She needs to be more satisfied with what she eats. Possible vitamin deficiencies.

Jess should know by now how this works Addie is the fifth kid.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

So today is Taco Bell? I guess she really is done trying to save money not eating out. I wonder if all this eating out will catch up to her and she gains 40 lbs? Not trying to be mean or anything, just curious.

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

kingoflove21vher wrote:Lmao you can make healthy pancakes from scratch, and since when is fruit junk food?!?! Fruit and vegetables are the building blocks of a healthy diet ffs.

LOL that’s what i figured! I mean I could go into detail what my pancakes are made of but I’m sure I’d just be a show off them ImageImageImage

Mumsy2sm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsy2sm »

I agree with you all about Addies non existent rountine. She falls to sleep wherever she is, unless Chris rocks her to sleep, we never see her eating meals and have we ever really seen her sitting down playing with toys? She just seems to wonder around the house or sit with Jess pulling at her and whining
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

***personal story***I thought I was doing fine with my kids' breakfasts. Orange juice, low sugar-cereal, pancakes, waffles, fruit. Then I got type 2 diabetes and on their father's side there was an extensive history of type 2.

So I started reading and surfing. I read Gary Taubes "Good Calories, Bad Calories" and I watched "Sugar:The Bitter Truth" by Robert Lustig on youtube. I realized I was setting my children up for type 2 as adults by feeding them a diet high in carbs. I thought juice, low-fat yogurt, cheerios, pancakes and applesauce were healthy. They weren't.

What to do for breakfast? Eggs with sauteed mushrooms, full-fat cottage cheese with berries, low carb grilled cheese sandwiches, leftover chicken, vegetable soup, some spoonfuls of low sugar peanut butter. I did smooshed avocado on low carb toast before it was trendy! The kids were okay with it and they were less hungry at school and noticeably less snacky at home. They are adults now and so far no type 2 diabetes. They try their best to avoid processed carbs and sugar and hopefully they will never get diabetes. Fingers crossed!!!!****end personal story***
Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

Must we have another 10 page discussion of people talking about how healthy their kids eat. It was boring years ago, and it’s boring now.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'd like to think the poster giving an example of a toddler breakfast wasn't implying that toddlers should eat pancakes every fracking day.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

peylizt192 wrote:
mammabria wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:I’m guilty of the California cold ImageImage
Same ImageImage anything under 60 for me is freezing and I'm bundled up. I live in northern California

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Anything under 75 and I’m bundled up! Bay Area needs to be warm. Expecting shitty winds today... yuck!

Random but I live in the Bay Area too Image

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I know it’s a few pages back and we’re on the who feeds their kids the superior breakfast train lol.

But if Addie had of been a boy, Chris never would have gotten a vasectomy. I’d lay bets on that. Jesssssss never would have stopped having babies until she got another girl.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Mumsy2sm wrote:I agree with you all about Addies non existent rountine. She falls to sleep wherever she is, unless Chris rocks her to sleep, we never see her eating meals and have we ever really seen her sitting down playing with toys? She just seems to wonder around the house or sit with Jess pulling at her and whining
I remember Jess saying Addie didn’t have any toys months ago. She basically does exactly what you stated above. It is sad.
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

peylizt192 wrote:Anyone see that Janell was doing some hardcore drinking the other night? I thought it was pretty trashy...
Moms aren't allowed to have a night for themselves? I think with her working, going to school and taking care of her daughter she deserves it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”